Strengths and Weaknesses? 15M 6’1” 175lbs. Softmaxxing Only

A

AidenMcBroom

Iron
Glasses or No Glasses? Please don’t be toxic just let me know i’m being delusional saying I’m a 5.5/10. I’m already aware of the following
Acne
Mildly Recessed Chin
Poor Jawline Width
What else?
A089FE19 5E03 4C03 BE57 3A5C72D2AB17
41A38CAE 6DCD 4E1D 9392 3305B253EE1C
2BADA854 6193 4F3F A69D 85976D37E946
9D55CC5A 45DE 4EAA 9E51 523F0C4984A5

Forehead is a weak point, may not be a good idea. Anything else?
0A93F061 AED4 4903 A4F9 F8201C625643

negative cantal tilt, poor skin, thin upper lip (not that big of an issue), make face leaner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, LooksThinker, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
bro unless your hairline is fucked, get a buzz. get female gaze glasses,.
you look really bloated, so eat better or even lean max or starvemax or whatever
just posted hairline pic. What are female gaze glasses? Should I just lose them and go for contacts? Definitely open to suggestions on that

just posted hairline pic. What are female gaze glasses? Should I just lose them and go for contacts? Definitely open to suggestions on that
idk specific glasses to reccomend you, but u kinda have a long mid face like me, so glasses kind fill up that empty space

idk specific glasses to reccomend you, but u kinda have a long mid face like me, so glasses kind fill up that empty space
ok appreciate it man. one more thing, for my self esteem. do you think 5.5 (self) or 2.5 (looksmax) is the more accurate rating? i just don’t wanna be delusional negative or positive if you get what i’m saying

negative orbital vector

your face looks melted through lack of bone support, short jaw, and negative canthal tilt, u have a nice lashline and eyebrows though as well as eye shape other than the nct, if you get a better lower third you can look decent

ok appreciate it man. one more thing, for my self esteem. do you think 5.5 (self) or 2.5 (looksmax) is the more accurate rating? i just don’t wanna be delusional negative or positive if you get what i’m saying
never refer to your psl rating, just call yourself average until u do something

your face looks melted through lack of bone support, short jaw, and negative canthal tilt, u have a nice lashline and eyebrows though as well as eye shape other than the nct, if you get a better lower third you can look decent
Would losing body fat bring out cheekbones and bone support. is there anything but hardmax for jaw?

chad in somolia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, LooksThinker, recessedd and 2 others
Glasses or No Glasses? Please don’t be toxic just let me know i’m being delusional saying I’m a 5.5/10. I’m already aware of the following
Acne
Mildly Recessed Chin
Poor Jawline Width
What else?
View attachment 2509728View attachment 2509729View attachment 2509730View attachment 2509732
buzz your hair and try and up your testosterone as much as you can and mew and chew. also get a skincare routine and get square or rectangular glasses (or contacts) to make your face look more angular

Acne
Mildly Recessed Chin
Poor Jawline Width
What else?
View attachment 2509728View attachment 2509729View attachment 2509730View attachment 2509732
strengths: fuckboy hair + height + not really much acne + feminine prettyboy bitch appeal.
weaknesses: probably bad physique, no bone structure, high bodyfat %
your hair is a little too faggoty get a low taper on the sides, or buzzcut and reset. tall as fuck for 15 tho, you will grow to upwards of 6'4 if you have good habits and aren't a little estrogenic fuck

• +1
Reactions: Mio
strengths: fuckboy hair + height + not really much acne + feminine prettyboy bitch appeal.
your hair is a little too faggoty get a low taper on the sides, or buzzcut and reset. tall as fuck for 15 tho, you will grow to upwards of 6'4 if you have good habits and aren't a little estrogenic fuck
agreed. my physique is ass. trying to gymmax after i starve max to give my face some definition. can’t really do to much about bone structure. i’m getting a perm again soon and trimming the sides down with a 1.5 guard with taper and fade. how can i up my t (no drugs) naturally? i stay away from milk and soy but i don’t know what else. how can i lower my estrogen?

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
agreed. my physique is ass. trying to gymmax after i starve max to give my face some definition. can’t really do to much about bone structure. i’m getting a perm again soon and trimming the sides down with a 1.5 guard with taper and fade. how can i up my t (no drugs) naturally? i stay away from milk and soy but i don’t know what else. how can i lower my estrogen?

also, wdym pretty boy bitch appeal? new to this site

he thinks hes a 5.5 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Maalik
Acne
Mildly Recessed Chin
Poor Jawline Width
What else?
Go to a barber, ask for the top of your hair to be layered, and ask for a low taper fade around your head, you have good hair potential your cut is just dogshit.

Negative canthal tilt, only way to fix is canthoplasty

Start building your mastic muscle you can use hard chewing gum or these rubber things u put in your mouth forgot what they called.

Buy a gua sha tool to increase bloodflow throughout your face so its less bloated.

Start mewing

also, wdym pretty boy bitch appeal? new to this site
your 15 and grown ass men on this site get satisfaction by calling other people ugly so dont take offence,just enjoy your childhood you will look better when you are done puberty

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
its a recessed mandible, not your chin retard. your chin looks okay to me.
did you sleep with your mouth open as a kid?
Subhuman trait.

you have very good prettyboy potential but nasolabial lines will completely nuke that. If we can already see them now despite how good ur collagen is, they will turn you into this guy in the future:
MusWojak1

good look prettyboymaxxing looking like that jfl

if your jaw wasn't deformed you would gain a lot of PSL
- A corrected maxillary arch, and expanded/forward moved maxilla would cause those nasolabial lines to disappear, make your nose fit even better on your face.

- and a forward grown mandible would obviously remove the subhumanity intrinsic to a recessed mandible, but it would also balance out your midface which looks long now, but wouldn't if ur had better lower third.

good luck man

its a recessed mandible, not your chin retard. your chin looks okay to me.
did you sleep with your mouth open as a kid?
Subhuman trait.

you have very good prettyboy potential but nasolabial lines will completely nuke that. If we can already see them now despite how good ur collagen is, they will turn you into this guy in the future:
View attachment 2512091
good look prettyboymaxxing looking like that jfl

if your jaw wasn't deformed you would gain a lot of PSL
- A corrected maxillary arch, and expanded/forward moved maxilla would cause those nasolabial lines to disappear, make your nose fit even better on your face.

- and a forward grown mandible would obviously remove the subhumanity intrinsic to a recessed mandible, but it would also balance out your midface which looks long now, but wouldn't if ur had better lower third.

good luck man

it just costs so much for jaw surgery. is there a way to bring it down or am i just screwed until i can get some money? insurance?

he thinks hes a 5.5 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it’s a fair rating i’d say. i’m an average looking dude who could pretty boy max if not for my jawline

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
it’s a fair rating i’d say. i’m an average looking dude who could pretty boy max if not for my jawline
No you arent. Your fucking stupid. You're only good feature is your hair while everything else, LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE is shit. Maybe except your nose. I cant even rate you cause your not even on the human scale, Youre actual rating is a depressed potato/10

No you arent. Your fucking stupid. You're only good feature is your hair while everything else, LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE is shit. Maybe except your nose. I cant even rate you cause your not even on the human scale, Youre actual rating is a depressed potato/10
your definition of crap is one minute error. you likely say my eyes are crap because of minimal nct. we all suffer flaws and imperfections, but one minor error of an area does not mean “over”
if you were to show my face in a real life scenario, i assure you people would not say “he’s not even human enough to rate that’s how ugly he is” now on a site like this, people have perfect standards none of us meet. but that’s now what i’m concerned about. i care more about real life. i may not be a super attractive guy, but saying i’m average is an accurate statement. could you please provide a definition of “shit.”

your definition of crap is one minute error. you likely say my eyes are crap because of minimal nct. we all suffer flaws and imperfections, but one minor error of an area does not mean “over”
if you were to show my face in a real life scenario, i assure you people would not say “he’s not even human enough to rate that’s how ugly he is” now on a site like this, people have perfect standards none of us meet. but that’s now what i’m concerned about. i care more about real life. i may not be a super attractive guy, but saying i’m average is an accurate statement. could you please provide a definition of “shit.”

to add to the eyes example. i’ve received comments that my lashes and eyebrows are pretty solid from this website. one imperfection of nct doesn’t mean that my eye area is completely over and i need surgery, but that they’re less than perfect. also wanna clarify that i don’t mean any hate. just looking for a productive conversation

“5.5”

Ur like a 3

• JFL
Reactions: AidenMcBroom
nigga just inject test already what are u doing

you gotta stop brainwashing yourself with unrealistic standards man. don’t be too hard on yourself or others. i promise you looksmax’s definition of a 3 and the real worlds def of a 3 are vastly different. if you care, could you list specific places for improvement? def not opposed to improving just need to know where

man i’m only 15 i don’t even know where to get that stuff or i’d be on enough tren to make taylor swift look like noel deyzel
yea just have good habits till 16 1/2 then start with roids
when u turn 18 consider hardmaxxing

it’s not over boyo

but until then don't worry too much about it it fucks your psyche/focus and is unhealthy

yea just have good habits till 16 1/2 then start with roids
when u turn 18 consider hardmaxxing

it’s not over boyo

but until then don't worry too much about it it fucks your psyche/focus and is unhealthy
appreciate it man

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not at all. You're not average.

You're quite ugly and let me tell you why.

Yours side profile is extremely bloated, and you have more than just "mild" chin recession. You have zero ramus, and close to no definition.

NCT Isn't your only problem either, you have a bad orbital vector, and due to downward hooding, you have a depressed look.

Your skin is awful. You have no forward growth. No cheekbone width.

You have no facial masculinity, zero dimorphism. Classic Soyboy look.

You're ugly. Stop lying to yourself. You're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I'd kill myself If I looked like you.

• +1
let me tell you sum kid: i mog you into another real of reality and i’ve been rated 3.5/10

you are fucked tbh, i’m not being mean.

You are really ugly and should really save up money for surgeries cuz this ain’t it.

I would really consider suicide if i was you

you are fucked tbh, i’m not being mean.

You are really ugly and should really save up money for surgeries cuz this ain’t it.

I would really consider suicide if i was you
Honestly. Crazy amounts of flaws. What a poor bastard.

• +1
man if you check all your self work onto facial attractiveness then that’s a priority issue. We all have hobbies and passions and that’s what we must poor ourselves into. also, with your logic, should your grandparents kill themselves since they are unlikely attractive to looksmax standards? of course not.

Not at all. You're not average.

You're quite ugly and let me tell you why.

Yours side profile is extremely bloated, and you have more than just "mild" chin recession. You have zero ramus, and close to no definition.

NCT Isn't your only problem either, you have a bad orbital vector, and due to downward hooding, you have a depressed look.

Your skin is awful. You have no forward growth. No cheekbone width.

You have no facial masculinity, zero dimorphism. Classic Soyboy look.

You're ugly. Stop lying to yourself. You're ugly.

Here’s my solution to these issues.
Starvemaxx to attack bloating
Can’t do much about the jaw other than 30k surgery. is what it is i guess
I promise you no one notices “poor orbital vector” unless you are familiar with a site such as this. Most people aren’t. Surgery for that which Is such a minor flaw that i’m not concerned
As a teenager, acne is a prevalent problem, Will go away with time
Cheekbones is a surgery that Lord knows i can’t afford. Implants???
Going for a pretty boy esque look since i have feminine bone structure, which is still an attractive subtype.

Could ascend with 100k worth of surgeries. Am I going to do that? Probably not. Am I going to stand a mirror and self criticize? probably. But as a Christian I know that God esteems the heart, not the face. Super great mental boost. Have you ever considered Christianity?

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso