Strengths and Weaknesses? 15M 6’1” 175lbs. Softmaxxing Only

Here’s my solution to these issues.
Starvemaxx to attack bloating
Can’t do much about the jaw other than 30k surgery. is what it is i guess
I promise you no one notices “poor orbital vector” unless you are familiar with a site such as this. Most people aren’t. Surgery for that which Is such a minor flaw that i’m not concerned
As a teenager, acne is a prevalent problem, Will go away with time
Cheekbones is a surgery that Lord knows i can’t afford. Implants???
Going for a pretty boy esque look since i have feminine bone structure, which is still an attractive subtype.

Could ascend with 100k worth of surgeries. Am I going to do that? Probably not. Am I going to stand a mirror and self criticize? probably. But as a Christian I know that God esteems the heart, not the face. Super great mental boost. Have you ever considered Christianity?
This isn't feminine bone structure, it's just unattractive bone structure.

Starvemaxxing wont be able to get rid of your bloating completely, your skull is just too recessed. to actually create the valley effect between your jaw and cheekbones.

I get that people wont notice the exact flaw, but it will still have an effect regardless. Do some research and find out how about some facial features affect how people see you. Oribtal Vector makes you look tired and weak, and gives you a druggie look.

Cheekbones don't necessarily need implants, you just need anterior and lateral growth.

Acne will go away, but will remain scars, you can take care of it right now and prevent that.

I'm personally religious myself, I'm Muslim. But I will not rely on God as an excuse, you shouldn't either. That's just low IQ.

Why is ur fringe so thick with your forehead size owah

NCT.

Unless you get cantho then it's over

As for what you can do to salvage this situation:

- Go on a cut for 2-3 months. You look bloated and have too much facial fat.

- Get a taper fade. Ignore the morons telling you to ditch the fringe, it's the only thing that can mask the fact that you have a 5head which I am certain is absolutely flooded with comedones (I used to have the same issue before going on tret and fixing up my hair). Atm your hair looks like shit, you look like you haven't got a haircut in years.

- Mew 24/7 and pray to our Father in Heaven that it will save your maxilla and chin

- Get a tret prescription, salicylic acid cleanser, some Vitamin C, SPF and a night moisturiser. Possibly consider volufiline for your nasolabial region to try and fraud some sort of forward growth. That skincare routine will be optimal for most people with acne and hyperpigmentatiom in general

- Once you finish cutting and are between 10-15% BF (possibly 1 or 2% more if you're a literal manlet and have no muscle at all) lean bulk (until you get fat, in which case cut and go again) and gymmaxx for at least 18 months. Train the neck too. You'll be surprised what gymmaxxing in general can do for your jawline

Anything beyond that I really don't see any alternative other than hardmaxxing tbh. As for pros, at the very least your jaw isn't actual mouthbreather-level recessed, I also don't know why people are saying you have no ramus. It's clearly visible but the failo is bad lighting combined with your fat ass neck and recessed chin meaning you can't even fraud having a good jawline. Once you lose fat though it may become alot more prominent and you may even get hollow cheeks. And despite your NCT at the very least you have a decent brow ridge with minimal UEE which I honestly think just about saves you from being subhuman

Here’s my solution to these issues.
Starvemaxx to attack bloating
Can’t do much about the jaw other than 30k surgery. is what it is i guess
I promise you no one notices “poor orbital vector” unless you are familiar with a site such as this. Most people aren’t. Surgery for that which Is such a minor flaw that i’m not concerned
As a teenager, acne is a prevalent problem, Will go away with time
Cheekbones is a surgery that Lord knows i can’t afford. Implants???
Going for a pretty boy esque look since i have feminine bone structure, which is still an attractive subtype.

Could ascend with 100k worth of surgeries. Am I going to do that? Probably not. Am I going to stand a mirror and self criticize? probably. But as a Christian I know that God esteems the heart, not the face. Super great mental boost. Have you ever considered Christianity?
I can promise you that whilst girls might not know what an orbital vector is, they will find it absolutely disgusting if you have a poor recessed eye area. They’ll just say oh he looks like a school shooter or a junkie. If you have no jaw, they wouldn’t say oh he’s mandible is recessed, they’ll just think he’s low T trash. All the girls I’ve been with have commented about other boys, one said her ex was like a school shooter ect, another judged some poor incel walking past. Attractive people = better DNA= better offspring. It’s a biological reaction to go for the most desirable traits.

No you can’t prettyboy max or anything. You do understand that pretty boys aren’t recessed or lack bones at all. They typically have a strong jaw, good eyes and perhaps feminine soft features. All attractive people have good bones.

There are many flaws in Christianity which hardliners seem to scurry away from. God has given us free will, and whilst we are all decedents of Adam&Eve, recent choices spanning a few generations has led to the biggest impact in our looks, in our intelligence ect. That was the byproduct of free will and thus God didn’t have a big hand in it.

That bloat is insane, clear your skin

Glasses or No Glasses? Please don’t be toxic just let me know i’m being delusional saying I’m a 5.5/10. I’m already aware of the following
Acne
Mildly Recessed Chin
Poor Jawline Width
What else?
View attachment 2509728View attachment 2509729View attachment 2509730View attachment 2509732
You're so insanely lucky to have discovered looksmaxxing at 15. Basically every softmax will be op. Just be consistent with mewing, face exercises, gum chewing, mouth tape, gym, and health/testosterone maxxing and you'll be a beast by 18.

Very weak skull