Stress and anxiety might be worse than inceldom itself

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
im in a constant state of paranoia, always thinking about the worse possible scenarios all the time. i have hard trouble focusing on other things and its eating me up from the inside.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Orvka381, Zeta and 4 others
Financial stress and health anxiety are especially horrible in my opinion. Financial stress won't let you take a normal breath of air. It is suffocating. Health anxiety robs you of any momentary happiness. Inceldom is completely meaningless when compared to actual problems. It is an incredible luxury to have inceldom be your chief problem in life.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, R@m@, datboijj and 4 others
Financial stress and health anxiety are especially horrible in my opinion. Financial stress won't let you take a normal breath of air. It is suffocating. Health anxiety robs you of any momentary happiness. Inceldom is completely meaningless when compared to actual problems. It is an incredible luxury to have inceldom be your chief problem in life.
true, inceldom is the icing on the cake

im in a constant state of paranoia, always thinking about the worse possible scenarios all the time. i have hard trouble focusing on other things and its eating me up from the inside.
Bro can u pm your face?

basically adulthood

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and datboijj
the crazy part is humans designed this miserable system. It doesn't need to be like this.
modernity is not for the lazy or depressed

Last edited:
yea man always worrying about being incel n shut ages u n shut

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Over for paranoid stalincels

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and InnerVoid
I never experienced anxiety until I had chronic pain, I was even crying from too much stress

• So Sad
I never experienced anxiety until I had chronic pain, I was even crying from too much stress
i have breakdwons

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
go crazy go stupid

• So Sad
It's just a result of inceldom lol.

• So Sad
You'll look like you're 50 at 30 thanks to this unchosen lifestyle. :cry: