[STRESS]

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I am stressed bad with uni work and its going to get infinetely worse over christmas since I have exams. I literally cant stop worrying about shit, making my skin bad aswell.

Presentation tomorrow [jfl], im so bad at them even with drugs (not doing benzos they make me dumb ill stutter even worse). Still going to do a high dose of phenibut (high for me) and shit ton of caffeine. Worth 25% of one of my modules wtf.

24AE450C 13EF 483B ADF6 70088B480E0F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and LordNorwood
What's the problem with presentations for you? Propranolol might be the solution depending on your answer.

What's the problem with presentations for you? Propranolol might be the solution depending on your answer.
i dont even know. I get no mental anxiety but then when I see everyone looking at me I just freeze up and my throat tightens and closes and its like I cant speak. I dont even have social anxiety that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i dont even know. I get no mental anxiety but then when I see everyone looking at me I just freeze up and my throat tightens and closes and its like I cant speak. I dont even have social anxiety that bad.
Yeah propranolol would fix that problem completely. Look into it and thank me later.

Yeah propranolol would fix that problem completely. Look into it and thank me later.
Ok wont be able to get it by tomorrow but for future ye. Hopefully I can bullshit my doctor somehow.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Bro

whe ver u wanna do something

and ur anxious or nervous

say out loud

FUCK IT!

i started doing this like1 yr ago

snd I’m so low inhib

i can legit go and Talk to strangers

tslk in front of a crowd

JJST SAY FUCK IT AND DO IT MA. NIG

Ok wont be able to get it by tomorrow but for future ye. Hopefully I can bullshit my doctor somehow.
Its really easy to get. Just legit be honest with him and be sure to mention how the problem doesn't seem to be going away even though its been so long dealing with it and how at this point you're worried about the ramifications it will have on your career.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Its really easy to get. Just legit be honest with him and be sure to mention how the problem doesn't seem to be going away even though its been so long dealing with it and how at this point you're worried about the ramifications it will have on your career.
Okay ill go to my gp and hopefully he gives but UK doctors barely pescribe anything. Ill have another presentation later in the year aswell. Will it work in normal social settings aswell?

Okay ill go to my gp and hopefully he gives but UK doctors barely pescribe anything. Ill have another presentation later in the year aswell. Will it work in normal social settings aswell?
It will only work in situations where you may have an adrenaline response (this is what is causing your throat to close). So in any situation where you would otherwise experience physical symptoms of anxiety, yes it will work. But it will do nothing for mental symptoms. I really encourage you to do some research on the drug as well.

It will only work in situations where you may have an adrenaline response (this is what is causing your throat to close). So in any situation where you would otherwise experience physical symptoms of anxiety, yes it will work. But it will do nothing for mental symptoms. I really encourage you to do some research on the drug as well.
Yeah I just bought some online through an online pharmacy because im impatient and they might not prescribe me it due to recent major surgery and previous mental health conditions

• +1
Yeah I just bought some online through an online pharmacy because im impatient and they might not prescribe me it due to recent major surgery and previous mental health conditions
Tbh that's what I did too because fuck over-cautious docs

should be coming monday or tuesday

• +1
should be coming monday or tuesday
Good for you mate, look forward to a life of literally never having this problem ever again

• +1
Reactions: Wool
No exames for face.

Good for you mate, look forward to a life of literally never having this problem ever again
Wont have a presentation after this for a while so wont be able to test but it will be in my arsenal

• +1