Stretchmaxxing

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
One thing people neglect is flexibility. This is important for the health of your bones, muscles, tendons, etc...

Flexibility (to a certain extent) is a big part in your posture. You can build all the muscles you want but if you're not flexible your posture is likely fucked up, making your body and sometimes even your face fucked up.

Everything in the body is connected, so if one thing is off balance, then it can cause everything else to become fucked up.

Example: Your hamstrings are tight
This can cause your pelvis to tilt
This causes your back and abdomen to tighten or loosen (depending on the pelvic tilt)
This can cause your neck to be slouched and then that can lead to facial problems.

Think of the body as a Jenga tower
If one piece is removed from the bottom it can affect the top, and it can still stay together but it won't be as strong

Our bodies get fucked by our sedentary lives and we get tight muscles that can pull your posture down and look less developed. Stretching your muscles is also necessary to ensure good blood flow to them

Personally my flexibility has always been complete shit but now I've been stretching for a few weeks now and my posture awake and I'm bed is better now. I can almost touch my toes too, I've been making slow but steady progress.

TL;DR Stretch (slowly) your tight ass fucking tendons & muscles until they're looser than a roastie's cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Nibba, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Good thread. Had to learn this the hard way when my fucked up neck fucked up everyting about me

Τhere is research proving that daily stretching boosts your IGF-1 levels.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
TL;DR Stretch (slowly) your tight ass fucking tendons & muscles until they're looser than a roastie's cunt
Lol'd. But yeah being flexible means not getting injured as much so it's legit