Strip Clubs are for incels

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
IMO strip clubs in movies & media stuff is portrayed different. They make it seem "big baller Chad businessman ect" go there but In reality i feel like a damn incel going into a strip club. & looking around all i see is incels. or incel businessmen who think they are Chads. I see no Chads at all except a few security guards. I believe most of the roasties there know that everyone stepping foot into that door is an incel. I used to be a regular at this one place & I know some strippers who question me & ask me why im not in a relationship ect. Its like they try helping us out. I just tell them im an incel. Im short. & they eventually agree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Kristin, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Stripclub (money involved) is for betabux
Nightclub (no money, 100% voluntary) is for Chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 1 other person
Stripclub (money involved) is for betabux
Nightclub (no money, 100% voluntary) is for Chad
nightclubs normie / chad for sure. I actually went a few times to night clubs. I would have to drink 10 beers to have confidence then im pretty much dancing with random girls. The rejections from a night club can really mess with ur mental. I had success but i also had more rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
IMO strip clubs in movies & media stuff is portrayed different. They make it seem "big baller Chad businessman ect" go there but In reality i feel like a damn incel going into a strip club. & looking around all i see is incels. or incel businessmen who think they are Chads. I see no Chads at all except a few security guards. I believe most of the roasties there know that everyone stepping foot into that door is an incel. I used to be a regular at this one place & I know some strippers who question me & ask me why im not in a relationship ect. Its like they try helping us out. I just tell them im an incel. Im short. & they eventually agree.
Id rather go to a whorehouse tbh. Why leave blueballed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Id rather go to a whorehouse tbh. Why leave blueballed?
leaving blueballed...is so blue pill / black pill lol. This is another reason why u don't see Chads at strip clubs

wish there was a whorehouse around my area.

We have low to high end strip clubs all around. The low end are close to a whorehouse. U just have to go a few times & then u can pay for sex.

• +1
  • +1
Yep. Although night clubs usually require a fee to get in
not to mention how expensive alcohol is. I have a technique where i go to the strip club and don't pay for dances. I just talk to the girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
not to mention how expensive alcohol is. I have a technique where i go to the strip club and don't pay for dances. I just talk to the girls.
That's smart man. You gotta pay for entrance into the club or what? Never been to a strip club tbh

• +1
That's smart man. You gotta pay for entrance into the club or what? Never been to a strip club tbh
there are workarounds. My favorite low end ones that play hiphhop / rap don't require fee. But don't expect to see staceys . Just regular chicks & sadly bbw. The high end places play garbage music (weird techno or old rock) Its good if u want to conversate with girls for free. Because those clubs are big and the girls can't really identify non paying ppl. Low end clubs are smaller and usually if u don't pay u get identified quick and u won't be approached.

• +1
Why go there anyway as an incel? You just blueball yurself.

• +1
there are workarounds. My favorite low end ones that play hiphhop / rap don't require fee. But don't expect to see staceys . Just regular chicks & sadly bbw. The high end places play garbage music (weird techno or old rock) Its good if u want to conversate with girls for free. Because those clubs are big and the girls can't really identify non paying ppl. Low end clubs are smaller and usually if u don't pay u get identified quick and u won't be approached.
Makes sense. Tbh going to clubs is much better tho. If I were you I would try nightclubs. Wear lifts if ur short

• +1
closest we can get to a foid
I always thought being Incel is about not being able to bond with women and form intimate relationships with them as opposed to just being unable to fuck

• +1
Mirin thread from 2018