strippers go wild in chicago, shit is crazy latina bimbo i got 100 from the vip stage

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
The crazy part the stripper who owns the channel easily makes 500k a year from youtube and still is a stripper.

The crazy part the stripper who owns the channel easily makes 500k a year from youtube and still is a stripper.

She makes that much cus thats all her vids are about she cant make videos about something else and do well sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
She makes that much cus thats all her vids are about she cant make videos about something else and do well sadly
these women are easily making 500-700 a night and usually work only 5 hours. So they work 3-4 times a week.

So on average there making 80-105k a year.

Last edited:
Wait, I’ve always wondered, at strip clubs, couldn’t you just pick up the money that gets thrown at the strippers and ditch?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Wait, I’ve always wondered, at strip clubs, couldn’t you just pick up the money that gets thrown at the strippers and ditch?
if you want your ass to get beat by some 6 foot tall+ bouncers go ahead, they will just ban ya from the club.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6695 and Alexanderr

She gets about a million views a month at probably some shit tier rate (not many advertisers want to be on a strip club video) of 2 cents a view, so $20,000/month less what she has to pay everyone she films, so she probably nets $12,000/month after expenses from youtube.

• +1
if you want your ass to get beat by some 6 foot tall+ bouncers go ahead, they will just ban ya from the club.
Can’t, you know act like your tying your shoelaces and then pick up some bills either? Damn.

• +1
She gets about a million views a month at probably some shit tier rate (not many advertisers want to be on a strip club video) of 2 cents a view, so $20,000/month less what she has to pay everyone she films, so she probably nets $12,000/month after expenses from youtube.
My fault your 100 percent legit i forgot this isnt some regular popular channel its stripper content. Alot of the youtubers get advertised by youtube, and make alot more money, some youtubers get endorsements on the side. So your correct its probably like 150k a year not 500k thanks for correcting me:p

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster