Stroma is probaly cope ngl

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Honestly actual results seems underwhelming and decent at best.

Keep in mind I do have blue eyes already and I'm used to seeing a lot of blue eyes, some green and grey irl.

This isn't what they look like at all:

IMG 20191121 224221

IMG 20200118 115227

IMG 20200118 115239

IMG 20191121 224159

In blue eyes you don't see any brown at the iris only and not in this pattern at all.

Normally blue, green and grey eyes have a lot more nuances of colur and whole other type of pattern.

This is what blue eyes with brown nuances looks like:
Blue Eye close up

Imo these results of stroma doesn't look realistic and looks like a cheaply made contact lens.

Stroma seems cope AF

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Greeicy, Darkstrand and 1 other person
its not even a finished result yet jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Bishop, Alexanderr and 4 others
its not even a finished result yet jfl
Exactly why it's cope

People already coping saying they gonna get a procedure that's not showing any conclusive results yet

What they shown so far is underwhelming and therefore no one should get their hopes up yet

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
Exactly why it's cope

People already coping saying they gonna get a procedure that's not showing any conclusive results yet

What they shown so far is underwhelming and therefore no one should get their hopes up yet
well, that's true I suppose. And ive seen some very real looking contacts lately. And my eyes are already light blue with nice limbal ring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Darkstrand
They brown around the iris won't be there (is what they say)...
But if I get and it turns out to be absolutely risk free I'll just take it as a base for contacts, cause bright contacts on brown eyes often look shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2506, SSJ Trunks and 2 others
Contact lenses are cheaper and look better.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 5187
But if I get and it turns out to be absolutely risk free I'll just take it as a base for contacts, cause bright contacts on brown eyes often look shit
This is true
Hope it's risk free
But not even laser surgery for bad eyesight is risk free yet

well, that's true I suppose. And ive seen some very real looking contacts lately. And my eyes are already light blue with nice limbal ring.
Limbal rings halo light eyes massively
You're a lucky one

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
This is true
Hope it's risk free
But not even laser surgery for bad eyesight is risk free yet

Limbal rings halo light eyes massively
You're a lucky one
yea but they fade with age rapidly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5187
I doubt it, send a link to these “very real contacts”. My eyes are amber/green so I’m not sure if I’ll use Strōma.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and SSJ Trunks
Honestly actual results seems underwhelming and decent at best.

Keep in mind I do have blue eyes already and I'm used to seeing a lot of blue eyes, some green and grey irl.

This isn't what they look like at all:
View attachment 377951
View attachment 377952
View attachment 377953
View attachment 377954
View attachment 377955
View attachment 377956

In blue eyes you don't see any brown at the iris only and not in this pattern at all.

Normally blue, green and grey eyes have a lot more nuances of colur and whole other type of pattern.

This is what blue eyes with brown nuances looks like:
View attachment 377958

Imo these results of stroma doesn't look realistic and looks like a cheaply made contact lens.

Stroma seems cope AF
looks good to me. I would do it to lighten my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
le
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
yea but they fade with age rapidly
Bruhhh... I’ve been asking and saying how can we improve or maintain a Limbal Ring? If it’s age, there has to be some clear biological mechanism behind it.

• +1
Bruhhh... I’ve been asking and saying how can we improve or maintain a Limbal Ring? If it’s age, there has to be some clear biological mechanism behind it.
It’s bruh guy affecting it :oops:

Would be very interesting to know why it fades over time

Would be very interesting to know why it fades over time
Someone told me they noticed their girlfriends limbal rings faded in a couple month, could be do to hormonal and health reasons, like how someone’s skin gets paler and more gray like when they are sick.

Also, wasn’t their a procedure very similar to Stroma already being done?

• +1
Someone told me they noticed their girlfriends limbal rings faded in a couple month, could be do to hormonal and health reasons, like how someone’s skin gets paler and more gray like when they are sick.

Also, wasn’t their a procedure very similar to Stroma already being done?
There must be some factor or lack therefore making it fade
I would be very interested in avoiding mine fade

I think there's been many tries to make brown eyes blue over time

6BE1A53D EB57 4F2A 882E 46D45D3A120E

The patients just need more treatments in order to get rid of the remaining brown pigment. What they’ve shown so far is evidence proving their ability to remove pigment from your eyes and show the blue/green color underneath. Can’t guarantee it’s safety though until they publish the results of their clinical trials (which are ongoing), but they’ve currently had no complications with any patient.
That‘s arguably the hardest part, all they really need to do right now is perform more treatments and achieve the final results so they can wrap up the clinical trials and officially publish the results on their website, their Facebook page is really only showing their progress.

• +1
View attachment 384072
The patients just need more treatments in order to get rid of the remaining brown pigment. What they’ve shown so far is evidence proving their ability to remove pigment from your eyes and show the blue/green color underneath. Can’t guarantee it’s safety though until they publish the results of their clinical trials (which are ongoing), but they’ve currently had no complications with any patient.
That‘s arguably the hardest part, all they really need to do right now is perform more treatments and achieve the final results so they can wrap up the clinical trials and officially publish the results on their website, their Facebook page is really only showing their progress.
This isn't the coping part

The coping part is users saying they gonna get this when it's still in trials
It's not approved yet
Even laser surgery for eyesight still Carriers some risk
That's why you need a certain handicap to your vision to even be considered for laser eyesight surgery

There must be some factor or lack therefore making it fade
I would be very interested in avoiding mine fade

I think there's been many tries to make brown eyes blue over time
Yeah but I mean another procedure

• +1
just wear contacts you fucking faggots

• JFL
I don't see the point in getting stroma if I still have to put on contacts everyday because of shit eyesight tbh. Would rather save the money from Lasik and stroma and just wear colored contacts

• +1
This isn't the coping part

The coping part is users saying they gonna get this when it's still in trials
It's not approved yet
Even laser surgery for eyesight still Carriers some risk
That's why you need a certain handicap to your vision to even be considered for laser eyesight surgery
1. The possibility of them getting it will only be there if its approved, so I suppose it is dumb, however, I think most of them meant it as in, if it ever does come out, they'll get the procedure done.
2. Laser surgery for eyesight is way more invasive and carries more risks because of it. With LASIK for example, they shoot the laser straight at your pupil while removing your fucking cornea and reshaping it.

• +1