Strong MTN to low HTN is the worst zone to be in

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
At least subhumans can give up, check out and cope with other things like video games etc. When you’re in good looking but not good looking enough zone, it’s mental torture. Your fate is sealed for oofy doofy relationships only. Fuck this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, halloweed, ambi and 1 other person
But at least u can live without getting called ugly

looksmin yourself to fat ugly subhuman then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, SidharthTheSlayer, zura and 6 others
But at least u can live without getting called ugly
No one’s going to say that to your face unless you go around provoking people

I used to be in that interval and it was driving me crazy. I would have people tell me i look very good and pretty but had people telling me im ugly at the same time. It would get so overwhelming i had no idea what i looked like to the point i became suicidal. Aim for the extremes being very gl or very ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, laaltin and StraightHeadJames
No one’s going to say that to your face unless you go around provoking people
girls looking at you with a face of disgust is the same thing and that still happens without provocation.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and butterworld
thats the problem with this forum just dont be grateful for whatever you have at all
if tomorrow you wake up as a strong htn youll start whining to be not be a chad
if you were 6' youll whine about not being 6'3
if you had a 6 inch dick youll whine about not having an 8inch

ffs get a life bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, Meteor21 and laaltin
I used to be in that interval and it was driving me crazy. I would have people tell me i look very good and pretty but had people telling me im ugly at the same time. It would get so overwhelming i had no idea what i looked like to the point i became suicidal. Aim for the extremes being very gl or very ugly
Can confirm, almost bipolar atp

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34 and ambi
girls looking at you with a face of disgust is the same thing and that still happens without provocation.
If you’re a subhuman, you’d learn to avoid eye contact and gauge female reactions naturally

Can confirm, almost bipolar atp
I wish i could help you but i dont know how.
Is your experience similar?
I’ve had girls approach first back then when i was around that, i’ve had guys say in clubs i should help them get girls, or that i look like some attractive celebrity they associate me with.
I’ve also had people outright in my face tell me im ugly, i’ve had people act very unpleasant and look uncomfortable near me. Also had problems looking at myself sometimes.
Very confusing i’d love to hear your experience because i almost never see someone that feels like i felt lol

• So Sad
Reactions: laaltin
Sounds liberating ngl
why you think all these oldcels are fat asf? its liberating and leads to less cortisol, more enjoyable life

• +1
I wish i could help you but i dont know how.
Is your experience similar?
I’ve had girls approach first back then when i was around that, i’ve had guys say in clubs i should help them get girls, or that i look like some attractive celebrity they associate me with.
I’ve also had people outright in my face tell me im ugly, i’ve had people act very unpleasant and look uncomfortable near me. Also had problems looking at myself sometimes.
Very confusing i’d love to hear your experience because i almost never see someone that feels like i felt lol
Girls go from extremly hot to extremely cold.. I’ve no leverage unlike Chadlites.. girls don’t run back to me cause Chadlites are hitting their DMs already

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
Girls go from extremly hot to extremely cold.. I’ve no leverage unlike Chadlites.. girls don’t run back to me cause Chadlites are hitting their DMs already
unironically maybe your personality is just shit. Looks are useless if you are boring as fuck or a weirdo

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and laaltin
I feel mental torture when I see that women see my stories but don't talk to me jfl

Someone stop this suffering

• +1
Reactions: ambi and laaltin
unironically maybe your personality is just shit. Looks are useless if you are boring as fuck or a weirdo
Ofc I’m here which means I’ve nothing interesting going on in my life.. but still hypergamy is absolutely brutal, foid will lose interest as soon as a better looking guy steps in the room…it’s crazy seeing it in real time again and again.. i’ve been at the receiving end of this too.. friends’ gfs go cold on them after we hangout.. mens lives are just brutal

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Ofc I’m here which means I’ve nothing going on in my life.. but still hypergamy is absolutely brutal, foid will lose interest as soon as a better looking guy steps in the romm.. it’s crazy seeing it in real time again and again.. i’ve been at the receiving end of this too.. friend’s gf go cold on them after we hangout.. mens lives are just brutal
I dont know. I’ve seen so many ugly guys slay and in happy relationships that i will never be blackpilled again.
I understand the appeal of wanting to look good, you def feel better in your own skin but to girls i havent noticed that it matters no matter how much i wanted to tell myself muh bp is real. At least on normies. Non NT people can just lock themselves in a basement thats over tier.

But yeah ive been in a similar position to you and its mentally draining. You can never tell if people percieve you as ugly or as gl, or just avg

• +1
Perhaps the reason is ur 5 4 pal

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and laaltin
At least subhumans can give up, check out and cope with other things like video games etc. When you’re in good looking but not good looking enough zone, it’s mental torture. Your fate is sealed for oofy doofy relationships only. Fuck this shit
low IQ af post

• +1