Kraken

Fucking LGBT generation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, ManletBlackcel, forevermirin and 8 others
Boomers are wrist moggers.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 14693, BrahminBoss and 8 others
But how are their wrists so much bigger? Is it for certain that wrists don’t grow with age?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MaxillaMaxing
But how are their wrists so much bigger? Is it for certain that wrists don’t grow with age?
Manuel work vs us wasting all day clicking on a mouse or a controller

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, forevermirin and midlatinocel
unless they worked manual jobs, this wouldn’t be the reason, and there was no child labour back then so when they started manual labour jobs they would have been 16-18, same age as when a lot of guys start going to the gym but they don’t have big wrists

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
i dont get it. i see a chad and a subhuman oldcel

hiding his abomination of a face is big hallo btw

unless they worked manual jobs, this wouldn’t be the reason, and there was no child labour back then so when they started manual labour jobs they would have been 16-18, same age as when a lot of guys start going to the gym but they don’t have big wrists
But like I said they didnt spend all day in their childhood just playing video games . They used to play outside. If you compare these boomers to Neanderthals they'll look like wristcels next to them

Boomers played outside, had manly masculine jobs, ate better foods, and had hard work instilled in them from caring parents

While the zoomer rots on a chair or bed 15 hours a day. Zoomers are just subhumans, they'd be consider trannies in any other time of history

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, midlatinocel, Lawton88 and 1 other person
I've seen lots of zoomer men and teens having these thin wrists here in Mexico and I've seen boomers and Gen-Xers having these thick wrists and it's brutal. Why do these kids are being so estrogenized from early age? Well, at least my wrists are thicker than zoomer men and men my age are the same.

Fuckin' brutal for Jewedcels like us. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I've seen lots of zoomer men and teens having these thin wrists here in Mexico and I've seen boomers and Gen-Xers having these thick wrists and it's brutal. Why do these kids are being so estrogenized from early age. Well, at least my wrists are thicker than zoomer men and men my age are the same.

Fuckin' brutal for Jewedcels like us. :feelsrope:
my fathers wrists are x2 of mine
wtf exactly caused this significant change

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
unless they worked manual jobs, this wouldn’t be the reason, and there was no child labour back then
there was it just wasn't official.

most laborers started very young, I started at 15 and that's in the modern era.

Last edited:
my dads wrists are like tree stumps. mine are brittle and tiny like the wooden stick you get from eating an icecream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel and cancercell
my fathers wrists are x2 of mine
wtf exactly caused this significant change
Cultural and biological reasons.

1.- Men are not supposed to do manual work at early age anymore and (mostt important)
2.- Xenoestrogens. We're being feminized and neotenized at younger ages.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, eyebagcel, midlatinocel and 2 others
why is this subhuman forum obsessed with wrist size lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Yep many boomers and early Gen X still did a lot of physical work and other things unlike millennials etc. You see quite few 55 - 60 year olds with big forearms while younger people are just taller with crap builds mostly.

Cultural and biological reasons.

1.- Men are not supposed to do manual work at early age anymore and (mostt important)
2.- Xenoestrogens. We're being feminized and neotenized at younger ages.
are xenoestrogens the reason zoomers are taller as well

zoomers brains are fucked too

Yep many boomers and early Gen X still did a lot of physical work and other things unlike millennials etc. You see quite few 55 - 60 year olds with big forearms while younger people are just taller with crap builds mostly.
Yet boomers and Gen-Xers are bluepilled cucks than hate their sons for "not being manly enough". :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
why is this subhuman forum obsessed with wrist size lol
they think it's related to the size of your arms.

in reality it's probably a correlation between the wrist and the joints that causes that, and not the wrist directly, and they're also not necessarily related, you can have either.

I have small wrists for example, but extremely thick joints, as a result my forearms are abnormally thick, even though I don't train them directly.

20230509 153539 1

Analyzing the pic doesn't really show the boomer having bigger wrists. He's just fatter.

Also most fat people have big wrists the same way they have cankles

It’s almost like boomers are all overweight and have had 40 more years to develop compared to zoomers.

you guys are mistaking being fat for having bigger bone structure, no one likes fatcels anyway.

It’s almost like boomers are all overweight and have had 40 more years to develop compared to zoomers.
being fat or ''big'' is useless to the female gaze(men are supposed to thin or athletic-muscular) when will men get it?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
zoomers brains are fucked too
Blame xenoestrogens and woke propaganda for it. But it doesn't matter cuz older generations were not that better anyways.

being fat or ''big'' is useless to the female gaze(men are supposed to thin or athletic-muscular) when will men get it?
"Fat". Boomer fuck has more muscles than Connor Murphy and Jeff Seid could even imagine in their lives and fucker did only just work in a factory at least.

It's fucking over both for millennialcels and zoomercels like us.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing