STRONTIUM FOR BONE/HEIGHT GROWTH

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
[HIDEPOSTS=1]
anyone know it’s effects on bones and what dose to take?

i’ve seen it mentioned here a bit and i found it as an ingredient in a bone growth supplement so i imagine it must have some use.
[/HIDEPOSTS]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29281, rooman, lightskinbengali and 3 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
@LowTrust do you think it affects bones because it boosts gh or smth? could be promising for collagen and other stuff imo

• Woah
bump

• +1
@LowTrust do you think it affects bones because it boosts gh or smth? could be promising for collagen and other stuff imo
if it boosts gh then it will have a positive affect on collagen and bone growth, but it may be negligible, also gh contributes to unwanted growth aswell e.g. nose, organ growth, ogre brow ridge etc. So we have to also keep that in mind

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
if it boosts gh then it will have a positive affect on collagen and bone growth, but it may be negligible, also gh contributes to unwanted growth aswell e.g. nose, organ growth, ogre brow ridge etc. So we have to also keep that in mind
shit i didn’t know that tbh

i think acromegaly levels (or close to that) would be required for that though, plus i’ve been looking into ways to slim down bones so we could probably counteract the effects if they happened

worth it for the good bone growth anyway imo

• +1
i think acromegaly levels (or close to that) would be required for that though, plus i’ve been looking into ways to slim down bones so we could probably counteract the effects if they happened
genetics decide that, some people's genetics are efficient and can have minor nose growth for a huge amount of gh, other people with shitty genetics could have a jew nose for just a moderate amount of gh, it all depends on the body's instructions of hormone allocation (our genetics).

For example, before puberty, or just starting it, most boys have an upturned button nose, but then develop a flared nostril straight or slightly crooked dorsal hump nose with a wide alar base, which looks completely dogshit

genetics decide that, some people's genetics are efficient and can have minor nose growth for a huge amount of gh, other people with shitty genetics could have a jew nose for just a moderate amount of gh, it all depends on the body's instructions of hormone allocation (our genetics).

For example, before puberty, or just starting it, most boys have an upturned button nose, but then develop a flared nostril straight or slightly crooked dorsal hump nose with a wide alar base, which looks completely dogshit
yeah i guess we’ll have to see how lucky we got jfl

• +1
yeah i guess we’ll have to see how lucky we got jfl
yup, can always counter nose growth or excess bone growth with surgery, but man it's a fucking pain in the ass, if only I could have my child nose it was perfect, little and upurned asf but no nostril show at all, with tiny alar base, it isn't bad by any means now but can never be too small imo (just look at male russian models with giga tiny noses, it looks great)

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
yup, can always counter nose growth or excess bone growth with surgery, but man it's a fucking pain in the ass, if only I could have my child nose it was perfect, little and upurned asf but no nostril show at all, with tiny alar base, it isn't bad by any means now but can never be too small imo (just look at male russian models with giga tiny noses, it looks great)
read this: https://looksmax.org/threads/nosemaxxing-thread.706410/

looks like mostly cope but honestly some of it could be worth trying, i’m gonna give it a shot and i’ll tell you if it does anything

bro what the fuck happened
4FC45AF6 31AB 48D6 A969 7002182244FC