Stubble is an insane halo

TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
I would encourage everyone to at least give it a try. Set your electric to between 1 and 5, depending on your beard. 4 is best for me. The amount of female attention you'll get will be noticible. However, not all women like it. My previous GF hated facial hair. I actually got matches and messages on Tinder d/t my stubble alone.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and St. Wristcel
Some men look better clean shaven tbh

Like Al Pacino in Godfather, I think he looks much better clean shaved than how I'd imagine him with a stubble

But it is true that if you have a designer stubble for must guys it is indeed halo

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Some men look better clean shaven tbh

Like Al Pacino in Godfather, I think he looks much better clean shaved than how I'd imagine him with a stubble

But it is true that if you have a designer stubble for must guys it is indeed halo
my feeling is give it a try. If it doesn't work, you lost a couple of weeks at most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Stubble is a looksmin if you’re going for girls 17-19

Stubble is a looksmin if you’re going for girls 17-19
That may be true. My 19 y.o. ex- hated facial hair. However, I met her on Tinder and my main pic was stubble.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and .*my*.
my feeling is give it a try. If it doesn't work, you lost a couple of weeks at most.
I had both stubble and full beard, still prefer clean shaven, but if you look at the research, they indeed say that stubble is rated more often as attractive

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
That may be true. My 19 y.o. ex- hated facial hair. However, I met her on Tinder and my main pic was stubble.
You should never believe what women say

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Patient A
Just don’t listen to women theory?

no stubble for your piss poor beard genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back