stubble makes you look older

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I have been told several times that I look older than I am, if I use aid stubble I will look older, right?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Timbacky48 and Deleted member 9380

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Heguldus and Deleted member 9380
maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I'm in doubt if I use stubble or clean shaven I am also
Ethnic I think clean shaven I might look less ethcnic but I've also always heard that light stuble is more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Ezgif 7 7e42274625a2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chico Chicowski, Timbacky48 and 1 other person
i have a pea iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
and I wanted to hide the lower third a little bit because it falls into the bulking meme but I didn't want a lot of beard so I thought about ligth stubble

Clean shaven makes you look like a child. A beard makes you look like a man. A stubble makes you look like a young but mature nigger.

I recommend growing a stubble if you can. If you grow a shit beard just go clean shaven.

Personally I keep a stubble. I find it helps a lot, just leave it at 0.5/0.25in and it's perfect.

Clean shaven makes you look like a child. A beard makes you look like a man. A stubble makes you look like a young but mature nigger.

I recommend growing a stubble if you can. If you grow a shit beard just go clean shaven.

Personally I keep a stubble. I find it helps a lot, just leave it at 0.5/0.25in and it's perfect.
Won't you make me look even more ethnic?

Won't you make me look even more ethnic?
You'll always look ethnic with or without a stubble. Facial hair doesn't change that.

Girls don't give a fuck if you're ethnic, they give a shit if you have a good pheno and you look overall attractive. Ramirez was technically "ethnic" yet he's had women ready to suck his cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
You'll always look ethnic with or without a stubble. Facial hair doesn't change that.

Girls don't give a fuck if you're ethnic, they give a shit if you have a good pheno and you look overall attractive. Ramirez was technically "ethnic" yet he's had women ready to suck his cock.
but the strange thing is that it seems to me that the stubble makes me leave the jaw smaller and less defined I don’t know if I don’t know how to trim it well

or is it from my head

but the strange thing is that it seems to me that the stubble makes me leave the jaw smaller and less defined I don’t know if I don’t know how to trim it well
youtube is your bestfriend lol

My beard doesn't go up high enough so it kinda makes by chin and jaw look more narrow

My beard doesn't go up high enough so it kinda makes by chin and jaw look more narrow
I think that's what happens to mine because while many people have a beard on their cheeks, mine doesn't

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
what a shit to be an ethnic without ethnic beard genetics

I think that's what happens to mine because while many people have a beard on their cheeks, mine doesn't
Yea I'd just shave in that case

I also think I have a very bad genetics for beard I have many flaws what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20201013_091307.jpg
    IMG_20201013_091307.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20201013_091353.jpg
    IMG_20201013_091353.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 11
I also think I have a very bad genetics for beard I have many flaws what do you think?
Don't grow a beard. You have shit beard genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3041
another doubt there is some treatment to leave the beard full or just with a transplant.

If you have great jawline you dot need beard.