• Shaped neckline - Clean

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Natural neckline - Rugged

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Which do you think girls would prefer on average; clean or rugged?

Shaped neckline

25C71F20 6F27 4C8E 83A8 9EFDD6FB5E50
86F89EB9 270C 444F AEB7 2A4BAA2612A8

Natural neckline

A091BDE0 A02F 4D6D 9B38 2A1FCB20BBB2
C90BEB3F F858 4D0C 8C01 02F6CE766518

Also it seems like keeping the neck natural elongates the face so might suit short/square faces better hence Cavill almost never trimming his neckline with stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
neither one of the two, it will depend on which one looks better on you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Offensive Bias, Lolcel and 4 others
neither one of the two, it will depend on which one looks better on you
I get what you mean but saying “neither” is a poor choice of word lol

• +1
clean neck if you cant grow a proper beard, it will give u some definition and not look like a neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Schönling, Velvet_Thorns and 1 other person
clean neck if you cant grow a proper beard, it will give u some definition and not look like a neckbeard
Stubble on your neck is fine imo, proper neckbeard is much longer

• +1
First one can help if you don't have a defined jaw

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and JamesHowlett
I liked shaped a lot, I notice hella latinos and arabs doing it like that haha it looks decent on those phenos

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I liked shaped a lot, I notice hella latinos and arabs doing it like that haha it looks decent on those phenos
If I have medium sides + shaped neckline my face looks really short. So with shaped neckline I have to get a fade to elongate my face. I’m gonna try medium sides + natural neckline to elongate my face that way and see how it looks, like Cavill in the pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
If I have medium sides + shaped neckline my face looks really short. So with shaped neckline I have to get a fade to elongate my face. I’m gonna try medium sides + natural neckline to elongate my face that way and see how it looks, like Cavill in the pic.
High iq. I know ur hair pilled af so I wanna ask, is too much forehead coverage bad if u have a high fwhr + compact midface (short skull, childish look)?

I ask bc I’ve been growing my hair out a ton and it covers my entire forehead but in a messy way, but idk if it’s a Failo. I notice a tiny bit of stubble helps reduce this effect but I need a perceived taller skull. Short sides seem to help and maybe puffing my hair up and showing more forehead?

• +1
idk man, shaped seems a bit try hard whereas other looks effortless

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and JamesHowlett
High iq. I know ur hair pilled af so I wanna ask, is too much forehead coverage bad if u have a high fwhr + compact midface (short skull, childish look)?

I ask bc I’ve been growing my hair out a ton and it covers my entire forehead but in a messy way, but idk if it’s a Failo. I notice a tiny bit of stubble helps reduce this effect but I need a perceived taller skull. Short sides seem to help and maybe puffing my hair up and showing more forehead?
Ahh similar to me then, I find the best hair on top for me is halfway: not too slicked back because this ruins proportions of your compact/wide skull. At the same time not too heavy a fringe as this shortens the face further. Best thing for me is messy hair with some pieces falling on the forehead but not covering it. This is what you see in most of my pics with messy hair.

In terms of lengthening your face:
- More hair volume on top but don’t completely slick hair off of the face for reasons mentioned above.
- Facial hair and sides I’m experimenting with as I stated before, I think the best combinations for lengthening the face are fade + shaped neckline or medium sides + natural neckline. Stubble provides highest SMV so that’s non-negotiable imo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Obv option 1.

The second just looks unkept and not rugged. Maybe if you are someone who goes for masc appeal only it might look good but even then I can’t believe that it will look better than when the neck is shaved

Obv option 1.

The second just looks unkept and not rugged. Maybe if you are someone who goes for masc appeal only it might look good but even then I can’t believe that it will look better than when the neck is shaved
Understandable, do you think it could work for someone with a masculine lower third like Cavill

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Understandable, do you think it could work for someone with a masculine lower third like Cavill
It could work for cavill but mainly because he is attractive.
It still would look way better without the neckbeard though

• +1
Shaped is better, but a lot of guys do it wrong and put the line too high. It should be where the submental meets the neck, not right under the jaw bone.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chinlet Ascension, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Shaped neckline if you have an imperfect jawline.

This only looks good for guys with dense stubble, BTW

I wear mine shaped but I'm still incel.

To be honest shaped works much btter for most guys, despite someone claim it looks less natural and tryhard

Shaped give u more lower third definition, looks more clean and NT

Only gigachads like Cavill can afford natural not clean neck, not your average 4 pls dude

Shaped is better, but a lot of guys do it wrong and put the line too high. It should be where the submental meets the neck, not right under the jaw bone.

This

Which do you think girls would prefer on average; clean or rugged?

Shaped neckline

View attachment 1354888View attachment 1354885

Natural neckline

View attachment 1354890View attachment 1354891

Also it seems like keeping the neck natural elongates the face so might suit short/square faces better hence Cavill almost never trimming his neckline with stubble.
Cavill never trims his neck coz he CBA let's be honest. Doubt he does it for aesthetic benefit lmao