Stubblemaxers GTFIH

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Ok, so I want to stubble max along my cheekbones to create a shadow line along the cheekbones.

Any way I can grow in those cheek hairs without minox or peppermint.

Castor + almond oil together maybe. In before cope comments; I'm serious, just want to stubblemax tf out.

You're supposed to have your cheeks free of hair and create a shadow underneath them.

You're supposed to have your cheeks free of hair and create a shadow underneath them.

Yes sir; lower cheek area - you know what I mean - any oils that help?

How old are you? My beard did not become dense enough until I was in my early twenties. High protein diet and supplements for hair and skin care. A friend of mine has filled in patches of his beard with minox. Are you afraid of damaging your skin?

How old are you? My beard did not become dense enough until I was in my early twenties. High protein diet and supplements for hair and skin care. A friend of mine has filled in patches of his beard with minox. Are you afraid of damaging your skin?

Veryyyy afraid - I know there may not be studies but enough anecdotal evidence to scare me. And I am in my late 18s - do you think I should still rock that stubble along the jaw or go clean shaven until I can get those lower cheek hairs.

I guess the stubble still extenuates the jawline

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Veryyyy afraid - I know there may not be studies but enough anecdotal evidence to scare me. And I am in my late 18s - do you think I should still rock that stubble along the jaw or go clean shaven until I can get those lower cheek hairs.

I guess the stubble still extenuates the jawline

Depends what you look like. Are you lean? Do you have bones?

Just wait til it grows in and use castor oil on face

Castor oil works for beard?

Incredible bones - not just saying that. Esp when I get lean; literally look like a skeletan's jaw but nose kind of takes attention away from it.

Then rock clean shaven until you're 25. It will always appeal to younger women.

Dermaroll and peppermint oil/ argan oil/ vitamin e oil/ jojoba/ red light/ aquaphor and squalane oil

ur welcome