STUCK OBSESSED OVER MY ONEITIS STORY OF EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Okay so this might be long but im going to pour all my time and energy into this one thread.
So basically theres this girl who was giving me iois in late 2018 (i was minding my business in class and she was staring at me, i looked back at her and she said "heeeeyyyyy" and other stuff) because of these iois i immediately caught oneitis. In early feb 2019 my friend gave his insta account to me and i went onto his account and messaged her saying "i have a friend who likes you csnt say who" and it took until late feb to reveal that it was me. It was at the start of a 1 week holiday where i revealed myselr to her thru my friends account. She basically rejected me (she said "i barely know him" and i asked "have you ever liked him" she said "no"). (Note: im pretending to be my friend on his account messaging her)
I came up with the excuse "he said stuff behind my back so i lied abt him liking you" and she believed it jfl. When school came by i had a huge looksmax and people were mirin my looksmax and i got a huge ego boost. I started to get SO MANY iois from my oneitis, once she was stsring at me for a whole minute straight with her mouth open and eyes wide open and then she goes on to whisper into her gay friends ear something, then the gay friend immediately looks AT me. Then 2 weeks after it was some lesson where i was getting roasted on a table by everyone, and then some girl said "hes cute" and then my oneitis says "i know, his smile" and i continued to get more iois. Fast forward to 2 months ago. My friend goes onto my account and tags her in an instagram post which said "tag the most attractive girl if youre brave". She replied some stuff and i replied saying stuff back (wasnt red flags) and THEN legit 3 weeks later her guy friend comes up to me irl and says "did you tag her in that post". It turned out she screenshotted the post and put it on her private snap story asking if it was me.
So i went onto my friends account and sent a voice message of myself (so she knows its me texting her) and heres how they went:
Me: sends voice message saying "oi listen did u put that on your story or nah?"
Oneitis: No i dont even use snap much
Me: okay then why did (insert name) say you did?
Oneitis: I swear people have such big mouths😂
Ill do what i wanttt
Me: aight how many people did you have on it
Oneitis: Just my closest friends so barely any😂😂😂
Me: you do it even tho i said it was om? (Basically i told her and her friends that it wasnt me but it was infact my friend who tagged her)
Oneitis: I said it before you said that actuallyy and i only asked 'is that (my name)' because i didnt know who it was your usernames weirdd
Me: my name is in my bio are you blind😒
Oneitis: okayy and who said i went onto the profile
Me: then how did you see it then it would be too small😒
Oneitis: maybe thats why i asked if it was you duh

And we kept arguing until we came to a common ground (she was replying within minutes).
Then like 2 days later she l comes to sit next to me (i was with my friends) and she moves her legs towards me and then i moved mine away. We didnt speak it was really akward. 6 days after the messages she randomly phones the guy who told me asking "why did you tell him for". Got a bunch of iois from her. Then legit 3 weeks ago it was a sixth form taster day and usually if you dont turn up its assumed thst youre moving to a different school. I didnt go so my oneitis randomly goes to my friend and says 'wheres [inserts my name]'. Im not gonns dee her for another month due to holidays im obsessed over her. Ive gotten so many iois from her e.g.
We were gonna walk past each other in lesson when everyone was sitting down. She was minding her business then she sees me standing waiting for her to pass by. The moment she sees me she looks down and stsrts walking slowly.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
What are you looking for exactly? Her admitting she likes you to your face?

Sounds like she likes you and you like her. Both in high school (I assume) so this is your chance man. Get over the petty shit and get a date or something (even if you need a third wheel). text her and make some group chats with her in them and do the typical shit. You got this.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
What are you looking for exactly? Her admitting she likes you to your face?
I already know she finds me attractive I wanna know what actions i should take for the month i have left until i see her again. And also what i should do when i gst bsck in school
Sounds like she likes you and you like her. Both in high school (I assume) so this is your chance man. Get over the petty shit and get a date or something (even if you need a third wheel). text her and make some group chats with her in them and do the typical shit. You got this.
Hopefully i got this man im totally obsessed over her thanks for the support bro

I already know she finds me attractive I wanna know what actions i should take for the month i have left until i see her again. And also what i should do when i gst bsck in school

Try suggesting to her to 'hang out'. And see what happens.

Try suggesting to her to 'hang out'. And see what happens.
Im way too fucking high inhib to do thst lol im scared gor some reason

Jesus, just man up and ask her out face-to-face

This is some of the most pussy shit I've ever read

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life