@stuckneworleans

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
It’s a fact and you know it. Soyboys are fucking crabs in a bucket holding you down

Want to gym? Soyboys will say it won’t work

Want to run T? Soyboys will warn against it and load your head with worry and fear

Want to run sarms? They will fill your head with fear

Want to get surgeries? They will tell you personality is the only thing that counts.

They are extremely high E and estrogenic. They talk behind each other’s backs and are not confrontational. If a big bbc comes up and wants to fight, they will submit on the spot, leaving you for dead.

This is why bullying them is the most ideal course of action. Engage in personal attacks against them. Ruin their confidence. Make them sad. They would do the same to you if they were In a position to strike you and get away with it. I’ve seen it myself.

Hit while you can and dodge while they think they can get you. You’re a big time winner and know all of this. This was instilled in you from birth. Chechens cannot lose.

@stuckneworleans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6095 and DharkDC
It’s a fact and you know it. Soyboys are fucking crabs in a bucket holding you down

Want to gym? Soyboys will say it won’t work

Want to run T? Soyboys will warn against it and load your head with worry and fear

Want to run sarms? They will fill your head with fear

Want to get surgeries? They will tell you personality is the only thing that counts.

They are extremely high E and estrogenic. They talk behind each other’s backs and are not confrontational. If a big bbc comes up and wants to fight, they will submit on the spot, leaving you for dead.

This is why bullying them is the most ideal course of action. Engage in personal attacks against them. Ruin their confidence. Make them sad. They would do the same to you if they were In a position to strike you and get away with it. I’ve seen it myself.

Hit while you can and dodge while they think they can get you. You’re a big time winner and know all of this. This was instilled in you from birth. Chechens cannot lose.

@stuckneworleans
i had some natty gymcel tell me not roid cause of complications. JFL, he's been going to the gym for a year and still looks like a fat fuck. Over for bluepillers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Blackout.xl
i had some natty gymcel tell me not roid cause of complications. JFL, he's been going to the gym for a year and still looks like a fat fuck. Over for bluepillers
He’s a fucking loser kid. Leave him in the dust

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC