[Studies inside] If black is statistically the most attractive male hair, why dont we all just dye our hair black? As its a really simple looksmax?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
"27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig,

30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs,

35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and

only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig. "

"By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three. "

If black is statistically the most attractive male hair, why dont we all just dye our hair black? As its a really simple looksmax? and is black really better than brown?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I figure dark brown is a bit better than black

Best of both worlds, and my natural color anyway :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, agoostis, squirrelcel and 1 other person
Use Melanotan2 it will darken your hair also
It doesn't have to be black, dark brown is just as good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Black for white. dark brown for ethnics is the most attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, jaw_is_law, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17829
I always think it looks weird in whitties

Just too much contrast
agreed.

i think a pale white guy should have dark brown hair. but if he gets a nice tan he can upgrade to the superior black hair

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
yeah, but men still think that dyeing anything or wearing some sort of make up is gay, while a man's appearance is more important than a woman's one in dating world nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98, Daniel Plainview, Cope>rope and 4 others
All you make are threads complaining about not being Indian

my dick is too big, my skin is too light, my hair isn’t black

Wah wah wah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Detona, Biggdink and 5 others
All you make are threads complaining about not being Indian

my dick is too big, my skin is too light, my hair isn’t black

Wah wah wah
indian girls are my favourite race of girls too:feelsrope::feelsrope:honestly i bet everything thinks im a larping indian at this point:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard and incel194012940
I will use dye and Mt 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
it's not really though, so you would just be outing yourself as an insecure, looks obsessed joke for no clear benefit

i will do it in a few months 100% but need to pull it off correctly.
how can u pull it off correctly

also i dyed my hair black by accident instead of dark brown and it looks so shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and TrestIsBest
you think it looks better?
hmm i think dark brown for us pastey mfs. then if we get a tan we can upgrade to the supposedly superior black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and TrestIsBest
yeah, but men still think that dyeing anything or wearing some sort of make up is gay, while a man's appearance is more important than a woman's one in dating world nowadays
makeup was worn by men during middle age, i would not dye my hair because it would be a fake, but to be honest makeup is also a form of faking genetics.

makeup was worn by men during middle age, i would not dye my hair because it would be a fake, but to be honest makeup is also a form of faking genetics.
bruh the whole looksmax is a form of taking genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 17829
Because I love my brown hair.

• JFL
hmm i think dark brown for us pastey mfs. then if we get a tan we can upgrade to the supposedly superior black
so I need to blast MT2 and dye every week?

"By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three. "

If black is statistically the most attractive male hair, why dont we all just dye our hair black? As its a really simple looksmax? and is black really better than brown?
Often dyed black hair doesn’t look good on people whose natural hair color strays too far away from it. It’s just noticeable, their eyebrows and eyelashes are often not dark enough either.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Zylk and Deleted member 17829
Often dyed black hair doesn’t look good on people whose natural hair color strays too far away from it. It’s just noticeable, their eyebrows and eyelashes are often not dark enough either.
agreed tbh. but what is it that makes it look not as good?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
agreed tbh. but what is it that makes it look not as good?
Not entirely sure, I think the dye just doesn’t emulate natural black hair well enough and if your natural hair color is say blonde that discrepancy is exacerbated.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Not entirely sure, I think the dye just doesn’t emulate natural black hair well enough and if your natural hair color is say blonde that discrepancy is exacerbated.
Its all about harmony, aswell

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17829
Cuz I already have black hair :Comfy:

People like OP don’t realize how dark black hair is. I had my hair dyed black once (I’m a brunette naturally) and it looke uncanny. Now imagine blond OP doing it, a recipe for disaster. Stick with dark brown tbh
477EF197 A647 4FDE 87B4 3E9919C2114B
4C0EADFD 2A2F 46FA 9F3B 6DD71C00CB3F

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and oldcelloser
dark hair for pale skin light hair for dark skin

• +1
black pilled once again....

why does black mog for white guys rather than dark brown

It doesn't. Black hair is a failo and is only rectified with good contrast eyes. AKA vibrant colors other than dark brown

dark blonde is hot shit and high class.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, A L P H A M A L E, squirrelcel and 1 other person
It depends. Skin tone has to contrast and balance the hair color. Dark brown I think is a better hair color for a greater variety of skin tones.

Also IK people with dark brown hair with natural sun highlights and as far as I'm concerned it's god tier when paired with a tan. True black hair will not show highlights

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
I m dark blonde level 7-8 according to chart. Should I dye to brown?

I once dyed dark brown it turned out jet black looked very uncanny. The dye always seems to turn darker than expected.

But i also noticed my medium green eyes were much more visible thanks to contrast. They are not currently because of my natural fair hair.

@Detona explain this then

There was no study, this was never released in any journal period because it would never pass peer review. You can't use wigs to determine attractiveness of phenos. Blond hair is the most populsr on men.

Meanwhile women with brown features (like Indian women) have more estrogen, rated more attractive:

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and TrestIsBest
There was no study, this was never released in any journal period because it would never pass peer review. You can't use wigs to determine attractiveness of phenos. Blond hair is the most populsr on men.

Meanwhile women with brown features (like Indian women) have more estrogen, rated more attractive:

APKir8h.jpg

"The two composite faces mentioned above are shown below; click on the image for a larger picture. The composite made from women with the highest estradiol levels (left) was rated as more feminine, more attractive and healthier than the composite made from women with the lowest estradiol levels (right)."

:forcedsmile:
so do you think i should go back blonde and get a tan?

or stay pale and keep my dyed hair dark brown

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back