|study| bite force and forward growth

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
My interpretation is that individuals with more bite force had more forward growth and people with deepbite have more bite force. Do you gave the same intepretation?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
my jaw is turbo overgrown as a result of clenching my teeth chronically for three decades, might be accurate, none of my ancestors have it.

my jaw is turbo overgrown as a result of clenching my teeth chronically for three decades, might be accurate, none of my ancestors have it.
and you rate yourself MTN? you are atleast htn and I don't even know your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
and you rate yourself MTN? you are atleast htn and I don't even know your face
this doesnt even make sense lol, how do u think hes htn if u didnt saw his face

Can u pm pic? You can blur out the rest, Im super curious

I have a deep bite and a prognathic maxilla with a 88 degree SNA lmao so yeah it defs does make you more forward grown. Only problem is deep bite overprojects your apical base that your nose is on so it makes your nose really fucking long and horizontal lmao. Its all about balance, forward growth can be bad in excess. I kinda look like a horse lmao. Cheekbones are high set as fuck tho and I have hunter eyes with ayego sal so will ascend after rhino and BSSO and maybe some upper molar extractions. Chico pheno lmao.

flat mouth. it's a pretty big failo
faelids have flat mouths, it's due to the lips rather than bone, all people with large and protruding lips got fucked by the ice-age.

3997562207_5e03973e9a_n.jpg
596049262e0a4a8d2ffe5b7f20264114.jpg

all other northern phenotypes have the same, the only people with protruding lips are ethnics and southeners.

attachment.php
hqdefault.jpg

expecting it to be present means you don't understand their evolutionary physiology.

Last edited:
  • JFL
faelids have flat mouths, it's due to the lips rather than bone, all people with large and protruding lips got fucked by the ice-age.

all other northern phenotypes have the same, the only people with protruding lips are ethnics and southeners.

attachment.php
meds mog

• +1
most of western europe is r1b
most of western europe also isn't faelid.

anglos are all r1b but you'd be able to tell if it were the case.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

attachment.php
hqdefault.jpg

expecting it to be present means you don't understand their evolutionary physiology.
I'm sorry my friend but you don't look like Dolph Lundgren.

• +1
I'm sorry my friend but you don't look like Dolph Lundgren.
indeed, I have better forward growth but that's completely besides the point, the features you are looking for are not present in my demographic in the first place.