Study claims vit D3 and K2 can make your penis bigger

Did D3 improve your skin/hair quality?
I only recently started taking it, less than a week so I can't say for now.

I know for a fact that it does help though.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
It's cope and a fake piss-poor study that doesn't show Vitamin D levels before/after it, and the youngest participant there is 28-years-old while the participants' average age is 50+. The average 50+ year old guy has low testosterone levels, weaker pelvic floor muscles, and are more likely to be Vit D deficient, so even if this study was legit, megadosing Vit D wouldn't do anything for younger men penises(unless they're severely deficient ofc)

It could've not enlarge the organ because the penis stops growing after puberty. And nowhere in the study does it thoroughly explain how the results were achieved, not even a hypothesis, it just states that "men who've taken copius Vit D supplements got bigger penises". It's a fake. Most likely created to advertise a Vit D supplement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Cidre enjoyer
i dont think so

btw even if u overdose all u need is calcium for everything to chill and its hard to overdose and even then the amount of calcium needed is very little

@Fading @astatine @lutte @kjsbdfiusdf am i crazy?

i watched dr eric berg whos a good doctor and explained why 4k is absoltue fucking dogshit cope, caging at my mom for taking 1k and thinking its good. i convinced her to take 10k pills like how u really should
Dr Eric Berg is a fake doctor who just promotes the ketogenic diet. He never got a doctorate in medicine. He is just a chiropractor, which is actually a fake doctor.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Elvisandreaa
It's cope and a fake piss-poor study that doesn't show Vitamin D levels before/after it, and the youngest participant there is 28-years-old while the participants' average age is 50+. The average 50+ year old guy has low testosterone levels, weaker pelvic floor muscles, and are more likely to be Vit D deficient, so even if this study was legit, megadosing Vit D wouldn't do anything for younger men penises(unless they're severely deficient ofc)

It could've not enlarge the organ because the penis stops growing after puberty. And nowhere in the study does it thoroughly explain how the results were achieved, not even a hypothesis, it just states that "men who've taken copius Vit D supplements got bigger penises". It's a fake. Most likely created to advertise a Vit D supplement
Everyone is deficient in vitamin D

Dr Eric Berg is a fake doctor who just promotes the ketogenic diet. He never got a doctorate in medicine. He is just a chiropractor, which is actually a fake doctor.

>vegan gains

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
consensus on this?

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back