Study Kpop to appealmax

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
South korea is the most blackpilled country, everything that male kpop artists do appeals to females.

Their hair, outfits, the way the talk, laugh, present themselves in their musicvideos etc.

they are the most blackpilled country by far and it shows in their success with foreign females despite south koreans not even looking good objectively.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, zura, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Nick.Harte
where is proof of that?
its subjective jfc how am I supposed to prove that? every man is dripped out and haircutmaxxing, if you are bald you literally get bullied for it (not camparable to the west), they literally got famous for having boy bands and girl groups for the sole fact that they look attractive

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Mewton, kurd and 3 others
Doesn’t work everywhere though.

Looking like young Leo ducaprio Mogs any kpop star, and you will have universal appeal

• +1
Reactions: zura and autismmaxxer

Looking like young Leo ducaprio Mogs any kpop star, and you will have universal appeal
yes obv having good genetics mogs everything else but I dont and you probably dont so we gotta work with what we got

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
yes obv having good genetics mogs everything else but I dont and you probably dont so we gotta work with what we got
Get surgery is the only option because softmaxxing won’t work unless you already have an above average base.

where is proof of that?
Plastic surgery is huge there. Its a normalized gift for highschool students.
The food is also more controllled as a result they have low rates of obesity

Meanwhile in the states individuals are praised for being whales

• +1
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel and autismmaxxer
Get surgery is the only option because softmaxxing won’t work unless you already have an above average base.
who said that softmaxxing wont work? have you even tried it or are you just stuck with your defeatist mindset?

• +1
I’m trying but I have shitty eyes and facial structure tbh and height is also shit.
who said that softmaxxing wont work? have you even tried it or are you just stuck with your defeatist mindset?
I’ll need to get orbital decompression, infraorbital rim implants, and fillers to look kinda attractive. It will still not be enough but ok enough to not get mogged every 2-3 days like a rat.

Softmaxxing constitutes of having good to perfect skin and being lean. Every walking normies have that. So what makes you different from them ?? Nothing. You are basically catching up with these people like a retarded kid with special needs.

Tfu, and again tfu

Is I see female in Tinder liking k-poop - instant left swipe from me

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
I’m trying but I have shitty eyes and facial structure tbh and height is also shit.

I’ll need to get orbital decompression, infraorbital rim implants, and fillers to look kinda attractive. It will still not be enough but ok enough to not get mogged every 2-3 days like a rat.

Softmaxxing constitutes of having good to perfect skin and being lean. Every walking normies have that. So what makes you different from them ?? Nothing. You are basically catching up with these people like a retarded kid with special needs.
I barely see lean people where I live and even at college most are skinny fat with shit skin. Only 10% fit your criteria of what every normie does imo but yeah if your face is truly deformed tier then yeah get surgery if you must

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Nick.Harte
Tfu, and again tfu

Is I see female in Tinder liking k-poop - instant left swipe from me
dnrd. no but seriously you dont have to like kpop or their music or whatever, you just need to study the men and try to become like them thats all

South korea is the most blackpilled country, everything that male kpop artists do appeals to females.

Their hair, outfits, the way the talk, laugh, present themselves in their musicvideos etc.

they are the most blackpilled country by far and it shows in their success with foreign females despite south koreans not even looking good objectively.
Only white women love them lol

• JFL
I barely see lean people where I live and even at college most are skinny fat with shit skin. Only 10% fit your criteria of what every normie does imo but yeah if your face is truly deformed tier then yeah get surgery if you must
I see lean and fashionmax people everyday JFL.

I see lean and fashionmax people everyday JFL.
ofc you see them everyday, 10% is quite a lot still but I see obese and ugly people everyday too. Whats your goal lol? I just want some college pussy so getting in the top 10% is enough for that

• +1
Ugly white women
are obsessed with them yes, but their appeal is universal. you wont ever see stacy simp for anyone, not even chad but that doesnt me she wont find them attractive

ofc you see them everyday, 10% is quite a lot still but I see obese and ugly people everyday too. Whats your goal lol? I just want some college pussy so getting in the top 10% is enough for that
My goal is to not get mogged every 2 days or something. I hate being below average. I will be fine if I’m average or slightly above average. I don’t give a fuck about being mogged of it happens once or twice a month.

are obsessed with them yes, but their appeal is universal. you wont ever see stacy simp for anyone, not even chad but that doesnt me she wont find them attractive
It’s not universal lol

dnrd. no but seriously you dont have to like kpop or their music or whatever, you just need to study the men and try to become like them thats all
I hate their music (never yet found any enjoyable k-poop song), hate how they look, and I despise females who like men who look like k-poop fags. Cheers to Communist Party of China for doing something atleast minimal against that k-poop faggotry. And Worst Korea better be nuked, invaded by Best Korea, and all k-poop fags and their cumbuckets put in concentration camps for reeducation

newtoy.jpg

I hate their music (never yet found any enjoyable k-poop song), hate how they look, and I despise females who like men who look like k-poop fags. Cheers to Communist Party of China for doing something atleast minimal against that k-poop faggotry. And Worst Korea better be nuked, invaded by Best Korea, and all k-poop fags and their cumbuckets put in concentration camps for reeducation

newtoy.jpg
I am giving yall advice on how to get pussy I literally dont care about anything else I dont care about communist china or if kpop is feminising the youth. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. I just want pussy nothing else matters to me stop posting kom jong un jfc I. dont . care.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I am giving yall advice on how to get pussy I literally dont care about anything else I dont care about communist china or if kpop is feminising the youth. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. I just want pussy nothing else matters to me stop posting kom jong un jfc I. dont . care.
I search for honorable waifu who have taste for and interest in good things

I search for honorable waifu who have taste for and interest in good things
In that case you shouldnt kpop max bhai unironically be yourselfmax and personalitymax but i dont care about waifu tbh if you want waifu this post is not for you

He’s a K-pop maxed white boy before it was cool

• +1
Reactions: zura, autismmaxxer and Nick.Harte

that shit has 1.6 Billion Streams. BILLION. you think men listen to this shit?

So what???

it’s mostly ‘autistic ugly white bitches that listen to this

you really want to attract this?

• +1
There is nothing to study, just be Chad (or Chang in this case) and be done with it

I wont keep arguing with a 43 year old about what young foids find attractive ...
young ugly white foids

the average black girl is repulsEd by these gook femboys

Just use makeup in public bro.

Looking like a stage performer isn't applicable irl
pneumo uses makeup in public jfc but even if you dont want to use it, I literally just said to study their appeal not exactly what they are doing. you need to skincaremax some other way then, get their hair and behave like a disney prince (aka the way they behave)

its subjective jfc how am I supposed to prove that? every man is dripped out and haircutmaxxing, if you are bald you literally get bullied for it (not camparable to the west), they literally got famous for having boy bands and girl groups for the sole fact that they look attractive
every guy is haircutmaxxed in the west too. in fact they copy western hairstyle because they are behind.

and you get bullied for being bald in the west too.

u have some delusional fantasy going on in ur head

and the west has also had boy and girl groups famous for being attractive. in fact even more groups and for way longer

every guy is haircutmaxxed in the west too. in fact they copy western hairstyle because they are behind.

and you get bullied for being bald in the west too.

u have some delusional fantasy going on in ur head

and the west has also had boy and girl groups famous for being attractive. in fact even more groups and for way longer
dnrd + you didnt even read my reply properly ffs. Most guys in the west walk around with ugly sideparts or shit haircuts with 0 female gaze appeal, exact opposite is true in south korea. Also I specifically said it's not comparable to the west, do you see MOST men in the west hide their baldness in the west with wigs? NO? THEN ITS NOT AS BAD SOUTH KOREA RETARD... Also the West had boybands going viral 20 years ago when female hypergamy isnt as high - whats the last boyband that went viral in the west fucking one direction or something? South korea is consistently pumping out boybeands, training them to master female gaze and they all go viral, stop with your fucking cope they understand exactly what females want or else their concept wouldnt work as well...

Last edited:

• +1