Study proves black are 2x less likely to be incels than whites

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
"Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I. Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins"

"African American boys perceived greater benefits than White boys, but White girls held more positive perceptions about the benefits of sex than African American girls"

Blacks are giga NT race, you can throw around autistic theories "muh JBW" but truth is brutal. Tyrone fucks this while you rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Xangsane, currylightskin and 1 other person
Tyrone fucks that, think about what chad fucks

Thugmaxxing is legit tbh, keep coping @tyronelite

ofc being gang affiliated has its perks and for reasons that i havent figured out black people seem to be way more confident than white folks.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Because USA teenage sexuality is applicable all around the world.
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Because USA teenage sexuality is applicable all around the world.
Shit thread
This is a US study what you mean around the world? Read properly nigga

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
NA brain LOL
Do you think this shit is relevant in Europe ?
Is this European forum retard? Not many blacks in Europe anyway, I would know because Im somali living in Norway retard

Don't reply with some stupid shit you low IQ baboon, everyone knows black generally refers to AA's, I don't give a shit about Europe

This is extremely flawed because it doesn't account for the low number of blacks vs non-blacks. Blacks are maybe 5-12% of the population depending on the country. This means supply and demand works in favor of blacks regarding women with BBC fetishes.

It's also worth noting that blacks have lower IQ on average which means black women are probably much lower inhibit which translates into more whoring. How many blacks are actually fucking non-blacks? Most of them are probably just fucking other blacks.

Truth be told, it's questionable if BBC even exists at all. I think it's just a byproduct of blacks being a minority in mostly non-black countries. That and the above point about black foids being lower IQ and more willing to sleep around.

Last edited:
Is this European forum retard? Not many blacks in Europe anyway, I would know because Im somali living in Norway retard

Don't reply with some stupid shit you low IQ baboon, everyone knows black generally refers to AA's, I don't give a shit about Europe
Incel rage smh

Should be water. Blacks fuck like rabbits

• +1
black guys are willing to fuck anything so that doesn't surprise me at all

• +1
So blackcels are giga incels then?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Any country blacks, whites, and their mixed offspring go to they can have sex

Can’t say the same about any other race. Especially not Indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 20216 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Biiyo03
they were kangz n shieet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Norway as a Somali? :feelsgiga:

That must be brutal

Everyone must look at you like

Not as brutal as you think, cause of american blacks in media us Scandanavia blacks have insane media halo. And because all nordic men look same (blonde eyes, blue hair) there is no halo here. People want what they can't have so nordic mogs in America but Americans would mog in any nordic country.

Some blacks have halo here, I remember when Somali rapper hit number one charts in Sweden and got arrested, all nordic foids were begging for him to be released not even joking. Life was good then, I had foids asking me if I was related to him

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Not as brutal as you think, cause of american blacks in media us Scandanavia blacks have insane media halo. And because all nordic men look same (blonde eyes, blue hair) there is no halo here. People want what they can't have so nordic mogs in America but Americans would mog in any nordic country.

Some blacks have halo here, I remember when Somali rapper hit number one charts in Sweden and got arrested, all nordic foids were begging for him to be released not even joking. Life was good then, I had foids asking me if I was related to him
So just live in a country 99% of whites theory :Comfy:

Mirin you probably slayed so many stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Us black guys have giga low standards so it ain’t hard to lose it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
because black negroids lie more and niggas will fuck anything.

everyone knows this 0 thread

Blacks are the most attractive men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
based on observation

youll find more white males on reddit and internet forum discussion SMV and which male model or race looks good for males

while black males are out and about hitting on females partying and clubbing

so one groups is behind the computer screen telling everyone how whites are ahead and another groups is just talking to women and fucking like evolution

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and lil truecel