Study showed attractive parents usually means attractive daughters but not attractive sons.

P

Phanese

Iron
Stumbled upon this video. They said there was correlation with attractive parents & attractive daughters but not with the sons. The only correlation was masculinity & height which is different but adds to attractiveness I guess. You do get guys who are attractive but had unattractive parents. Thoughts?

And I see this in hapas where both are unattractive parents or average but the sons came out attractive due to diversity in genes creating better potential for balanced features. So I guess if ur tall & masculine but ugly, u could have attractive sons still, but best to be both attractive if u have daughters. Like this guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
That is one reason why it's better to have daughters if you are attractive and don't want your blood line to end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and ominion
Stumbled upon this video. They said there was correlation with attractive parents & attractive daughters but not with the sons. The only correlation was masculinity & height which is different but adds to attractiveness I guess. You do get guys who are attractive but had unattractive parents. Thoughts?

And I see this in hapas where both are unattractive parents or average but the sons came out attractive due to diversity in genes creating better potential for balanced features. So I guess if ur tall & masculine but ugly, u could have attractive sons still, but best to be both attractive if u have daughters. Like this guy.

Interesting. Well let’s think about it… a Stacy is a girl with good facial development and striking features. A chad is a man with good facial development and striking features.

More often than not, the “good looking parents” exist because the mum will have good facial development (with/without striking features) and the dad would have normal-good facial development with striking features (most dudes do not have good).
Also, women tend to have better craniofacial development than men, and are often less affected by downward growth etc. So the girl would inherit the striking features from her parents AND will not be inhibited by a lack of proper development.

The son on the other hand is more affected by environment, requiring optimal hormonal profiles, diet, lack of injuries etc. There’s a higher potential for error, especially as the son grows up. It makes sense if you think about it, there are WAY fewer chads than stacies in this world. Or if you go by the logic, that there is a set amount.. the average “stacylite” is also looksmatched with the chad, in this scenario.

The true rare qualities you should seek in a girl is her striking features if she has any. Prioritise that over how optimally developed her skull is, because those rare features like eye shape, are the most hereditary.

Just my theory, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Lokki, Phanese and 2 others
I notice lot of couples now tend to have boys offspring , throws the ratio off

• +1
Reactions: Phanese and greycel
Thats why its better to breed with a taller girl, height is much more easier to pass down compared to face

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LooksmaxAutist, Phanese and 1 other person
There’s no way it has no correlation, I was gifted by god insane bones and they’re literally the same as my mothers which is the same as my grandfathers

It s because women can be considered attractive despite low psl features. But these low psl features get transmitted to their sons and then it s a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and BucketCrab
Interesting. Well let’s think about it… a Stacy is a girl with good facial development and striking features. A chad is a man with good facial development and striking features.

More often than not, the “good looking parents” exist because the mum will have good facial development (with/without striking features) and the dad would have normal-good facial development with striking features (most dudes do not have good).
Also, women tend to have better craniofacial development than men, and are often less affected by downward growth etc. So the girl would inherit the striking features from her parents AND will not be inhibited by a lack of proper development.

The son on the other hand is more affected by environment, requiring optimal hormonal profiles, diet, lack of injuries etc. There’s a higher potential for error, especially as the son grows up. It makes sense if you think about it, there are WAY fewer chads than stacies in this world. Or if you go by the logic, that there is a set amount.. the average “stacylite” is also looksmatched with the chad, in this scenario.

The true rare qualities you should seek in a girl is her striking features if she has any. Prioritise that over how optimally developed her skull is, because those rare features like eye shape, are the most hereditary.

I know a white family where both parents are rather unattractive & so are the daughters but the son was attractive. Not always the case of course but for unattractive parents to have an attractive child, it's more so the son who end up being attractive rather than the daughters.

Female features are very delicate so unattractive fathers especially with big noses & other bad features will easily throw off daughters looks.

So attractive parents will more often have attractive daughters.
Unattractive parents will have unattractive daughters.

And for sons, it's more random & you dont know what you're gonna get. Whether the parents or unattracrive or not.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Thats why its better to breed with a taller girl, height is much more easier to pass down compared to face
Also reason why for many girls it's height>face>body. You can have the most attractive face but if you're 5'6 or under, she's choosing a 6ft + guy who's a 4 in the face that is still masculine.

yeah so fucking true my mom has top tier harmony and bones and my dad has top tier bones but muh harmony and I ended up having decent bones but muh harmony

• +1
Reactions: greycel
It s because women can be considered attractive despite low psl features. But these low psl features get transmitted to their sons and then it s a wrap.
I believe it's saying attractiveness (good or bad) will usually shows in the daughter. Both unattractive parents, then the daughter will be unattractive too. But for sons, it's more random, and both unattractive parents have a better chance at having an attractive son than daughter.

But on the flip side a better chance at having attractive daughters if both parents are attractive & the son is once again more random. So it's more complex.

Certain genes are gender specific, we know the balding gene for example is found on the mothers side. My dad's side has no balding genes, but the males on my mom's side is balding & I'm balding for example.

• +1
yeah so fucking true my mom has top tier harmony and bones and my dad has top tier bones but muh harmony and I ended up having decent bones but muh harmony
muh that isnt how muh is used

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and sub5c3l
There’s no way it has no correlation, I was gifted by god insane bones and they’re literally the same as my mothers which is the same as my grandfathers
There's correlation with sexual dimorphism like it said but harmony & other attractive traits are more random is what it's saying. Not saying it's impossible. But both unattractive parents for example has a much better chance at having an attractive son than daughter. Daughters will almost always reflect the attractiveness/unattractiveness of the parents.

2 attractive parents = Attractive daughters
2 unattractive parents = Unattractive daughters

2 attractive parents = random attraciveness in sons with a higher chance of unattractiveness than daughters
2 unattractive parents = random attractiveness in sons with higher chance at attractiveness than daughters.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
There's correlation with sexual dimorphism like it said but harmony & other attractive traits are more random is what it's saying. Not saying it's impossible. But both unattractive parents for example has a much better chance at having an attractive son than daughter. Daughters will almost always reflect the attractiveness/unattractiveness of the parents.

2 attractive parents = Attractive daughters
2 unattractive parents = Unattractive daughters

2 attractive parents = random attraciveness in sons with a higher chance of unattractiveness than daughters
2 unattractive parents = random attractiveness in sons with higher chance at attractiveness than daughters.
I see but it’s not the case for me, I have an ogre face with 2.14 fwhr, very deep set eyes big brow ridge, tall ramus all the masculine features except a wide jaw and my dad almost no masculine features except a wide jaw maybe, he even has big eyes

Brutal, no reason to breed with a Stacy in hopes of producing attractive male offspring

That is one reason why it's better to have daughters if you are attractive and don't want your blood line to end.
I would rather my bloodline end than have daughters in the modern dating market of the USA, your pretty guaranteed to produce whores if you create attractive daughters.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and Spergi
I would rather my bloodline end than have daughters in the modern dating market of the USA, your pretty guaranteed to produce whores if you create attractive daughters.
Better a slut daughter than an incel son

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and lowtiernormiechad

I think one part you are missing is conflating striking features with attractiveness. I don't remember the video but Quoves touched on this essentially you can take 2 routes for being attractive, you either can have extremely striking features and stand out (think o pry or De Poot) or you can have an extremely balanced face that while it doesn't necessarily captivate you it still draws your eye in its own right (think Chico or Delon). If you go the striking feature route and you only have 1 feature that is like in the case of O pry with his eyes and the rest of his face being relatively normal it looks a bit extreme, if you take someone like Hernan Drago who has a bunch of striking features or Giga chad it looks a bit overdone / AI generated in my opinion so in general I believe the Delon or Chico look where their faces excel on the basis of being harmonious and balanced to be a better route for being attractive.

• +1
It's because being an attractive male is far more difficult than being an attractive female.
As a male you get fucked over by certain traits a lot harder and you need a lot more things to be considered properly attractive.

How tf am I coping? I would pick an attractive daughter over an incel son on the 1 condition she is not a slut but if I have an attractive daughter I know this isn't going to happen in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
How tf am I coping? I would pick an attractive daughter over an incel son on the 1 condition she is not a slut but if I have an attractive daughter I know this isn't going to happen in 2024.
It's ok boyo we all have copes