(((Study))) shows 55% of singles consider it a deal-breaker if you dont get the vaccine

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
https://www.studyfinds.org/singles-dating-the-one-covid-vaccine/?amp=1

I'll start off by saying 55% is total bullshit and blatant propaganda..

We know how desperate Mid-Tier men are for female attention, I highly doubt any of them would genuinely consider a foid not getting the vaccine a deal breaker and I think we all know perfectly well that a Foid will overlook if Chad isn't vaccinated.

It's a stupid study, it isn't accurate and it was simply put out just to try and brainwash more normies into getting the vaccine.

@Chadlite Rutherford @FastBananaCEO @Hozay @Proex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 3573 and 13 others
yeah but where was @FBI when a study showed that you raped two 11 year old girls in the back of your car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 6403 and 16 others
teggin bros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Thanks jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
i think they are gonna force us to get in u.k...

• WTF
I take the vaccine, of course. Do some low-IQ individuals really refuse to get vaccinated?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Kristin, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Lmao, of course it had to be a white woman with a non-white man in the picture

• JFL
You can just lie

I take the vaccine, of course. Do some low-IQ individuals really refuse to get vaccinated?
Literally no point in taking it if you're in your 20s. Do you get vaccinated for the flu every year?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4612
do you even know how this vaccine works?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah but where was @FBI when a study showed that you raped two 11 year old girls in the back of your car
@FBI should check up @personalityinkwell trunk in his car to see all the fucked up shit he has on there (bone saw and pieces of limbs)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ronnie Kray and Tony
@FBI should check up @personalityinkwell trunk in his car to see all the fucked up shit he has on there (bone saw and pieces of limbs)
i agree, btw do u know where is sweet rutherford i hefnt seen him in a while

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and TsarTsar444
i think they are gonna force us to get in u.k...
The thing I fear is that it will become mandatory for international travel. I'm not actually antivaxx and I've been vaccinated for things such as yellow fever but this one is so unnecessary and just a way for pharmaceuticals companies to make more money. Keep in mind that this is just like the flu, it mutates every year so you need to take a new vaccine shot every year.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and turkproducer
He is picking mushrooms in Romania now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
he feks sweet tsertser ess in hyrule

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tony
The thing I fear is that it will become mandatory for international travel. I'm not actually antivaxx and I've been vaccinated for things such as yellow fever but this one is so unnecessary and just a way for pharmaceuticals companies to make more money. Keep in mind that this is just like the flu, it mutates every year so you need to take a new vaccine shot every year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Gargantuan
if that vaccine really kills off most of the population then good riddance

this worlds needs a reset

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

• JFL
Should be mandatory for the older generation who's the most vulnerable.

There's no need to vaccinate healthy adults, saying this as a med student.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies, sytyl and 2 others

until you are one of the resetted

Should be mandatory for the older generation who's the most vulnerable.

There's no need to vaccinate healthy adults, saying this as a med student.
damn you're back. haven't seen you around in a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
that's what i worry about as well, i've already heard they are going to make it mandatory to get if you want to go to festivals in the UK

jfl at this clown world tbh. seems like money is more important than the happiness of everyone to certain people...

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Ah, so vaccines are the new take a shower and have a good personality, great.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Dionysus and Deleted member 4612
https://www.studyfinds.org/singles-dating-the-one-covid-vaccine/?amp=1

I'll start off by saying 55% is total bullshit and blatant propaganda..

We know how desperate Mid-Tier men are for female attention, I highly doubt any of them would genuinely consider a foid not getting the vaccine a deal breaker and I think we all know perfectly well that a Foid will overlook if Chad isn't vaccinated.

It's a stupid study, it isn't accurate and it was simply put out just to try and brainwash more normies into getting the vaccine.

@Chadlite Rutherford @FastBananaCEO @Hozay @Proex
imagine injecting estrogen cuz jews told you its gonna help you against an equally made up virus

• +1
jew world order plan to get us goys to get the vaccine. this is pure proof the masses are complete fucking slaves for following along with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4612
@Ronnie Kray

• JFL
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ronnie Kray