Study shows Filipinos have much higher SMV than East Asians. When are you guys going to take the Filipino pill?

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
"We use logistic regression to model current involvement of men and women separately and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner, even after controlling for a wide array of characteristics [such as height and level of educational attainment]."

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, Smuuu and Deprived
I know a few Filipino, they are the negros of asia, very low inhibition and ready to fight. They also benefit from a tan and masculinity mog the fuck out of Koreans and china males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 31497, datboijj and 1 other person
with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner, even after controlling for a wide array of characteristics
Interesting. Perhaps they're going with the RedPill route instead of the black one?

Interesting. Perhaps they're going with the RedPill route instead of the black one?
Nigger maxxing is the way.

Some dravidian shitskins could probably nigger max with dreads and roiding now that I think of it as legit ascensoin

iu

Nigger maxxed indian

Some dravidian shitskins could probably nigger max with dreads and roiding now that I think of it as legit ascensoin

iu

Nigger maxxed indian
This so called NiggerMaxxing requires some serious coincidences to work properly.

iu

Nigger maxxed indian
Aesthetic af physique ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and AscensionMan98
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga
We already knew this

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ChadpreetMaxxer and AscensionMan98
this is another predeterminism alt? nobody else on this website is as autistically obsessed with east asians as you are.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
this is another predeterminism alt? nobody else on this website is as autistically obsessed with east asians as you are.
I’m his friend. And not obsessed

Just spreading truth