Study shows male physical attractiveness largely correlates to the level of attractiveness their friends are. Men "cluster" around men that are equa

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, norwegiancel, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others
you dont really see a bunch of fat girls with a stacy in the group so idk.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, jaw_is_law, Oberyn and 1 other person
oh this was published in 1988 lel

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Deprived, chadison and 1 other person
you dont really see a bunch of fat girls with a stacy in the group so idk.
on average it doesnt correlate. and in my school there was some uglies/fatties mixed in with the stacey group

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and untouchable_coper
on average it doesnt correlate. and in my school there was some uglies/fatties mixed in with the stacey group
gl girls always have gl female friends where I am from.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deprived, Vain786 and 3 others
Bs I mog my friends

I don’t have any subhuman friends #hopium but also has no chad friend it’s over

cope, chad has 1 neurotypical incel in his friend group (typically the funny fat guy) so that he can mog even more.:ROFLMAO:

High class are friends with other high class people.

Low class are friends with low class.

High class is good looking, while low class is ugly.

Most of my friends are LTN-MTN...

cope, chad has 1 neurotypical incel in his friend group (typically the funny fat guy) so that he can mog even more.:ROFLMAO:
“Neurotypical incel” no such thing ngl
Well, if he’s truecel tier looks, but I’ve never seen a truecel in the wild

Most of my friends are LTN/Incel tier. 😮
We’re all gamers.

Makes sense, this also applies to women. Attractiveness is the biggest predictor of social status so you are going to want to be friends with people of similar status

how you going to relate to friends who dont slay when all they talk about are respecting women

Stacy has some femcel from reddit always by her side so she looks better in contrast, this is also done to have a conduit to relay messages about her personal life which orbits around chad. The femcel tier friend is mesmerized and wishes to be like stacy but that will never come to fruition.

the gateway to hanging out with rich people is having money, living in their neighborhood, going to their schools

the gateway to hanging out with athletic people is playing sports at their level, on their team or against

the gateway to hanging out with socialites is mutual connections, touching grass as often as them

athleticism and socioeconomic status will always get you far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Main group: 2 are chadlite and have sex with many women, often. One of them actually has technically recessed mandible but everything else carries him. 1 is htn 1 is mtn.
Peripheral group: 1 chad, 2 chadlite, 3 htn, 1 mtn, 1 ltn.
My judgment is not rlly off.
Yet, where is my gf? I'm 22 and only had sex once with a mix latina Stacy, who only did it, 2 years ago, because she just broke up with her htn alpha behavior bf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829