Study shows women DO NOT find intelligence attractive. Even when they did detect intelligence IRL and in video

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Study shows women DO NOT find intelligence attractive. Even when they did detect intelligence IRL and in video

Intelligence can be detected but is not found attractive in videos and live interactions​

"
Did they only use speed dating as their sample? That seems like a rather questionable method to determine overall attractiveness. Of course initially it will have little impact. We can measure how physically attractive someone is in a matter of seconds. Intelligence takes a lot longet to measure.
Intelligence matters though. Even to guys. Most guys will stick their dick in some hot chick with an iq of 75. But they sure as hell wont build a house with her. That would be a nightmare. For women its even more important since men are not dependent on women to take care of them when the offspring are born.
I dont think having a high iq will get you laid very often in a night club. But it can be a predictor for the quality and the fruitfulness of the relationships you do have."

reply to this nerdcel coper above: "They confirmed that it's detected."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, currylightskin and 3 others
Life fuel for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17829
Obvious imo.

It's even more a negative than a positive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Intelligence can be detected but is not found attractive in videos and live interactions​

"
Did they only use speed dating as their sample? That seems like a rather questionable method to determine overall attractiveness. Of course initially it will have little impact. We can measure how physically attractive someone is in a matter of seconds. Intelligence takes a lot longet to measure.
Intelligence matters though. Even to guys. Most guys will stick their dick in some hot chick with an iq of 75. But they sure as hell wont build a house with her. That would be a nightmare. For women its even more important since men are not dependent on women to take care of them when the offspring are born.
I dont think having a high iq will get you laid very often in a night club. But it can be a predictor for the quality and the fruitfulness of the relationships you do have."

Most males would dream of having a low IQ obedient Stacey.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 19997 and eduardkoopman

"

Intelligence is attractive if you're already attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BoneDensity, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

"

Over for @TheBlunderYears

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Picture 2 750736

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and Lawton88
Intelligence is attractive if you're already attractive
subjectively. anecdotally I have a 131 IQ and am a computer/data science major. Sometimes women have found it attractive, other times they actually get turned off because of my desire to talk about interesting things in the field instead of doja cat, the bachelor, and other primitive female interests. In all cases, as you mentioned, the women found me physically attractive first. But overall I would say it has been a negative, since it makes it harder for me to relate to women in general. I've found when I dumb down my vocabulary and avoid discussing my interests in math and science women are generally more open to my advances. But some have put up with my nerd shit because they found me physically appealing. What a joke that men think women are less primitive than we are in respect to seeking out looks over personality, in fact I have found women care even MORE about looks than men do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Coriec, copemaxxeer and 7 others
Women look at it darwinistically. In fact intelligence seems like it is a dfense mechanism anyway.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
intelligence is like height. doesnt do shit if your ugly but its a halo if you are good looking

they actually get turned off because of my desire to talk about interesting things in the field instead of doja cat, the bachelor, and other primitive female interests
Crying soyjak.gif

What a faggot

Screenshot 20200310 234307 YouTube

Results of speed dating event. Pairs had to rate which of the following characteristics they found the most important and after that rate the other person said characteristics and if they wanted to continue the date.

For both genders looks played the most important role. It was even like a threshhold that if your looks got rated under the threshhold you couldn't compensate with humor or intelligence etc. What is weird is that the self reported importance of certain charistics differs vastly from the measured once. That's why it is important in lookism to always think is it self reported or is it measured.

Otherwise we will see the following:
Screenshot 20210305 111112 YouTube

• JFL
I think there is a sweet spot in life for intelligence around 120 IQ, and if your IQ is significantly higher than that then it only makes life more difficult in the real world. You will find it harder to make friends, you won't have any interest in neurotypical pursuits, you will be more prone to depression.

• +1
subjectively. anecdotally I have a 131 IQ and am a computer/data science major. Sometimes women have found it attractive, other times they actually get turned off because of my desire to talk about interesting things in the field instead of doja cat, the bachelor, and other primitive female interests. In all cases, as you mentioned, the women found me physically attractive first. But overall I would say it has been a negative, since it makes it harder for me to relate to women in general. I've found when I dumb down my vocabulary and avoid discussing my interests in math and science women are generally more open to my advances. But some have put up with my nerd shit because they found me physically appealing. What a joke that men think women are less primitive than we are in respect to seeking out looks over personality, in fact I have found women care even MORE about looks than men do.
Always have to throw the disclaimer that everyone is different but this is DAMN true. When it comes down to actually conversating about random things women can't hold a candle to most men in the deep dive conversations. In my experience when I've been with hot chicks, they just want a stoic robot dude who doesn't talk too much with enthusiasm. If you do and she doesn't get what your saying be prepared for an awkward laugh and a hug. The (let's stop talking about this) face. Lol. It's true to a degree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and chadison
Always have to throw the disclaimer that everyone is different but this is DAMN true. When it comes down to actually conversating about random things women can't hold a candle to most men in the deep dive conversations. In my experience when I've been with hot chicks, they just want a stoic robot dude who doesn't talk too much with enthusiasm. If you do and she doesn't get what your saying be prepared for an awkward laugh and a hug. The (let's stop talking about this) face. Lol. It's true to a degree.
The irony about affirmative action in places like engineering and computer science is that it works against the business. Women aren’t in those jobs not because they’ve been forced out, but because they DON’T WANT TO BE. Then idiot companies want the PR and PC boosts so they institute these stupid hiring quotas for women, pushing out more qualified men. The fact is, women BIOLOGICALLY are not as interested/do not care about science and math like men do, their brain is more emotional and less intellectual. Most women don’t care because of biology. Yet we make it seem like it’s conditioning and a choice for them. It never has been, and it likely never will be.

From my experience, most women want exactly what you said. A physically attractive, quiet man who gives them status for being attractive (tall, good face, muscle). And good sex. That’s really it.

• +1
Reactions: Viceversus173 and Deleted member 17829
Great post. It's nothing personal ladies. You just don't get it. This is what makes me proud to be a man. Happy I was born a man. Though, today we can clearly see the insane advantages being a woman can be in the western world amongst many others. Easy mode? I think yes for many. Life is more than just attracting females ( even though it is an aspect) furthering status and having sex. A lot of woman do not see that and understand it. The reason why the world is built to this abundant capacity with technology and the like is because of the of men being passionately drawn the most ridiculous of interests. Pick up an object an define every last atom of its existence. Seeking to learn about its place in this universe even without its need to be used for our self preservation. A woman may see that time spent defining that object as a pure waste of time, however, this IS what was required to be where we are today

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 17829
Higher G factor correlates with higher income, success in life and many other things that women do desire in their mate, the difference is, you can't see intelligence unlike height or face, only the benefits it gave you in your journey through life, so if they don't see those it won't mean much, that's the difference.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Only status matters. Like being a doctor

• +1
quiet man who gives them status for being attractive (tall, good face, muscle). And good sex. That’s really it.

I think it's just that chadlites+ tend to be less NT than normies, they don't really need to act "alpha" to get females