Study shows your looksmatch is a slut but Stacy is less likely to be one

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
1. For women, the number of sexual partners decreases with increasing physical attractiveness.
2. Very physically attractive women are more likely to form exclusive relationships than to form purely sexual relationships.
3. Attractive women are less likely to have sexual intercourse within the first week of meeting a partner.
4. Underweight and normal-weight women are more likely to report romantic experience.
5. Overweight women report approximately 10% more partners than normal-weight women whereas obese women report approximately 10% fewer partners.
6. For women the effect of being underweight on within-relationship outcomes resembles the effect of being very physically attractive
Chad's looksmatch has low mileage. Incel's looksmatch has high mileage. It's looking like Stacy or bust.

Repost from https://incels.is/threads/study-sho...ut-but-stacy-is-less-likely-to-be-one.135621/

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Aqua, Deleted member 2205 and 34 others
yep

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
juggernaut law is legit bro

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, JL~, Deleted member 9787 and 9 others
52f

In other words, if I'll out my hands in fire, I'll have 4th degree burns

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
FUCKING BRUTAL SON

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah this is 100% true

all the ugly bitches are sluts

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 5634, datboijj and 7 others
The only reason why attractive women slut around less is because there is less guys that meet their high standards so they don't have the option to do so.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ChestBrah, datboijj and 9 others
This is why the retards in /r/braincels and even this forum sometimes are so retarded.

"Yeah bro, you're favorite stacy has had literally 10-15 different dicks in her by the time she's a freshman in college"
Fuck as a hispaniccel this hits different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This is why the retards in /r/braincels and even this forum sometimes are so retarded.

"Yeah bro, you're favorite stacy has had literally 10-15 different dicks in her by the time she's a freshman in college"

Yeah the thinking here is too exaggerated

I've said this before and some fucking idiot said I was coping and that all women are sluts. NO.

Its normally the ugly/average girls with tons of makeup that chase after chads looking for validations. While legit gorgeous tier women received validation all their life and they just seek true happiness instead.

Most sluts are at parties getting drunk looking for chads. While gorgeous girls want to settle down travel the world with someone who cares for her, experiencing different culture, meeting new people and living her life care free because she doesn't need validation, she knows shes truly beautiful. Girls like this also radiate beautiful personality unlike most of the hateful 'im on my high horse' bitchy ones.

Ugly/average girls are slutty because they seek and use sex to get validation from good looking men as a way to value their worth and boost their ego.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Yerico7, Mongrelcel and 21 others
it's normal
stacy can have a ltr with chad
mediocre girls can have a chad only for 1-10 nights, so they have to change the guy frequently

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Uglybrazilian, mikeock and 7 others
fat girls have one job

OH YOU'RE A HISPANICCEL, I LOVE LATINAS BRO LOVE YOU NOHOMO

Being slut is in woman dna. You can't not be slut if you suck a dick of few man in life
All foids fuck in the parties drunk with chads.

Last edited:
brutal reminder

so you just made this thread to call me ugly?

Being slut is in woman dna. You can't not be slut if you suck a dick of few man in life
All foids fuck in the parties drunk with chads.
this. no slut just means high self esteem thus even higher standards for Chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I Just want a gf holy fuck I never knew it would be this hard

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 11479 and 5'8manlet
I've said this before and some fucking idiot said I was coping and that all women are sluts. NO.

Its normally the ugly/average girls with tons of makeup that chase after chads looking for validations. While legit gorgeous tier women received validation all their life and they just seek true happiness instead.

Most sluts are at parties getting drunk looking for chads. While gorgeous girls want to settle down travel the world with someone who cares for her, experiencing different culture, meeting new people and living her life care free because she doesn't need validation, she knows shes truly beautiful. Girls like this also radiate beautiful personality unlike most of the hateful 'im on my high horse' bitchy ones.

Ugly/average girls are slutty because they seek and use sex to get validation from good looking men as a way to value their worth and boost their ego.
People will call everything cope that isn't the bleakest blackpill calculated to be the most depressing thing on earth for you particularly

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
stacy has high quality genes so she needs security to raise them, she is the gene donor and now needs a home with resources
becky has average genes so she focuses on career and then goes on her search for gene donor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Blackout.xl
Just wanted to confirm this matches my experiences as well with gl women vs average ones

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 9787
1E2B5E98 10CE 46E0 8449 C1DBEBD96C48
5C93CCAC 353F 4BF6 B65D AB71439C13E5

She’s a dirty slut indeed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
reminder

I thought about it today. I have two cousins, one is a ultimate Stacy and the other is really ugly, she has a model witch skull. The former had like 2 boyfriends in her life, the other has a different bf every 4 months. The former knows that she can get a bf at anytime so she waits for Chad, the latter is anxious that she isn't good enough for any man so she gets one at any given opportunity

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, onnysk, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
this is why I only fuck stacy
muh high standard cell gtfo