Study suggests that IGF-1 and FGF, not HGH, affect growth plate chondrocyte proliferation

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Meister! and mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss
the main reason blast hgh instead of igf1 is because its cheaper

the main reason blast hgh instead of igf1 is because its cheaper
Is HGH actually cheaper? I don't think so.

yeah but everyone already knows that
I wish it was water but people keep saying "Guys I'm taking HGH guys, where can I get it from".
These guys aren't getting their daily nutritional needs (macronutrients and micronutrients) and aren't taking high amounts of protein. They're doomed to get disappointed with their results.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I wish it was water but people keep saying "Guys I'm taking HGH guys, where can I get it from".
These guys aren't getting their daily nutritional needs (macronutrients and micronutrients) and aren't taking high amounts of protein.
well when i was on hgh a week weeks ago it seriously was a good time,10 hours of sleep every day,a lot of protein (halfway low carb),good strength,GODLY sleep but off hgh now i just eat shit and sleep like 7 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and enchanted_elixir
well when i was on hgh a week weeks ago it seriously was a good time,10 hours of sleep every day,a lot of protein (halfway low carb),good strength,GODLY sleep but off hgh now i just eat shit and sleep like 7 hours a day
Take heightmaxing seriously.

nope,40 mg igf1 is 1000$ while for 1000$ you can get about 1700 iu
Did you know you're supposed to be taking IGF-1 doses in mcg, not mg?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Take heightmaxing seriously.
i just ordered hgh test n hcg but i have to wait until it arrives,my igf1 is dog low off hgh i try to eat high protein but i only get like 1g/kg a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and enchanted_elixir
Link to the study:

In summary, IGF-1 and FGF stimulate bone growth conducive to height. HGH doesn't.
If one's HGH isn't converted into IGF-1, they will not grow taller. The intake of protein is crucial to the conversion of HGH to IGF-1.
Yes, IGF-1 does stimulate growth conducive to height, however, taking non receptor grade/ legit IGF-1 sometimes isn’t an effective way to boost IGF-1 levels, and may increase it less than just taking HGH. That’s the main problem with IGF-1 supplementation

• Hmm...
is IGF1 receptor grade worth it?

Yes, IGF-1 does stimulate growth conducive to height, however, taking non receptor grade/ legit IGF-1 sometimes isn’t an effective way to boost IGF-1 levels, and may increase it less than just taking HGH. That’s the main problem with IGF-1 supplementation
Why is that?

What forms can igf1 be taken? I know it can be IM but what about oral or nasal?

And also: when systemic does it lead to groeth of facial soft tissues?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
What forms can igf1 be taken? I know it can be IM but what about oral or nasal?

And also: when systemic does it lead to groeth of facial soft tissues?
Nasal is the best form outside of injecting.
I don't think oral would be a good idea (bioavailability reasons)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Link to the study:

In summary, IGF-1 and FGF stimulate bone growth conducive to height. HGH doesn't.
If one's HGH isn't converted into IGF-1, they will not grow taller. The intake of protein is crucial to the conversion of HGH to IGF-1.
Yeah dude me and my friend where talking abt this

While he was on hgh he said he regretted cutting during because after his cycle he realised he probably disnt maximise the effects because of the small protein intake

• +1
Yeah dude me and my friend where talking abt this

While he was on hgh he said he regretted cutting during because after his cycle he realised he probably disnt maximise the effects because of the small protein intake
you dont need to cycle hgh+imagine taking hgh and not oding on protein

• +1
do you have a link for nasal igf?
You can probably find others though on other sites.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
You can probably find others though on other sites.
Thanks for that. Will check this out

• +1
Don’t take any igf-1 that isn’t increlex it’s a cancer speedrun just use generic hgh if u can’t afford

literally everyone who isn't retarded and did even precursory reading already knew this

HGH works for growth by stimulating IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
These guys aren't getting their daily nutritional needs (macronutrients and micronutrients) and aren't taking high amounts of protein. They're doomed to get disappointed with their results.
You can’t even get “real” meat anymore lmao

'I stuffed my PSL 69 face in Jova's hurricussy'

@Xangsane - why’d you change your name to sane nigga you’re insane
What if the IGF-1 you are buying is from the one and only website that exists in your country. You checked and seen that they also have fragments of different peptides together, they have Pharma grade MK677 and they also have tons of nasal options with pens with the needles etc? And they price their IGF-1 LR3 nasal spray to €125 per 15ml?

Their new arrivals are SEMAX SELANK PEPTIDE STACK but they also have niche ones people don’t know about here such as HUMAN C, ACE-031 and NAD+?

Don’t take any igf-1 that isn’t increlex it’s a cancer speedrun just use generic hgh if u can’t afford
is it really though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
is it really though
HGH is a vital hormone that “accelerates” anything it touches hence //ACROMEGALY\\ hence “height growth”. The same goes for cancer.

l-arginine is amazing for igf-1