Not open for further replies.
20190121 111851483

This one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown
6'3 in your dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@StudyHacks thought you were leaving? Or was it that other guy?

It's over for both ????

This faggot said he's going to leave the site. And here he is shitposting. Supreme Leader @Psychonaut General @Jaded am I wrong?

Heeyyy I'm not gay!

This faggot said he's going to leave the site. And here he is shitposting. Supreme Leader @Psychonaut General @Jaded am I wrong?
Studyhacks should join the gvng hes kool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Holyfuck I'm 13 and I have a better back looooooooool

I thought you were 18 ....?????

:feelsree::woke:

EDIT: Shit nevermid thought you were mansnob

• +1
Reactions: brother
6E8451C2 2729 4809 ADDF 1A1394B90110

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist and Deleted member 611
Arceus won't grasp I mog him to the moon and back. I'd stop if he understood this fact.
You don’t but whatever makes you sleep better at night

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
90% of the forum mogs that autistic French boy

Arcbrah mogs every lifeform on this planet with his 60inch skull. Not even a contest mate

Mogging doesent matter anyway unless you live in same city or location

Mogging doesent matter anyway unless you live in same city or location
getting rejected 90000 times doesnt matter if you think you're hot, your brain wants you to survive

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
I've seen your pics. You look like a gay dude. ngl. You might wanna heteromaxx
Yeah sure that’s why I have a gf and you still here desperate asking for ratings and validation

Then what is it? Slaying? You’ve got mission impossible
Yes, slaying. idk man, I'll see what I can do tbh. I'd appreciate if you weren't insulting me man. My life's miserable enough. Probably I'm just gonna kill myself instead. I've had enough.

• +1
Yes, slaying. idk man, I'll see what I can do tbh. I'd appreciate if you weren't insulting me man. My life's miserable enough. Probably I'm just gonna kill myself instead. I've had enough.

Don't rope man your posts are amazing and make my life better

Don't rope man your posts are amazing and make my life better
Idgaf man. I've reached the point where I'm just fucking done. Fuck women, fuck my life, fuck everything, fuck my genetics. I hope that I'll reincarnate into the body of a Chad and I'll be able to get pussy whenever I want, whereever I fucking want it, no strings attached.

I hope I'll be mewing subconsciously as of the age of 7. I hope when the next me turns 14, all the pussies will be swarming all over me.

And now excuse me while I grab my kitchen knife and harakirimaxx. My mother's gonna visit me in 2 hours. When she does, all she's going to see is my soulless, tense, rigid dead body covered in a pool of blood. That horrible sight will reflect on the miserable life I've been forced to live as one of the bottom 80% of men cos... hypergamy.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.