Studying medicine in college is a big statusmaxxing booster

D

Deleted member 6315

Iron
at least in my country tbh
It'll be like 10 years studying shit under stress and depression constantly.

gonna be a Doctor jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
become a plastic surgeon!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and 15 others
In the netherlands it means absolutely nothing in terms of status. Studying medicine is still decent for the fact that lots of girls typically do it aswell though so there's medium slaying potential. Also later in life you have your pick of hot nursechicks if you play your cards right.

Worst thing you can do is study STEM and be stuck with 90% male classes filled with ugly autists. I did that and now it's over for me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 13 others
become a plastic surgeon!
so i can make your girl's ass prettier jfl
just kidding. I would rather be a dermatologist or ophthalmologist tbh

In the netherlands it means absolutely nothing in terms of status. Studying medicine is still decent for the fact that lots of girls typically do it aswell though so there's medium slaying potential. Also later in life you have your pick of hot nursechicks if you play your cards right.

Worst thing you can do is study STEM and be stuck with 90% male classes filled with ugly autists. I did that and now it's over for me.
legit
atm i'm studying Computer's science at a prestigious college ngl (i bought the TI career thing, muh muh "you gonna make a lot of money and technology will be the future market and shit muh". In my country, T.I is not valued here). It's full of these autistic virgins and a few attwhores who like attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mulattomaxxer
brazilian?
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6315
True, no job can mog a neurosurgeon, not even astronauts.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mastermind, Deleted member 6401 and 24 others
so i can make your girl's ass prettier jfl
just kidding. I would rather be a dermatologist or ophthalmologist tbh

legit
atm i'm studying Computer's science at a prestigious college ngl (i bought the TI career thing, muh muh "you gonna make a lot of money and technology will be the future market and shit muh". In my country, T.I is not valued here). It's full of these autistic virgins and a few attwhores who like attention
Computer science, yeah that's not good. Anything to do with computers is bad status.

I am switching from physics to biochemistry. Hoping to develop gene-editing for designer babies and/or using regenerative tissue technology for looksmaxing purposes. Gotta figure out what has the most potential in the near-term.

Also it has way more women and there's more money to be made. Here in the netherlands anything to do with healthcare is paid 1023983408 dollars because healthcare is entirely state funded, meaning that its entirely inefficient and the government is wasting billions which are up for the grabs if you play it smart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 6315
Is it worth it though? Studying medicine requires way too long an education, then residency. To be at your career prime will take too long.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6401
what country are you from. i want to go to one of the best universities in the my country (UK) for medicine and hopefully become a surgeon. its worth it prestige wise, but you gotta hustle for the big bucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Computer science, yeah that's not good. Anything to do with computers is bad status.

I am switching from physics to biochemistry. Hoping to develop gene-editing for designer babies and/or using regenerative tissue technology for looksmaxing purposes. Gotta figure out what has the most potential in the near-term.

Also it has way more women and there's more money to be made. Here in the netherlands anything to do with healthcare is paid 1023983408 dollars because healthcare is entirely state funded, meaning that its entirely inefficient and the government is wasting billions which are up for the grabs if you play it smart.
Good luck, biochemistry has a promising future ngl. So does pharmacy, biomedicine, and so on
I got approved in the Pharmacy school. But i didn't get in it cuz i would prefer not paying to my college. I'm studying computer science in a Federal (public) University, this means i don't need do pay.
Is it worth it though? Studying medicine requires way too long an education, then residency. To be at your career prime will take too long.
nothing it's worth in this shit
you just gotta get your hands dirty, get some money and have a decent life
what country are you from. i want to go to one of the best universities in the my country (UK) for medicine and hopefully become a surgeon. its worth it prestige wise, but you gotta hustle for the big bucks
Brazil, somewhere in the south
Federal universities are valued here. The education is even better than private universities, there are a lot of interesting people from differents places who travelled milles to be in a decent colege tbh...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
bro pm me im in sixth form in the uk might do medicince boyo

i can be the best plastic surgeon the world has even seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I want to become a dermatologist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Htobrother, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Make sense, statusmaxx

• +1
at least in my country tbh
It'll be like 10 years studying shit under stress and depression constantly.

gonna be a Doctor jfl
Ok greycel,yeah studying well can get you laid in notime

• +1
I want to become a dermatologist
Not very good, It's the number 2 specialty that has highest chance of getting almost totally replaced by AI in the next 30 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Not very good, It's the number 2 specialty that has highest chance of getting almost totally replaced by AI in the next 30 years
I didn't say I will be a dermatologist

It does interest me the most though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Chadelite
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3328
definitely not worth it, unless you absolutely love and 100% know what you're gonna do, going to medschool is a death sentence

if you plan to become a doctor just to moneymax you're the lowest iq monkey on the planet tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
definitely not worth it, unless you absolutely love and 100% know what you're gonna do, going to medschool is a death sentence

if you plan to become a doctor just to moneymax you're the lowest iq monkey on the planet tbh ngl
Not at all
Most doctors here only care about the money, they treat people like monkey or even worse. Being a doctor and "love 100% what you do" its a joke since they think people are only numbers.

Btw you are a kid who dont know shit about being an adult. Just a mediocre and normie opnion like "love what you do", when will people understand that most of people cant do what they love ? money, status, and beauty are all that matters in a shitland with shit people. Even being gl is not enough, they want the shit else

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
I got accepted to medical school but i didn't go , i went for maths now im struggling

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Darkstrand and 4 others
I got accepted to medical school but i didn't go , i went for maths now im struggling
I have heard being maths teacher is not that bad in here. Private math class can make you a good cash i think

• +1
Not at all
Most doctors here only care about the money, they treat people like monkey or even worse. Being a doctor and "love 100% what you do" its a joke since they think people are only numbers.

Btw you are a kid who dont know shit about being an adult. Just a mediocre and normie opnion like "love what you do", when will people understand that most of people cant do what they love ? money, status, and beauty are all that matters in a shitland with shit people. Even being gl is not enough, they want the shit else

I don't know what you sperged out in that post but the fact is becoming a doctor for making money is a bad monkey level IQ idea, which a lot of people make and live shit lives down the line

Imagine studying for over a decade to then finally make low 6 figures after years of working experience which requires your full focus+time, shit as fuck life JFL at becoming a doctor in 2020

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I’d study medicine cos that shit interests me but fuck 8 years learning without any money to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I have heard being maths teacher is not that bad in here. Private math class can make you a good cash i think
im not gonna be a teacher more like a scientist

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
I don't know what you sperged out in that post but the fact is becoming a doctor for making money is a bad monkey level IQ idea, which a lot of people make and live shit lives down the line

Imagine studying for over a decade to then finally make low 6 figures after years of working experience which requires your full focus+time, shit as fuck life JFL at becoming a doctor in 2020
So whats your point buddy ? Whats your solution ? What job will you work at ?

Nowadays a lot of people just do what they do for money. And "how about the love part" ? Well i dont know tbh, i have zero interest in everything, except technology and medicine topics. And im starting to think technology is not a big deal for me since im looking for the money, T.I isnt valued here but medicine is highly

Med school is shit and boring i know, but no pain no gain
I’d study medicine cos that shit interests me but fuck 8 years learning without any money to looksmax
You actually can make some money after 4 years by doing intership in hospitals

Last edited:
  • +1
great statusmaxx to 25+ roasties who you'll betabuxx for ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Vitruvian and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6315 and 1 other person
Med only takes 5-6 years where I live. Statusmaxx time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
with all that med school money, you will ascend so hard with surgeries

• +1
In Pre-Med rn (Indian go figure)
Doubt i'll make it tbh only 8-10% make it
Its cancer don't do it tbh.

Not even a semester and biggest looksmin by far,
Bad sleep
Horrid eating (weight drops mostly muscle)
No time for gym

You do not want to waste your prime on this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3795
Fuck wasting your prime like that. You won’t even have time to fuck the sluts you’ll “statusmaxx” for.
Also remember life is over after college so just pick something easy that has a lot of girls and then kys afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Fuck wasting your prime like that. You won’t even have time to fuck the sluts you’ll “statusmaxx” for.
Also remember life is over after college so just pick something easy that has a lot of girls and then kys afterwards.
Literally waste your 20's aka your prime years theory on a profession with an extremely high sui and depression rate.
My tutor is an Asian dude I can tell why he no lifed that shit because mans literally had no other future with them facial bones.
I am just cruising to see how it is but so far not so good ill end up studying another field from premed in human bio probs nutrition and physical rehabilitation.
Sure you might life mog at 40-50's but who gives a shit then rofl

Daily reminder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3795
jfl if you're smart you will have a lot of free time. its just stupid people who have to keep on opening books and strting into them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Go to medschool if you can. Literally insane money and statusmaxx. It's also really easy and really relaxing.

• +1
i wont even be good in my prime so just gonna become the next good plastic surgeon n help the bros ascend

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mateusz74, Salludon and 2 others
Doctor is the only job where you can become Richie rich as worker

• +1
gonna be a doctor and actor for the ultimate status + money combo tbh.

for incels tho, if you become an academic doctor, you can make serious money through research grants and breakthroughs, and you can also join a medical venture capital firm which can get you some serious money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer

Cope

In Germany you need at least a 1.0 - 1.5 graduation to be even considered for medicine

Getting accepted is hard as fuck in Germany

Its extreme statusmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and jackthenerd
Cope

In Germany you need at least a 1.0 - 1.5 graduation to be even considered for medicine

Getting accepted is hard as fuck in Germany

Its extreme statusmaxx
It's funny tho how Germany lets in doctors from Eastern Europe to work when they finished some shit med school in the slums of Pripyat jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
It's funny tho how Germany lets in doctors from Eastern Europe to work when they finished some shit med school in the slums of Pripyat jfl
Yeah man

That's so unfair and retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
In Pre-Med rn (Indian go figure)
Doubt i'll make it tbh only 8-10% make it
Its cancer don't do it tbh.

Not even a semester and biggest looksmin by far,
Bad sleep
Horrid eating (weight drops mostly muscle)
No time for gym

You do not want to waste your prime on this shit.
legit. Studying software engineering atm. Any decent degree will take a lot of time if u want good grades and fuck u up as u have said. Best to study part time if u value ur youth at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
to be honest i think its best to chose something like economics. you have some hot women there, its not the hardest either, and you will get a decent & well paying job. business adminstration etc.
This is very off topic but life goes by fast, especially when ur blackpilled. one accident, and its all over. its not worth it to struggle with Math / physiquces, as long as ur not gifted and are aviable to learn it super fast. simply not worth it, it doesnt happen anything "magic" (which we tend to think) once u finish the degree. nothing happens, u get a job, and in those subjects u will have basicly men only. then what?

ur 30, girls will still not magicly appear to u know when u have a degree. u either gotta cold approach women like afucking Pua idiot, or have a good social circle. OR, sure, u could get a 30 year old women who NOW wants you since u have a well paying job, and she finally wants a man who can provide for her children. yes, take SUPER hard subjects that pays better, jsut to become a betabuxx for the rest of your life. hell yeah, is it really worth it , sike crazyyy i drove on the highway today 80 mph an hour and it was tempting to just drive off iu need to get off this forum asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6315
Yeah man

That's so unfair and retarded
Med school here lasts 6 years total, so at 24 you are a doctor, jfl can't wait to finish so i can work in Germany and live there by finishing a chill med school in Eastern Europe, while Hans was studying and crying he's ass out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
Doctor is the only job where you can become Richie rich as worker
STEM can make a shit tonne of money. It's all about quantitative trading and actuaries and data analysis shit. I saw a graduate job paying 170K per year in Australia. That's year out of a statistics/comp.sci/actuary degree. Obviously only top grads get that but fuck

• +1
Med school here lasts 6 years total, so at 24 you are a doctor, jfl can't wait to finish so i can work in Germany and live there by finishing a chill med school in Eastern Europe, while Hans was studying and crying he's ass out
tbh 6 years med school is a lot better than 4 years pre med and 4 years med school in the usa. if you go to a really good med school y ou can flex it for the rest of your life and be the chad that went to prestigious med school while getting laid. also can become a doctor in america earlier than americans do tbh, and that's where the big bucks are
STEM can make a shit tonne of money. It's all about quantitative trading and actuaries and data analysis shit. I saw a graduate job paying 170K per year in Australia. That's year out of a statistics/comp.sci/actuary degree. Obviously only top grads get that but fuck
tbh its high paying but long hours and just standing behind a computer for all your life incel career ngl
to make money in quant trading you dont even need to go to uni, getting employed is a bad idea, just do your own thing and sell your algorithms to hedge funds etc instead of wageslaving and going through grad shcool n shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
tbh 6 years med school is a lot better than 4 years pre med and 4 years med school in the usa. if you go to a really good med school y ou can flex it for the rest of your life and be the chad that went to prestigious med school while getting laid. also can become a doctor in america earlier than americans do tbh, and that's where the big bucks are

tbh its high paying but long hours and just standing behind a computer for all your life incel career ngl
Yeah these comments are retarded jfl, they probably think of USA when they say its not worth it, in many countries in Europe you finish med school at 24 and then start working while specializing in something, basically you become a doc in your prime, and i like medicine because i like to help people, feel nice tbh, if you are not a retard you will always be liked by everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite