Studying medicine in college is a big statusmaxxing booster

tbh 6 years med school is a lot better than 4 years pre med and 4 years med school in the usa. if you go to a really good med school y ou can flex it for the rest of your life and be the chad that went to prestigious med school while getting laid. also can become a doctor in america earlier than americans do tbh, and that's where the big bucks are

tbh its high paying but long hours and just standing behind a computer for all your life incel career ngl
Many careers are sitting behind a computer and the MD hours are fucked jfl. He said only career as worker with money is medicine. There is clearly a shit tonne in STEM if u are smart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
STEM can make a shit tonne of money. It's all about quantitative trading and actuaries and data analysis shit. I saw a graduate job paying 170K per year in Australia. That's year out of a statistics/comp.sci/actuary degree. Obviously only top grads get that but fuck
But they work 60-70 hours a week then

That's no life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Yeah these comments are retarded jfl, they probably think of USA when they say its not worth it, in many countries in Europe you finish med school at 24 and then start working while specializing in something, basically you become a doc in your prime, and i like medicine because i like to help people, feel nice tbh, if you are not a retard you will always be liked by everyone
doctor is fulfilling job and you get a lot of respect and you can flex on everyone the fact you are a doctor. if you do med school in europe, you could make a shit ton of money in america. also doctor is kinda underpaid in europe but there are a lot of ways to make money as a doctor tbh you just need to be high iq enough to realise. you think about moving to america bro?
Many careers are sitting behind a computer and the MD hours are fucked jfl. He said only career as worker with money is medicine. There is clearly a shit tonne in STEM if u are smart
sure you can make a lot of money but its an incel career tbh. academic doctors can choose how much clinical work they do so a lot of control of their hours tbh. doctors could probably do algotrading as a side hustle too tbh and still have a very prestigious career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I have a bachelor degree in industrial engineering by the way

But it took me way too long
And my grades are average 2.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
In Pre-Med rn (Indian go figure)
Doubt i'll make it tbh only 8-10% make it
Its cancer don't do it tbh.

Not even a semester and biggest looksmin by far,
Bad sleep
Horrid eating (weight drops mostly muscle)
No time for gym

You do not want to waste your prime on this shit.
JFL I’m on a 2 month break chilling on benefits

JFL at getting stressed out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and SubhumanCurrycel
Reminder that docs got some of the highest sui and dperession rate, garbage hours, 3-4 years residency of SHIT and I mean SHIT pay working under some Jew Doc and employed by the fucking government JFL. Sure if you wan to peak SMV at 50 when ur dick stop working go for it.
You're right there is SO much more in STEM.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
i got 2 more years to finish my CS bsc but im seriously thinking about after that just going to med school.
cant see myself sitting an office coding all day with a bunch of retards
in hospital you'll never get bored and you will have good looking foids miring you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and bossman
i got 2 more years to finish my CS bsc but im seriously thinking about after that just going to med school.
in hospital you'll never get bored and you will have good looking foids miring you
Med school is awesome if you don't live in very populous shit hole countries, even at first year you are going to visit clinics and start talking to lots of people, its a very nt and dynamic profession, it's never stale and boring every day is something new

• +1
Med school is awesome if you don't live in very populous shit hole countries, even at first year you are going to visit clinics and start talking to lots of people, its a very nt and dynamic profession, it's never stale and boring every day is something new
yep, the problem if ill go to this route ill finish med school at 32.

• +1
doctors could probably do algotrading as a side hustle too tbh and still have a very prestigious career
JFL if u think any doctor working 60 hour weeks could do anything as a side hustle let alone programming and trading in financial markets. Neither is simple and both take a sht tonne of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
JFL if u think any doctor working 60 hour weeks could do anything as a side hustle let alone programming and trading in financial markets. Neither is simple and both take a sht tonne of time
Just take amphetamines, you could achieve everything 😌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, bossman and Saen
yeah i do because chad doctors know how to control their hours through the art of persuasion and god knows what else

• +1
So whats your point buddy ? Whats your solution ? What job will you work at ?

Nowadays a lot of people just do what they do for money. And "how about the love part" ? Well i dont know tbh, i have zero interest in everything, except technology and medicine topics. And im starting to think technology is not a big deal for me since im looking for the money, T.I isnt valued here but medicine is highly

Med school is shit and boring i know, but no pain no gain

You actually can make some money after 4 years by doing intership in hospitals
Become a radiologist, you will work with highly sophisticated technologies all the time while still having high salary with overwhelming status.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and عبد الرحمن
great statusmaxx to 25+ roasties who you'll betabuxx for ngl
Most doctors marry other doctors just to let you know.

• +1
I'm gonna become a millionaire surgeon with a Stacy wife and 5 kids and a huge mansion with huge cars before I'm 35

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6315 and 1 other person
I'm gonna become a millionaire surgeon with a Stacy wife and 5 kids and a huge mansion with huge cars before I'm 35
Just delusionmaxx theory.

• +1
michael burry

• +1
michael burry
On one occasion, Burry had been working so hard studying both for medical school and his personal financial interests that he fell asleep standing up during a complicated surgery and crashed into the oxygen tent that had been built around the patient. As a result, he was thrown out of the operating room by the lead surgeon.[10]

• +1
Study part-time or drop out and work and get a mediocre job. Time goes quickly when studycelling.

• +1
On one occasion, Burry had been working so hard studying both for medical school and his personal financial interests that he fell asleep standing up during a complicated surgery and crashed into the oxygen tent that had been built around the patient. As a result, he was thrown out of the operating room by the lead surgeon.[10]
take nootropics and shit tbh
thats how im going to whizz my way through med school

• +1
michael burry
"Burry had been working so hard studying both for medical school and his personal financial interests that he fell asleep standing up during a complicated surgery"

• +1
"Burry had been working so hard studying both for medical school and his personal financial interests that he fell asleep standing up during a complicated surgery"
he's still a multimillionaire tho

• +1
jfl beat me to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WBC323
Do you have something better to do with life?
probaly not. ill see how ill feel when ill finish that cs degree
right now i dont feel im good enough to be a doctor tbh
that loser label struck me hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WBC323
probaly not. ill see how ill feel when ill finish that cs degree
right now i dont feel im good enough to be a doctor tbh
that loser label struck me hard
that's what you should change first, i am 25 without college maybe will start going to one soon, and felt like a loser too, life doesn't end at 30 no matter what faggots on this forum say, it's best time to change now and start doing the best you can

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ptethisbs
take nootropics and shit tbh
thats how im going to whizz my way through med school
What nootropics do you recommend to max my will to study and memorize?

• +1
that's what you should change first, i am 25 without college maybe will start going to one soon, and felt like a loser too, life doesn't end at 30 no matter what faggots on this forum say, it's best time to change now and start doing the best you can
tbh.

• +1
Being gl is not enough
You gotta have the money and have a structured life. Do you guys really think a pretty woman would stay with a good looking poor guy just because he is good looking nowadays ? Jfl. They would just fuck, but there will not be LTRs

• +1
Cope, not after coronachan, docs will be seen as walking virus spreading machines. Also if you are studying medicine will age like shit due to massive stress.

• +1
Cope, not after coronachan, docs will be seen as walking virus spreading machines. Also if you are studying medicine will age like shit due to massive stress.
but being a doctor chad is a great life

• +1
Tell this to Doctor Rey

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard, Chadelite and 2 others
Being gl is not enough
You gotta have the money and have a structured life. Do you guys really think a pretty woman would stay with a good looking poor guy just because he is good looking nowadays ? Jfl. They would just fuck, but there will not be LTRs

?? Being GL leads to an insane increase in social capital accumulation which will make getting any sort of degree or job 10 times easier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 6315
?? Being GL leads to an insane increase in social capital accumulation which will make getting any sort of degree or job 10 times easier.
Giphy

Do u live in the magic world or what ? Ofc being gl will make things easier to you and people will be nice to you, but what you said is just non sense bullshit, its sounds like a childhood fantasy tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Honestly roping mogs becoming a doctor, lol @ wasting a decade of ur life in suffering to not even moneymaxx while meeks gets out of jail and becomes a millionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
400 weeks, one meeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
some curry doctor in america is literally building his megamansion as we speak. if you know how to make the big bucks, you can, only the failures end up stressed out as a doctor

• +1
View attachment 356714 some curry doctor in america is literally building his megamansion as we speak. if you know how to make the big bucks, you can, only the failures end up stressed out as a doctor
K tell me more how my brother working as a surgeon in the netherlands, after having studied for 8 years, working 50-60 hours/week and making only 30k dollars/year after taxes, is supposed to afford this?

Wtf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
K tell me more how my brother working as an anesthesiologist in the netherlands, after having studied for 8 years, working 50-60 hours/week and making only 30k dollars after taxes, is supposed to afford this?

Wtf.
its over for him tbh. just work in america theory or just become a research doctor theory tbh

• +1
its over for him tbh. just work in america theory or just become a research doctor theory tbh
His dutch degree is worth nothing in America, he already considered this.

Wageslaving will never make you rich, no matter the degree or skill. You need to start a business, gamble.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
His dutch degree is worth nothing in America, he already considered this.

Wageslaving will never maek you rich, no matter the degree or skill.
degree doesnt actually matter that much, as long as you pass the usmle.

wageslaving wont, but research doctors have been making millions from their patents and shit.

• +1
K tell me more how my brother working as a surgeon in the netherlands, after having studied for 8 years, working 50-60 hours/week and making only 30k dollars/year after taxes, is supposed to afford this?

Wtf.
30k per year omg what shit
I know netherlands is a shitland of taxes but i wasnt expectating this

• +1