Studymaxxing for IT

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I'm studymaxxing for an IT degree so I can go into cloud engineering and make 6 figures. Classes are starting to get a Lil hard but It's one of my last copes in this society as it seems I am able to get high paying jobs rather easily. Shout-out to my STEMS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 6128, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Brb moneymaxxing so I can fund Becky's shopping sprees for the chance to get some of her box :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: sly shinkai
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 15164
Do you even need high IQ for IT? There's such a need for it for workers that I wouldn't think so.

with this attitude you probably would not make it. just brutal reality boyo.

ye CS is mogger. gonna study as well

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Deleted member 15164
STEM is a meme nowdays, thinking that you are going to make "good money" without being good at it is delusional. I have plenty of STEM friends who work average shitty jobs and had to study much harder than other average shitty jobbers.
Furthermore, in my uni, the last year a teacher was telling us that there weren't enough jobs for all the students and some of us would have to work at Pizzahut, as managers of course, because we were above average having reached the final course.
If you don't like STEM and you are not good at it, it is suicide. Also STEM women get jobs right of the bat and get the "affirmative action" treatment.
Keep coping, cope harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413, Littleboy and AlexBrown84
just fake your resume bro