[Studymaxxing] I haven't slept for 48 hours

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Today I had an exam I studied for the whole day and night for (I did well, I remembered everything), tomorrow I have another one might have to pull another all-nighter.

Since I woke up I had 10+ coffees (didn't count them), took 200 mg of Ritalin and had a few Redbulls as well.

Feeling great ngl. Honestly feeling high JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left and Any1 can be anything
that's not how you're supposed to study fam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3328
6ft1

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Velvet and Deleted member 3328
>Honestly feeling high JFL
>took 200mg of Ritalin

pick one

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
holy shit what the fuck? are you okay? how are you not in hospital?
I'm studying for an exam tomorrow so took 10mg ritalin and 90mg concerta. Never taken more than 108mg concerta and 20mg ritalin and I was wired to the heavens.

200mg ritalin is equivalent to 720mg concerta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Okay just read and I believe that by 200mg you should be dead right now. That's 10 times more than what I take daily.

you can easily burnout

but have u tried modafinil?

holy shit what the fuck? are you okay? how are you not in hospital?
Okay just read and I believe that by 200mg you should be dead right now. That's 10 times more than what I take daily.
I'm studying for an exam tomorrow so took 10mg ritalin and 90mg concerta. Never taken more than 108mg concerta and 20mg ritalin and I was wired to the heavens.

200mg ritalin is equivalent to 720mg concerta
i take it a lot so I gave built some tolerance

idk like 60mg a day
but i took 100mg yesterday
and 100 mg today
The small Novartis tabs? Are you buying them off-label. Clearly you're not prescribed if you can take 360mg in 3 days. Do you skip days?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 158447

The small Novartis tabs? Are you buying them off-label. Clearly you're not prescribed if you can take 360mg in 3 days. Do you skip days?
I got them from a friend
I just abuse them now because I have important exams
I have no problem to stop using them
I am not gonna take them till next important exams tbh

I got them from a friend
I just abuse them now because I have important exams
I have no problem to stop using them
I am not gonna take them till next important exams tbh
Either you're bullshitting, not taking ritalin, not taking 200mg of ritalin, or you're geeking out like crazy rn. You must've crashed hard after the 100mg. Are you sure your friend actually gave you ritalin? Can you feel your face?

Wanna help me with some projects? :)

200mg would have you moving faster than the speed of light
Either you're bullshitting, not taking ritalin, not taking 200mg of ritalin, or you're geeking out like crazy rn. You must've crashed hard after the 100mg. Are you sure your friend actually gave you ritalin? Can you feel your face?

To put things into perspective. My most hardcore/maniacal/higheffort posts on here was when I was on the equivalent of 25-30mg. 60mg, 100mg, 200mg is just WTFFFF

Jfl youre kidding right?Wtf get some sleep bra.
I study for 30 mins and get good grades if I want

To put things into perspective. My most hardcore/maniacal/higheffort posts on here was when I was on the equivalent of 25-30mg. 60mg, 100mg, 200mg is just WTFFFF
idk I bought in bulk and he gave me a really good price.

idk I bought in bulk and he gave me a really good price.
How are you feeling right now?

You'd fucking slay if you went to a nightclub on 200mg ritalin lol. Or you'd get smacked up by the bouncers. You've gotta be experiencing the same sort of psychosis as meth users right now. I can't believe this wtf lmao.

• +1
How are you feeling right now?

You'd fucking slay if you went to a nightclub on 200mg ritalin lol. Or you'd get smacked up by the bouncers. You've gotta be experiencing the same sort of psychosis as meth users right now. I can't believe this wtf lmao.
5CE2ED4B 1AD2 4476 BB66 A337D31199C0

is this legit?

Yeah looks pretty identical except the tablets look like they're slightly bigger in your pic. Idk, you coulda got fake ritalin but I just can't believe you're not going crazy with the dose you're on.

@Ritalincel we need an expert here to assess this.

The dose you took is equivalent to:

50mg meth
70-80mg Crack Cocaine (drug users smoke in the range of 10-50mg)
100mg instant release Adderall
200mg extended release Adderall
500mg Vyvanse
720mg Concerta
200mg Dexedrine
100mg instant release Focalin
200mg extended release Focalin

• Woah
Yeah looks pretty identical except the tablets look like they're slightly bigger in your pic. Idk, you coulda got fake ritalin but I just can't believe you're not going crazy with the dose you're on.

@Ritalincel we need an expert here to assess this.

The dose you took is equivalent to:

50mg meth
70-80mg Crack Cocaine (drug users smoke in the range of 10-50mg)
100mg instant release Adderall
200mg extended release Adderall
500mg Vyvanse
720mg Concerta
200mg Dexedrine
100mg instant release Focalin
200mg extended release Focalin
idk bro I just took them

• +1
I think they're fake, and hope they are tbh. Are you feeling okay?
I drank tons of coffee and haven't slept so idk but yeah i'm felling okay. Maybe got scammed jfl

I drank tons of coffee and haven't slept so idk but yeah i'm felling okay. Maybe got scammed jfl
Coffee as well? Okay man you got scammed lol.

This is what the packaging looks like. Very similar.
Think it's fake. Even though it's in german, the logo and ® should be on the packaging and the layout should be the same. Like Methylphenidate HCL, yours says Hydrochloride, and the holes look a lot bigger.

If I were you I'd beat the shit out of your friend who sold you the bunk stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Coffee as well? Okay man you got scammed lol.

View attachment 158490
This is what the packaging looks like. Very similar.

Think it's fake. Even though it's in german, the logo and ® should be on the packaging and the layout should be the same. Like Methylphenidate HCL, yours says Hydrochloride, and the holes look a lot bigger.

If I were you I'd beat the shit out of your friend who sold you the bunk stuff.
jfl

i did max daily dosage 60mg but 100mg couldn't hurt right :lul:
Lol I have prescription for ritalin I skip days to use 30 mg a day and that is a lot act

• JFL
Inb4 OP gets a heart attack

• Love it
I did two all nighters in a row once for exams, stayed up 50 hours in a row total. This is back when my university library was open 24/7 so I literally just didn't leave LOL, I would go take an exam and then come back and study again
Probably drank enough caffeine to kill a small elephant

• +1
Get some sleep bro

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back