Studymaxxing methods

I

Immanuel

Iron
I've always been somewhat clever but very unmotivated so I'm now looking for ways to study better. Sidenote: I had ADHD as a kid and I'm starting my degree in Economics on Monday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
what you study for economics

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
I've always been somewhat clever but very unmotivated so I'm now looking for ways to study better. Sidenote: I had ADHD as a kid and I'm starting my degree in Economics on Monday.

Looool Diagnosed adhd is like a free Supply of pharma ritalin. Thats studying on easy mode. Ritalin is 10x better than every Coping Study method. You Lucky guy...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Immanuel
Looool Diagnosed adhd is like a free Supply of pharma ritalin. Thats studying on easy mode. Ritalin is 10x better than every Coping Study method. You Lucky guy...
I don't get any medication for it now.

• +1
Bought phosphatidylserine as per @brrrap
Will see if it's worth it.

• +1
have u tried going to an area full of people? ex. starbucks / library or something like that. This always works for me. At home I can't do anything because i have the option to move around and fap but in a public area I can only sit my ass in the chair. Try it out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Immanuel
have u tried going to an area full of people? ex. starbucks / library or something like that. This always works for me. At home I can't do anything because i have the option to move around and fap but in a public area I can only sit my ass in the chair. Try it out.
Change of scenery is definitely important for me as well. As I'm used to LDARing in my bedroom I'll find it very tempting to keep doing that instead of lifemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Bought phosphatidylserine as per @brrrap
Will see if it's worth it.
Used it for three days. I've been much more efficient and relaxed. But for some reason it makes me horny as fuck :trepidation:
Should be taken with choline (from eggs) and omega3 (fish) for max brain boosting effect.

• +1
I'm now doing this thing where I recite formulæ and explanations while I'm at the gym and I play memory games on my way to and back from uni. Been scoring 92-100% so far in all modules. Just have to keep up the momentum.

I havent been diganosed or anything but Ive always had problems to be focused. My longest time to be focused when studying is 20-30min at most.

But I have to say I study music (yeah by myself im pooor) although I have a teacher who teaches me for free because he feels pity for me.

Anyway, when I practice and study, I start by taking a sheet of paper and writing down the main goal(s) of the study sesión then I break down into small chunks. For example for today I had:

-Technique, theory, ear training, repertoire, etc . I break them down into small excercises. Then I use a chronometer app and give ever section around 5 to 10 mins, depending on the excercise.

Finally I start studying, with the chronometer by side and totally focused on the task. Turn OFF the wifi, etc. Put it into airplane mode.

After finishing study, i take a couple of bong hitz that I separted as a REWARD for my study sesión. My brain is trained to expect the reward at the end of the whole task and motivates me to keep focused and study conciously.

Hope this helps you

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
I havent been diganosed or anything but Ive always had problems to be focused. My longest time to be focused when studying is 20-30min at most.

But I have to say I study music (yeah by myself im pooor) although I have a teacher who teaches me for free because he feels pity for me.

Anyway, when I practice and study, I start by taking a sheet of paper and writing down the main goal(s) of the study sesión then I break down into small chunks. For example for today I had:

-Technique, theory, ear training, repertoire, etc . I break them down into small excercises. Then I use a chronometer app and give ever section around 5 to 10 mins, depending on the excercise.

Finally I start studying, with the chronometer by side and totally focused on the task. Turn OFF the wifi, etc. Put it into airplane mode.

After finishing study, i take a couple of bong hitz that I separted as a REWARD for my study sesión. My brain is trained to expect the reward at the end of the whole task and motivates me to keep focused and study conciously.

Hope this helps you

Unfortunately I can't take drugs as a reward. I'll figure something out. Thanks.

Read through the material
Highlight/make note everything you think or that the author thinks is important
Write it down in your notes
Format the notes in question,answer, and example format
ask the question, answer it, give an example
maybe add the why, why this is correct and why are the options are wrong
PRACTICE PROBLEMS YO
Study for 15 min with 3 min breaks or 25 min with 5 min breaks
During the break you can watch some funny vid or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel and Immanuel
ALSO GO TO THE TUTOR!