Stuff I Wish I Did Differently

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
1. Not get fat in my kiddy days

2. Not gymcel so damn much in my teens

3. Put maximum effort into being more NT and social (could be cope , may not have made a difference)

4. Bought bitcoin and a bunch of semi conductor stonks the minute I turned 18

5. Joined a field where the gender ratio was in my favor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Xtra, FacialStructure404 and 6 others

3. Put more effort into being more NT and social (could be cope , may not have made a difference)

lmao i bought bitcoin the second i turned 18 at 63k during the peak and sold at 19k gotta be at the right time :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, N1666 and Brus Wane

3. Put maximum effort into being more NT and social (could be cope , may not have made a difference)

Being fat as a kid does nothing but help your facial bones and especially height from just about every example I know myself being one of them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and Brus Wane
Because I did it way too damn much.

I was literally the dictionary definition of gymcel before I even discovered the word.

I was skipping drinking sessions and sports events just so I could get "a pump".

I could have got business contacts or maybe improved social skills by meeting stacies and shit.
Then I might not be the neurodivergent mess that I am today.

Consequences of falling for the red pill gym cope meme.

Being fat as a kid does nothing but help your facial bones and especially height from just about every example I know myself being one of them
I think I understated in my original post. I wasn't just fat. I was morbidly obese.

I topped out at 130kg and I'm in my full adult height rn at 5'9.

lmao i bought bitcoin the second i turned 18 at 63k during the peak and sold at 19k gotta be at the right time :feelswhy:
OK that's just goddamn unlucky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and incel194012940
wish i started mewing at 12

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Because I did it way too damn much.

I was literally the dictionary definition of gymcel before I even discovered the word.

I was skipping drinking sessions and sports events just so I could get "a pump".

I could have got business contacts or maybe improved social skills by meeting stacies and shit.
Then I might not be the neurodivergent mess that I am today.

Consequences of falling for the red pill gym cope meme.

I think I understated in my original post. I wasn't just fat. I was morbidly obese.

I topped out at 130kg and I'm in my full adult height rn at 5'9.

OK that's just goddamn unlucky.
Holy shit actually what led to you weighting 280 pounds and as a kid too that’s wild

lol why didnt you waited ? were you intraday trading but prices wont drop so much in 1 day so it was swing all you gotta do was wait its now at 64.8k

Holy shit actually what led to you weighting 280 pounds and as a kid too that’s wild
I just ate like a pig. For years.
No reason behind it.

No one really tried to stop me either. Just got bullied hard for it and then got more depressed.

One day at 15-16 I just force starved myself into losing most of it and then I became a gymcel from there on.

lol why didnt you waited ? were you intraday trading but prices wont drop so much in 1 day so it was swing all you gotta do was wait its now at 64.8k
it took 3 years for it to get to 64.8k why do people keep shitting on me for it, investing the rest in any big tech stock or semi conductor with the remaining 1k i had would've made me more. It wasn't a lot of money for me now but it was at that time

• +1
it took 3 years for it to get to 64.8k why do people keep shitting on me for it, investing the rest in any big tech stock or semi conductor with the remaining 1k i had would've made me more. It wasn't a lot of money for me now but it was at that time
crypto is very volatile and manipulative but so are stocks to some extent best is forex.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Which field are you currently working in ? And what's the gender ratio there ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Which field are you currently working in ? And what's the gender ratio there ?
Chemical engineering. It's such a bullshit demographic, genderwise.

It's all men. Even the women look like men.

I'm trying to go into sales where I can actually try to get rich. But I'm not NT or good-looking enough (yet).

Fuck 9 to 6 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I started off right, then things got derailed as I got older. Shut is some old bullshut man

• So Sad
I'm trying to go into sales where I can actually try to get rich. But I'm not NT or good-looking enough
do online sales [dropshipping , affiliate marketing , smma ] many other you dont have to show your face at all and they are booming trading is good too

Chemical engineering. It's such a bullshit demographic, genderwise.

It's all men. Even the women look like men.

I'm trying to go into sales where I can actually try to get rich. But I'm not NT or good-looking enough (yet).

Fuck 9 to 6 hours.
Which engineering field do you think has a better gender ratio ? Is it computer science

• +1
Which engineering field do you think has a better gender ratio ? Is it computer science
Yeah probably.

Lots of girls think CS and coding and shit is cool. Very popular choice.
I also suspect that they think they will be given lots of support from the simps (both their male classmates and professors).

The competition is less harsh for women in CS as opposed to banking/finance or something like that.
Its stacked with stacies all trying to eat each other. The men there are also mainly HTN & chadlite and are less likely to simp.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
do online sales [dropshipping , affiliate marketing , smma ] many other you dont have to show your face at all and they are booming trading is good too
u gotta be lucky ngl, I was doing the same shit with my online friends back then, we literally did the same and others got lucky and became millionaires and shit, I got left out cause while they earned money I lose most of it

Yeah probably.

Lots of girls think CS and coding and shit is cool. Very popular choice.
I also suspect that they think they will be given lots of support from the simps (both their male classmates and professors).

The competition is less harsh for women in CS as opposed to banking/finance or something like that.
Its stacked with stacies all trying to eat each other. The men there are also mainly HTN & chadlite and are less likely to simp.
Damn I didn't knew cs had stacies 💀
I thought it was gonna be filled with femcels

• +1
Should have joined military at 16

u gotta be lucky ngl, I was doing the same shit with my online friends back then, we literally did the same and others got lucky and became millionaires and shit, I got left out cause while they earned money I lose most of it
might sound bluepilled but its the truth
its not your luck but your mindset that failed you they believed in themselves and could see themselves becoming millionaires that they are worth to become rich you didnt
facts

I will add this to the list of potential side hustles and do my research, thanks.
Holy fuck what did you do? And what happened?
Damn I didn't knew cs had stacies 💀
I thought it was gonna be filled with femcels
I meant banking and finance is full of Stacies, not CS.

Thats why MTBs and below favor CS. Less intrasexual competition. Or at least that's my theory.

They still get simped on because the CS men are so down bad.
I can confidently say I mog 75% of them and I've been rated 4.5/10 here. :ROFLMAO:
Should have joined military at 16
There's a 2 year mandatory military service for men in my country

It was an utter shit show

I had to deal with high ranking subhumans who behave like chads and conceited female (non uniform personel) superiors daily

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Lynxress
wish i somehow fixed my ntness (y)

wish i somehow fixed my ntness (y)
Me too me too kid

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
might sound bluepilled but its the truth
its not your luck but your mindset that failed you they believed in themselves and could see themselves becoming millionaires that they are worth to become rich you didnt
facts
what the fuck? jfl I was mad redpilled years ago brother, I literally tell my brother everyday that I'd be a billionaire, I'm on that grind set, it's all luck

no facts there, the time I discovered blackpill is because I was too deep in redpill, I was way too optimistic that when I failed, I got massively depressed

this facts, not urs

:unsure:i was learning trading but i got sidetracked because busy and people on here like to shit on it saying somehting about a blackrock bla bla bla

i have time and i want something to do should i learn trading? i understand it takes years and money wasted for people to make anything

• So Sad
:unsure:i was learning trading but i got sidetracked because busy and people on here like to shit on it saying somehting about a blackrock bla bla bla

i have time and i want something to do should i learn trading? i understand it takes years and money wasted for people to make anything
id stick to watching others people analyses and just picking a stock and investing in the long term based on the risk your willing to take. Hardest thing to learn is to do nothing, you always want to buy the dip or sell at the peak but sometimes you just need to miss it

id stick to watching others people analyses and just picking a stock and investing in the long term based on the risk your willing to take. Hardest thing to learn is to do nothing, you always want to buy the dip or sell at the peak but sometimes you just need to miss it
so you don't do/recommend day trading?

• So Sad
so you don't do/recommend day trading?
unless you got 25k+ usually wouldn't recommend it, way more effort when you could just invest regularly, my brother just picks random stocks from and some of them have 10000%+ gains while others just tanked. Just gotta pick the right stock but its a bit hard to predict what a stock does 4 years from now

1. Everything

sounds like my life :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Brus Wane

1. i wouldn't mind being fat as i prefer fat girls to skinny ones
2. yeah gym is a waste of time
3. the most important
4. i wish i could go back and sell at perfect time
5. this is also very important. my college is like 75% men 25% women. for my class then 95% men 5% women, absolute train wreck

3. the most important
5. this is also very important. my college is like 75% men 25% women. for my class then 95% men 5% women, absolute train wreck
not if skinny fat

News flash bro, no girls prefer fat guys

You get you best shot at success when youre leanmaxxed with a touch of muscle
the way i hit the gym it definitely was
3. the most important
100%
On the bright side, there will be more opportunities in future
Just need to find them and act on it
Holy fuck brutal suifuel

How is it 3:1??

Doesn't the government try to ensure 60:40 ratio max?

News flash bro, no girls prefer fat guys

You get you best shot at success when youre leanmaxxed with a touch of muscle
this is bs, acting like all women like the exact same body type on men is retard gymcel cope
#2 yes
#3 yes
#4 yes
Holy fuck brutal suifuel

How is it 3:1??

Doesn't the government try to ensure 60:40 ratio max?
because it mostly deals in STEM and similar subjects where you aren't likely to see women

this is bs, acting like all women like the exact same body type on men is retard gymcel cope
what is BS?

the part where I said no girls prefer fat guys?

or the part where I say your best shot is being leanmaxxed with a touch of muscle??

- I chose my words very carefully. I didn't say women like the EXACT body type on men or that ALL WOMEN have only one particular type.

- I'm stating that for optimum success and to have a plethora of options, you must be leanmaxxed with SOME muscles ceteris paribus

because it mostly deals in STEM and similar subjects where you aren't likely to see women

time to do HR or journalism then innit?
I also heard chicks like medicine related fields

what is BS?

the part where I said no girls prefer fat guys?
View attachment 2811083

or the part where I say your best shot is being leanmaxxed with a touch of muscle??

- I chose my words very carefully. I didn't say women like the EXACT body type on men or that ALL WOMEN have only one particular type.

- I'm stating that for optimum success and to have a plethora of options, you must be leanmaxxed with SOME muscles ceteris paribus

time to do HR or journalism then innit?
I also heard chicks like medicine related fields
i dont believe all women like the exact same body type tbh thats just basement rotter cope i see skinny girls with their bf who is a twig so fat girls would never go near him just like i see fat girls with fat guys and thin bimbos wouldnt date a fat guy. as for huge roided guys they are usually either single or dating a girl who's also a fellow gym freak

i completely gave up i have zero dating prospects, i live on a completely different plane of existence from any woman

• So Sad