Stunting

WBC323

WBC323

Diamond
So, will anyone make a serious thread-study about stunting - ultimate over situation, it's forms and consequences on body and possible ways to fix developmental issues. Are there even any medical works about development and how issues during it manifest on the body? I, for once suspect my not eating (in serious underweight bmi, durring whole childhood) has made me smaller size - in width and kinda in height. I see people around the city with similar, even more exagerated stunted features, they have tiny, thin heads and thin looking frame, like they whole body wasted itself, and on some i see normalish heads on tiny bodies of midgets. Not too many people have those features, what would be expected of current age, but it is definetely there, and result of some stunting and unatural developments. How much do you think of those defomities can be attributed to development, and how much to genetics, and how to actually know? What are other people's experiences about this topic? Please, forum scientists of this forum, help, and who knows, maybe some of that irreperable damage can somehow be repaired. What are other people's experiences about this topic? There must be some more about this on internet and in medical books, and probably some of you know more.

I think I had same thing happen to me, being depressed, gaming my 10 hours a day, not eating and drinking enough water. I COULD OF BEEN A CHAD I SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and WBC323
Stop fucking worrying about it, it doesn't matter now. Just do what you know to be right and improve yourself. Eat, sleep, train etc. You don't have any other choice.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and WBC323
Stop fucking worrying about it, it doesn't matter now. Just do what you know to be right and improve yourself. Eat, sleep, train etc. You don't have any other choice.
It's very hard felling bad on dailybasis, living shittier life just because no one has forced me to eat when i was a kid. Can't cope, but in the end i will have to, and most probably looksmaxx, blast hgh and so on

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dog face
You think your diet can over power your genes no like shit. All that matters is genes and hormones in womb and in puberty. You can eat whatever as long as you eat you will grow you will not stunt your growth in any way unless you severely mouth breathe (for face) and are literally malnourished starving kid (body). But honestly enviorment vs genes is unsolvable on this forum we tried many times too many stubborn fags going off their own remorse and emotion holding on to what they “could of been”

i definitely robbed myself of some growth being anorexic for year and a half during those CRUCIAL puberty years :rage:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dog face and WBC323
i definitely robbed myself of some growth being anorexic for year and a half during those CRUCIAL puberty years :rage:
I was auschwitz looking anorexic since i was a kind untill i was like 22, i hope it didn't do that much damage, but you know, it probably damaged my growth significantly

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I was auschwitz looking anorexic since i was a kind untill i was like 22, i hope it didn't do that much damage, but you know, it probably damaged my growth significantly
environment is so important bro