Stupid coping creams

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
I just go mad when I see that they are not working. They are cope, I know it.

They are not meant to do what I want... but I'm not able to get tretinoin etc that easily. I can't pay thousands for certain treatments either right now.

I have no choice than keep them but I promise I would love to throw them out of the window so they hit some blue pilled cuck. I'd love to sue companies because of these poor results out my rage but... in reality... what I'd love the most is to have a great skin.

Need to improve my game asap. There's no point on wasting time this way. It's so upsetting...

• +1
Reactions: J o r o, NormieKilla, SikKunt and 1 other person
JFL @ you retards ordering retin a online

i got mine from a fuckin pharmacy without prescription because its a fucken acne cream not painkillers or meth
Preach it. This country ain't learning and some of us are bound to suffer because of it

• +1
Reactions: J o r o
JFL @ you retards ordering retin a online

i got mine from a fuckin pharmacy without prescription because its a fucken acne cream not painkillers or meth
would rather in america and have to order retin a than live in europe or a shithole and walk in and get a tube tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
low iq + most of ppl here order from india, tub probs comes covered in feces and tikka masala
first day in and you’re getting ignored gg

Tfw too high inhib for accutane