Stupid motherfucking gun is so hard to buy.

It's hard to believe that when society constantly regects you and endlessly torments you just because of how you look.

I know his pain, man... my face is legit slightly deformed. When people see my face it literally takes the smile off of thiers.

I wish I could help OP. But I cant. If he wants to exit this world because he feels hopelessly ugly then I understand his reasoning.
society doesn't really reject me. but i am just so dead inside because of all those experiences and pleasures that i missed out. those are epitome of overall life happiness and i missed all that out and will never have one.
so i rather stop thinking because afterall my existence is just whole cope.
i don't care how ugly you are, if you are a chill dude, then we could be friends. In school i am friends with a 5ft guy my age with a disability. idec what other people say - but they don't say anything cuz they are too scared.
yeah we can be freidns.
people liked my personality but unfortunately no girl would like to date me.
Bro, ending it is final. There are still people who care for you, and I know it sounds gay but there are so many things you can do in this world. Just join a fucking buddhist temple, they measure high levels of happiness without sex or any other pleasures. Save for shrgery, become rich, high status, become a professional boxer, do sports, bro just dont end it.

If I were you, Id try acid, that changed my life.

Btw, pm me some pics, you cant be that ugly
all copes. everything is meaningless and cannot be compared to women and sex at all. no cope anymore.

society doesn't really reject me. but i am just so dead inside because of all those experiences and pleasures that i missed out. those are epitome of overall life happiness and i missed all that out and will never have one.
so i rather stop thinking because afterall my existence is just whole cope.

yeah we can be freidns.
people liked my personality but unfortunately no girl would like to date me.

all copes. everything is meaningless and cannot be compared to women and sex at all. no cope anymore.
where are you from?

are frick. it is never too lte bro, just work out and money max, i would leave korea if i was you, they care about looks a lot
its better to be here because i am average here. (still cant get girlfriend)
but i dreamt of going america and having nice white girlfriend for my entire life and i figured out its impossible.

its better to be here because i am average here. (still cant get girlfriend)
but i dreamt of going america and having nice white girlfriend for my entire life and i figured out its impossible.
nah, if ur average it is fine. america is ez bro, just don't go for the spoil insta thots. They reject chad as well.

nah, if ur average it is fine. america is ez bro, just don't go for the spoil insta thots. They reject chad as well.
average on asia which means PSL 2.5 go to my post and look at my face brah

no, i meant what things do you do. it isn;t over. if it is over for u then half of koreas men should rope first sine you are average
im not going for korean woman i get disgusted their flat face.
and im disgusted to my face too so i rather stop living in this body.

some are decent tho
i admit some are decent but i dont get attracted to them at all.
i just know someone will find them attractive but i feel nothing to them.

i admit some are decent but i dont get attracted to them at all.
i just know someone will find them attractive but i feel nothing to them.
maybe you should check your t levels

Buy a ticket to USA, go to a gun range, then shoot yourself in the head. Do you have a link to your rate me?
im getting a gun license in 4 days ngl
What you gonna buy?

Buy a ticket to USA, go to a gun range, then shoot yourself in the head. Do you have a link to your rate me?

What you gonna buy?

gun range seems legit lol.

gun range seems legit lol.
What country you in? If it’s the West it seems pretty over for you.

Yea gun range is easy AF but the only problem is that you gotta be in the mood at that moment to kys. Not like having your own pistol and sitting watching a sunset, doing it at your own pace.

Yea gun range is easy AF but the only problem is that you gotta be in the mood at that moment to kys. Not like having your own pistol and sitting watching a sunset, doing it at your own pace.
yeah its over.
yeah thats exactly what i was thinking and because of it i prefer having my own gun.
i wanna listen to some musics in my quiet place before i die.

yeah its over.
yeah thats exactly what i was thinking and because of it i prefer having my own gun.
i wanna listen to some musics in my quiet place before i die.
What country do you live in?

Isn’t everyone subhuman there though? Maybe you’re not that bad. If you were in the West it’s over but you’re not
everyone is subhuman here and i can't stand the fact that im one of them. not only i cant get girl but i cannot remain sanity with my fucking face.

retards never heard of carbon monoxide poisoning.

retards never heard of carbon monoxide poisoning.

heard of it but people who tried this shit said its painful as fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: InZayn

you gotta be in the mood at that moment to kys. Not like having your own pistol and sitting watching a sunset, doing it at your own pace.
@sadakiyo