Stupid question but do you need to drink milk or dairy to grow taller ?

B

b12345

Bronze
I don’t eat a lot of dairy anymore because my derm told me it’s been causing my acne but I still want to grow

You don't need to, but dairy is great for health and it is really hard to get bioavailable calcium from non-dairy sources unless you eat bone.
Dairy is also great at raising IGF-1, decreasing parathyroid hormone(which takes calcium awa from bones), giving you quality protein(if raw), etc

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
You don't need to, but dairy is great for health and it is really hard to get bioavailable calcium from non-dairy sources unless you eat bone.
Dairy is also great at raising IGF-1, decreasing parathyroid hormone(which takes calcium awa from bones), giving you quality protein(if raw), etc
Ya idk if I should cause I’m on accutane I don’t wanna make my skin brejaout

Ya idk if I should cause I’m on accutane I don’t wanna make my skin brejaout
Ditch the pasteurized crap. Get raw milk. Drink half a cup, then wait at least 30 minutes. Do this until you hit your calcium/protein goals/whatever.

Ditch the pasteurized crap. Get raw milk. Drink half a cup, then wait at least 30 minutes. Do this until you hit your calcium/protein goals/whatever.
My milk is fresh from a farm but i don’t think it’s raw

My milk is fresh from a farm but i don’t think it’s raw
Still probably better than store shit. Anyways, just don't drink large amounts of milk at once. If you spread it out, the calcium is better absorbed, and you will suffer less(or none if you optimize it) of the side effects you had.

Still probably better than store shit. Anyways, just don't drink large amounts of milk at once. If you spread it out, the calcium is better absorbed, and you will suffer less(or none if you optimize it) of the side effects you had.
How much milk and how many tiems each day

How much milk and how many tiems each day
For growth you should aim for at least 1 gram of calcium for milk. Half a cup has about 125mg. Aim to drink about half a cup 8 times per day if possible, and yes this should be on top of what you already eat. If you consume dairy from other sources(cheeses, yogurts, etc) you can lessen this amount.

For growth you should aim for at least 1 gram of calcium for milk. Half a cup has about 125mg. Aim to drink about half a cup 8 times per day if possible, and yes this should be on top of what you already eat. If you consume dairy from other sources(cheeses, yogurts, etc) you can lessen this amount.
Jesus bro that shit finna make me breakout man I’m telling you

Could I supplement calcium instead because bro I’m telling my body doesn’t respond well to dairy and I’m on accutane.

Jesus bro that shit finna make me breakout man I’m telling you
Lessen it to a degree that you can handle then. It’s your body. That works for me though. Milk is a wonderful food for bone, brain, muscle, everything, so get as much as you can

Could I supplement calcium instead because bro I’m telling my body doesn’t respond well to dairy and I’m on accutane.
Could possibly. You would probably want to increase meat intake as well, since milk is more than just calcium. It is a blend of proteins and peptides and saturated fats that are meant to make you grow. Can you eat cheese without breakouts?

Could possibly. You would probably want to increase meat intake as well, since milk is more than just calcium. It is a blend of proteins and peptides and saturated fats that are meant to make you grow. Can you eat cheese without breakouts?
I stay away from it but Idrk I just cut out all dairy and my skin got clear

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
I stay away from it but Idrk I just cut out all dairy and my skin got clear
Very well. Try to eat what you can, if not then supplement calcium, eat lots of meat etc. Break ip the calcium into doses of 250mg max 4 times daily.

Very well. Try to eat what you can, if not then supplement calcium, eat lots of meat etc. Break ip the calcium into doses of 250mg max 4 times daily.
IMG 1269
Does this look good? How much should I take per day and when during the day

Will 20 mg accutane stunt my growth because I Jerad it does but I also heard it doesnt
It is possible

that is a fairly high dose to take, but if you take it for a short time it will probably be fine.

• +1
Reactions: b12345
It is possible

that is a fairly high dose to take, but if you take it for a short time it will probably be fine.
High, that’s pretty low tho