ilya202
dumbass from russia
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 23
- Reputation
- 8
What would happen if you used a phone instead of a hammer for bone smashing?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I think if I go to the bathroom with a hammer, my parents will have a lot of questions for me. What should i doIt would prolly make ur skin break out because of all the bacteria on your phone from touching it all day
Get a hammer and hid it in your room. Use ur phone camera to look at yourself. Then hide the hammer. Or just don’t bonesmash at all because it riskyI think if I go to the bathroom with a hammer, my parents will have a lot of questions for me. What should i do
I don’t think it would change anything idk thoWhat would happen if you used a phone instead of a hammer for bone smashing?