Stupid woman complains about being single in London

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
http://fashionslave.co.uk/2018/06/the-reality-of-being-single-in-london.html/

Stupid lying bitch

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for a woman like that to be single in London unless she wants to be

she might have truly insane standards, however even in London a woman like that can have very high standards and have them met such is the horrible weight of surplus men

I'd like to punch her on the chin, knock her to the ground, perhaps she might momentarily get a taste of real pain

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 611
Finally a post by you that I can agree with

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
I would throat fuck her so hard till she passes out on my cock

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 611
Single? How cute! My relationship status: incel.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 443
"I still catch eyes with 10/10s all of the time "
why u making this article then
ask them out you fucking cantaloupe

for a article complaining about being single she sure does complain alot about being asked out by anyone who is not a fucking banker

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 443
http://fashionslave.co.uk/2018/06/the-reality-of-being-single-in-london.html/

Stupid lying bitch

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for a woman like that to be single in London unless she wants to be

she might have truly insane standards, however even in London a woman like that can have very high standards and have them met such is the horrible weight of surplus men

I'd like to punch her on the chin, knock her to the ground, perhaps she might momentarily get a taste of real pain

“ by single “ she means that she is not able to “lock down” ( LTR) a 6-4” Chad with 8 inch cock who makes 6 figures or more .

Does not mean that she is loveless , lonely and sexless . She is riding cock carousel every weekend with a different chad / Tyrone but wonders why they don’t commit = she is “ single “ .

When a man says he is “single “, he often means that he is not getting regular Pussy . A woman in London as “ single “ = she has regular 2-3 fuck buddies, plus she is riding tinder carousel BUT is not getting a Prince Charming to be her BF - she can’t post his photos with her together on instangram and make her girlfriends jealous of her .

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Kenma, IceCutter and 4 others
“ by single “ she means that she is not able to “lock down” ( LTR) a 6-4” Chad with 8 inch cock who makes 6 figures or more .

Does not mean that she is loveless , lonely and sexless . She is riding cock carousel every weekend with a different chad / Tyrone but wonders why they don’t commit = she is “ single “ .

When a man says he is “single “, he often means that he is not getting regular Pussy . A woman in London as “ single “ = she has regular 2-3 fuck buddies, plus she is riding tinder carousel BUT is not getting a Prince Charming to be her BF - she can’t post his photos with her together on instangram and make her girlfriends jealous of her .
So fucking true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
90% of females are borderline retarded

• +1
Reactions: Final82, Kenma and Deleted member 611
I have no sympathy for single women. You have hundreds of men happily willing to take care of you and love you. Your looksmatch = you WITHOUT makeup. Not with, you narcissist.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Ghw
I have no sympathy for single women. You have hundreds of men happily willing to take care of you and love you. Your looksmatch = you WITHOUT makeup. Not with, you narcissist.

Agree . Women no longer appreciate the male attention . They are flooded with constant attention due to online social media . Plus tinder / bumble is like cock on demand for women . So they are sex flooded . They remain single for those top 20 p guys- while neglecting most of their looks match decent guys . And then bitching about “ where are all good men gone ?”

• +1
Reactions: SHARK