Stylemaxxing Guide For Normies

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
INTRODUCTION:

Recently after examining most of the threads about improving style I realized that a lot of them lacked substance and details so I

decided to make my own guide on how normies ( 5/10 to 7/10 in looks) and anyone can improve their style. This is also coming

from the perspective of me (a short ethnic dude) who is building a sizeable social circle now

that I've started improving my style, so short ethnics take notes boyos!!.

Brands To Check Out:

Unless you're super rich you would want to start looking into affordable fashion starting out. Depending on your financial situation

the affordably will vary from person to person.

Brands I would recommend:
Images Con logo Corporate responsibility preview HM 1200px UNIQLO logo Oldnavy 1 1 Images Qfwx1tP8 400x400

General Clothing Recommendations :

Now that spring is coming up you have the chance to have more options when it comes to clothing and not have to layer as much in winter. Here are some items id recommend.

Green Pants: Stylish, unique, and comfy a pair of green pants can make you look like a slayer when combined with the right colors. Just look at these Average Joes level up. from light green to mint green to dark green, whatever color floats your boat rock it!

White crew neck t shirt green chinos navy loafers large 46126 Denim jacket green pants outfit Raincoat crew neck t shirt chinos large 79926 Shawl cardigan crew neck t shirt chinos large 96875

Cardigans: Cardigans are a really versatile type of sweater which comes in different styles and sizes for different occasions. casual, formal, lazy weekend you name it.

87bc5d7f955471970f4c3b66597eb0fc Cardigan long sleeve shirt tank large 95636 Black cardigan white crew neck t shirt olive chinos large 97091 Iggy autumn and spring sweater men korean

Neutral Colour T-shirts: Regardless of what tone or color a shirt is I believe that with the right outfit you can pull off a good look however, in my opinion, it becomes easier when it comes to neutral color shirts. Check out this color palette and try to find a pair of pants and shoes relevant to the palette so it can complement your shirt. Mix it up a bit and don't be afraid to experiment.
6a594830758e60dcef309a227b1cfc45 D3cc60d69c798a6707ea91c5cd504bbd

At least one pair of white sneakers: It can be Stan Smiths, Nike, or Converse either way they are super versatile and dope as FUCK!

Long sleeve shirt tank chinos large 97133 Orange suit orange crew neck t shirt white low top sneakers large 96878 Photo 1603167039907 953804359b3c E6e32a49df4a4f838984b568d76b53ce

An Overcoat/Trenchcoat: It's really badass need I say more

Trenchcoat crew neck sweater long sleeve shirt large 90789 Trenchcoat turtleneck long sleeve shirt large 96873 Overcoat gilet long sleeve shirt large 96579

Final Tips:

- Find clothes that fit you
- learn how to make colors compliment each other
- don't overdo it
- Find inspiration online and figure out what goes good with what
- wear what you think is stylish and that you like don't dress to impress
- if you want to stylemaxx to get laid check out what kind of clothes she likes, what is her aesthetic?, sporty? goth? nerdy? check her Instagram and vsco so you know what kind of style she likes on a guy. But again make sure your comfortable with that

Resources To Use:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schönling, amorfati, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Good thread

0 drip

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, eyebagcel and Lev Peshkov
2762634 photo 1603167039907 953804359b3c

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Daniel Plainview and pneumocystosis
wearing sneakers as a looksmaxer:lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: srvcel
raincoat-crew-neck-t-shirt-chinos-large-79926-jpg.1559696

:what::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Daniel Plainview, johncruz12345 and 4 others
if you need someone to tell you how to dress as a grown man it's probably over already

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Daniel Plainview, Schönling and 5 others
Clothes are cope, if u can’t slay in a white tee and some Levi’s jeans then it’s over for u and any clothes u wear won’t get u laid

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16354 and AscendingHero
jfl nigga really gets clothes from walmart :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, pneumocystosis and onnysk
Clothes should look professional and high status (but still be very cheap)

Cardigans: Cardigans are a really versatile type of sweater which comes in different styles and sizes for different occasions. casual, formal, lazy weekend you name it.
Cardigans are for foids bro wtf :hnghn: just buy normal sweaters.
Also buy oxford button down for for easy semi formal and dates.

Cardigans are for foids bro wtf :hnghn: just buy normal sweaters.
Also buy oxford button down for for easy semi formal and dates.
:lul: NIGGA ARE YOU DUMB

:lul: NIGGA ARE YOU DUMB
are YOU dumb? Have you ever been outside? I've literally never in my almost 20 years of living have seen a STRAIGHT man in a fucking cardigan. Go take your estrogenic cross dressing fantasies elsewhere you absolute faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
this is gay as fuck

just take roids and dress like this

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, onnysk and Daqirius
are YOU dumb? Have you ever been outside? I've literally never in my almost 20 years of living have seen a STRAIGHT man in a fucking cardigan. Go take your estrogenic cross dressing fantasies elsewhere you absolute faggot.
You must have a small social circle bro. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Half the guys on those pics probably can't have any bitches

Half the guys on those pics probably can't have any bitches
who knows maybe they do, after all this guide was made for normies

I don't know where you live, but rarely young people dress like that.

I can't stop not slaying when I wear green pants

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, ifyouwannabemylover and fjor2096
I don't know where you live, but rarely young people dress like that.
I guess you have a point, where i live as well as other places around me people dress like that all the time. could still be useful though

INTRODUCTION:

Recently after examining most of the threads about improving style I realized that a lot of them lacked substance and details so I

decided to make my own guide on how normies ( 5/10 to 7/10 in looks) and anyone can improve their style. This is also coming

from the perspective of me (a short ethnic dude) who is building a sizeable social circle now

that I've started improving my style, so short ethnics take notes boyos!!.

Brands To Check Out:

Unless you're super rich you would want to start looking into affordable fashion starting out. Depending on your financial situation

the affordably will vary from person to person.

Brands I would recommend:
View attachment 1559672View attachment 1559673View attachment 1559665View attachment 1559662View attachment 1559656View attachment 1559657View attachment 1559658View attachment 1559661

General Clothing Recommendations :

Now that spring is coming up you have the chance to have more options when it comes to clothing and not have to layer as much in winter. Here are some items id recommend.

Green Pants: Stylish, unique, and comfy a pair of green pants can make you look like a slayer when combined with the right colors. Just look at these Average Joes level up. from light green to mint green to dark green, whatever color floats your boat rock it!

View attachment 1559692View attachment 1559693View attachment 1559696View attachment 1559700

View attachment 1559709View attachment 1559710View attachment 1559714View attachment 1559730

Neutral Colour T-shirts: Regardless of what tone or color a shirt is I believe that with the right outfit you can pull off a good look however, in my opinion, it becomes easier when it comes to neutral color shirts. Check out this color palette and try to find a pair of pants and shoes relevant to the palette so it can complement your shirt. Mix it up a bit and don't be afraid to experiment.
View attachment 1559780View attachment 1559781

At least one pair of white sneakers: It can be Stan Smiths, Nike, or Converse either way they are super versatile and dope as FUCK!

View attachment 1559790View attachment 1559791View attachment 1559792View attachment 1559789

An Overcoat/Trenchcoat: It's really badass need I say more

View attachment 1559806View attachment 1559809View attachment 1559811

Final Tips:

- Find clothes that fit you
- learn how to make colors compliment each other
- don't overdo it
- Find inspiration online and figure out what goes good with what
- wear what you think is stylish and that you like don't dress to impress
- if you want to stylemaxx to get laid check out what kind of clothes she likes, what is her aesthetic?, sporty? goth? nerdy? check her Instagram and vsco so you know what kind of style she likes on a guy. But again make sure your comfortable with that

Resources To Use:

You want to looksmin the competition with that guide. High IQ strategy dude

You want to looksmin the competition with that guide. High IQ strategy dude
it worked for me so chances are it might work for alot of other normies like myself :lul:

Terrible guide will end up looking like detective gadget

There can not be a fashion guide thread because fashion is subjective, nigga thinks this 2015 hipster shit is drip but we don’t (it really isn’t even objectively)

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
My shoulders are always too wide for my waist size on my shirts and it makes it look like I'm either wearing a dress or wearing a shirt that's way too tight. What do I do?

My shoulders are always too wide for my waist size on my shirts and it makes it look like I'm either wearing a dress or wearing a shirt that's way too tight. What do I do?
Options include:

1. try going to a tailor
2. try go to different clothing stores and try different sizes, maybe a size down to your regular fit
3. Try gain some muscle and improve your upper body frame

Terrible guide will end up looking like detective gadget

There can not be a fashion guide thread because fashion is subjective, nigga thinks this 2015 hipster shit is drip but we don’t (it really isn’t even objectively)
Cope. this is real style bro not that make supreme overhyped B.S you see on social media