• Total voters
GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
agree?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Why it is or it isn't?

5,6 is not even that brutal tbh, if you have chadlite+ face you can have a normal life but with sub 3 face its over

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, klamus, MagaPutinism and 5 others
Easier to fix face than height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, MagaPutinism, Hipcel and 2 others
5,6 is not even that brutal tbh, if you have chadlite+ face you can have a normal life but with sub 3 face its over
sub 3 PSL +190 cm? Still ovER?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Obviously, why would people on this blackpilled forum even question that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and Growth Plate
U seem obsessed with ur manlet height or 1.5 psl face

Easier to fix face than height
just lol at people who think manlets slay
"look bro, this person (giga tier chad face with ideal facial developpemnet) is 5ft7 and he slays!"

none of us here got the true giga chads for face to slay, so we rely on height

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Still, in my opinion
It depends on the exact reasons for being 3 PSL but generally speaking id say no

Also atleast a good looking manlet will get generally treated well by people even if women reject him sexually due to height often whereas an ugly man is just screwed in all aspects of life

• +1
It depends on the exact reasons for being 3 PSL but generally speaking id say no

Also atleast a good looking manlet will get generally treated well by people even if women reject him sexually due to height often whereas an ugly man is just screwed in all aspects of life
Getting facial surgeries is easier than growing in height post puberty

Who cares.you have both anyway

Yeah but facial surgeries might make not that big of a difference tbh- depends on the reasons for your ugliness

+ being ugly would be giga depressing everytime you look in the mirror

I mean lets say right now you could either be @predeterminism, good looking guy with bottom percentile height (5'4)

Or FaceandLMS, 6'3 with truecel face.

Id pick predeterminism in a heartbeat cos in spite of manletism he will live much better quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, Wallenberg and Growth Plate

Exactly bruh

Ascending from 3psl to attractive is harder than you think. Even from 3psl to normie is difficult and can be impossible if your base is too bad. Meanwhile height is just leg lengthening but that has its own issues too ofc

Ascending from 3psl to attractive is harder than you think. Even from 3psl to normie is difficult and can be impossible if your base is too bad. Meanwhile height is just leg lengthening but that has its own issues too ofc
you can still get laid if ntmaxxed

• JFL
Exactly bruh
Also at 5’6 most girls will reject you based on hieght slone but some girls will be able to look past It and find you geneuinely attractive

At 3 PSL no woman will ever find you attractive on the entire planet

Being Manlet is an absolutely awful failo to have but some women can forgive it. Absolutely no woman can forgive an ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, latincell95, elld101 and 1 other person
Also at 5’6 most girls will reject you based on hieght slone but some girls will be able to look past It and find you geneuinely attractive

Being Manlet is an absolutely awful failo to have but some women can forgive it. Absolutely no woman can forgive an ugly face
3 psl can betabuxx
try having raterater's face or zer0's face
they can't even betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
If You are 5'6" You can froud easy 5'7"-5-8" and geomaxx.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper

High IQ and truly blackpilled take

You can also SEAmaxxx and fit in as average lol

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and justbentbro

Exactly although I would always advise IRL better than online at 5'6. You should still be slightly taller than most women.

If that fails than SEAmaxxx and women over there wouldn't care about a 3 PSL face or 5'6 (which would be average). In fact I think Thai ladyboys would got for a 5+ PSL guy that's 5'6 than a 3 PSL tallfag

PSL is a stupid system. Anyone can ascend from below average provided he's willing to do brutal and risky surgeries like LL, MLF3, Eye color change with laser, 4 surgeries for the mandible alone, etc.

If Z their score out of 10 and Y = 10 - Z, then ascention limit = [ {Z + (1/2) x Y} to {Z + (2/3) x Y} ]

so a 4/10 guy can go to 7-8 because Y = 6. Therefore 4 + (1/2) x 6 =7 lower bound and upper bound 4 + (2/3) x 6 = 8.

Exceptions are phenocels, oldcels, gigahipcels, manlets below womens' average, demorphedcels and headcels (aka advanced baldcels, or having too small of a head)

5'6" isn't unsalvageable provided you don't live in a largely upper class white dominant area with lots of 5'11+ guys. It can blend in with 5'8-5'10 type heights without too much trouble

3 psl is just virtually invisible, you can be short but good looking and easy on the eyes but tall and ugly remains invisible

i agree my 5'6 turkish friend never gets or got bullied or made fun of for his height here in the netherlands because of his clark kent lower third and prettboy eye area.

PSL is a stupid system. Anyone can ascend from below average provided he's willing to do brutal and risky surgeries like LL, MLF3, Eye color change with laser, 4 surgeries for the mandible alone, etc.

If Z their score out of 10 and Y = 10 - Z, then ascention limit = [ {Z + (1/2) x Y} to {Z + (2/3) x Y} ]

so a 4/10 guy can go to 7-8 because Y = 6. Therefore 4 + (1/2) x 6 =7 lower bound and upper bound 4 + (2/3) x 6 = 8.

Exceptions are phenocels, oldcels, gigahipcels, manlets below womens' average, demorphedcels and headcels (aka advanced baldcels, or having too small of a head)
This is a terrible way of looking at it.

Its completely case by case basis

Some people can get just a bimax and legit ascend 1 PSL form it- others get the same surgery and have a marginal/insignificant benefit.

Some people also get botched or are just hardcapped by unfixable stuff.

Theres no set amount one can ascend from surgery just comes down to individual

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and untouchable_coper
This is a terrible way of looking at it.

Its completely case by case basis

Some people can get just a bimax and legit ascend 1 PSL form it- others get the same surgery and have a marginal/insignificant benefit.

Some people also get botched or are just hardcapped by unfixable stuff.

Theres no set amount one can ascend from surgery just comes down to individual
Cope. Only a bimax will do nothing to you and only if you need it you might see an increase in looks by like one point lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
Yeah but facial surgeries might make not that big of a difference tbh- depends on the reasons for your ugliness

I mean lets say right now you could either be @predeterminism, good looking guy with bottom percentile height (5'4)

Id pick predeterminism in a heartbeat cos in spite of manletism he will live much better quality of life
I'd pick Predeterminism because he's white.

If FACEandLMS were white, I'd choose 6'3 with truecel face.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

3 PSL no woman will ever find you attractive? Is that not extreme? 3 PSL is not deformed truecel. Just the sort of ugly dude you see frequently.

3 PSL no woman will ever find you attractive? Is that not extreme? 3 PSL is not deformed truecel. Just the sort of ugly dude you see frequently.
Its bottom 10% looks which irl is pretty atrocious

He can get gf but not ever genuine attraction imo

A 5'6 guy can atleast experience genuine mutual attraction with a woman whihc imo is the best feeling in life outside of drugs etc

5'6 is still above the average female height, and you can fraud to 5'8. So being 3 PSL (3.5/10 iirc) is worse by far as looks are a larger factor to SMV. 5'5 would be equal to 3 PSL imo.

3 psl can betabuxx
try having raterater's face or zer0's face
they can't even betabuxx
They can. zer0's can easily force some indian stacy to marry him. I have seen it happen all the time.

• JFL

A 5'6 guy can atleast experience genuine mutual attraction with a woman whihc imo is the best feeling in life outside of drugs etc
And you're using a retarded system (PSL, jfl) without realizing it's out of touch with reality lol. 3/8 bottom 10%.

As for your "muh it's case by case!" that's why there's upper and lower bound with the 1/2Y + Z and the upper 2/3xY + Z.

@Pakicel and @untouchable_coper really need to brush up their logic.

3 PSL I'd say is RabidRosaries. Maybe even less due to his phenotype. Do you honestly think there is not a single woman out there who would not be genuinely attracted to him out there?

Your general point is true but you are drawing a pretty black and white conclusion. IRL, you will see couples where both are 3 PSL or even the woman is much better looking and they are attracted to each other.

bruh is predeterminism 5”4? no wonder that nigga talked about appealing to east asian beauty standards :lul:

I'm not really a fan of PSL, but it seems to be around a 3.5/10. So a little worse than a LTN but not an incel.
And you're using a retarded system (PSL, jfl) without realizing it's out of touch with reality lol. 3/8 bottom 10%.

As for your "muh it's case by case!" that's why there's upper and lower bound with the 1/2Y + Z and the upper 2/3xY + Z.

@Pakicel and @untouchable_coper really need to brush up their logic.
An example of a 3 PSL person is Mark Zuckerberg IMO.

I'm not really a fan of PSL, but it seems to be around a 3.5/10. So a little worse than a LTN but not an incel.

An example of a 3 PSL person is Mark Zuckerberg IMO.
View attachment 1854224
Yeah I agree. I still think he could find some foid who is attracted to him. But she will generally be around his looks level.

3 PSL I'd say is RabidRosaries. Maybe even less due to his phenotype. Do you honestly think there is not a single woman out there who would not be genuinely attracted to him out there?

Your general point is true but you are drawing a pretty black and white conclusion. IRL, you will see couples where both are 3 PSL or even the woman is much better looking and they are attracted to each other.
i’m convinced this user is the most complex troll on .org, can’t imagine you typing any of the first paragraph with a straight face

• +1