sub 3 psl is worse than being 5'6''

sub 3 psl is worse than being 5'6''

• yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • no

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
i’m convinced this user is the most complex troll on .org, can’t imagine you typing any of the first paragraph with a straight face
How I am a troll? Sure, I don't have a very high opinion on his looks but when did I say he could attract no women at all? He has at least his height and frame going for him and I don't think he is deformed or anything like that. Plus, he seems pretty low inhib.

what about 2.5 PSL?
Mitch McConnell (3.25/10)

Last edited:
I'm not really a fan of PSL, but it seems to be around a 3.5/10. So a little worse than a LTN but not an incel.

An example of a 3 PSL person is Mark Zuckerberg IMO.
View attachment 1854224
Ok, let's say 5'6.5-5'7 Suckerberg is a 3/10. He can lighten his eyes and get double LL with clavicle lengthening and he's automatically AT LEAST 2 points higher at 5'11-6'. Add voice deeping surgery, gymmax and a mandible surgery or two and he's a 5.5-6/10.

And this is not all the surgeries out there. Orbital decompression, buccal fat removal, nosejobs, a good tan and he'd be pushing higher and higher.

@DoctorLooksmax @Pakicel

How I am a troll? Sure, I don't have a very high opinion on his looks but when did I say he could attract no women at all? He has at least his height and frame going for him and I don't think he is deformed or anything like that. Plus, he seems pretty low inhib.
He’s like 4psl including ethnic tax tbh

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Ok, let's say 5'6.5-5'7 Suckerberg is a 3/10. He can lighten his eyes and get double LL with clavicle lengthening and he's automatically AT LEAST 2 points higher at 5'11-6'. Add voice deeping surgery, gymmax and mandible surgery and he's a 5.5-6/10.

And this is not all the surgeries out there. Orbital decompression, buccal fat removal, a good tan and he'd be pushing higher and higher.
Yes. But those surgeries aren't practical. But zuckerberg could get to MTN.

• +1
Of course becouse average height is like 5' 7"

He’s like 4psl including ethnic tax tbh
Run him on tinder vs a white normie. He would do a lot worse. In the west, he would be bottom 1%.

Yes. But those surgeries aren't practical. But zuckerberg could get to MTN.
What do you mean they're not practical? I said you can ascend to those limits with brutal surgeries.

What do you mean they're not practical? I said you can ascend to those limits with brutal surgeries.
Yes. But they could easily go wrong, get botched etc. There are people on here who have spent thousands on surgeries just to look worse.

• +1
Yes. But they could easily go wrong, get botched etc. There are people on here who have spent thousands on surgeries just to look worse.
LL with a GOOD doctor can rarely go wrong, like Paley. Suckerberg got the money. Eye color change is pretty straight although risky in the long run like LL. Everything else except nosejobs are straightforward as well.

Clavicle lengthning is ez, voice deepening is the easiest surgery there is, etc.

jbw pheno
He kinda has the WASP pheno, if that's what you mean, but not exactly. WASPs are generally from the North of the country and look like this

just lol at people who think manlets slay
"look bro, this person (giga tier chad face with ideal facial developpemnet) is 5ft7 and he slays!"

none of us here got the true giga chads for face to slay, so we rely on height
predeterminism