Sub 5 blacks dont post asking for a rate

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
It's embarrassing seeing the genetic shit of my people bask in their futile attempts of ascension. Like watching a fish breathe out of water. Imagine being you. So helplessly ugly that you're at the mercy of .org as George floyd was as that officer stomped the life out of him. Save the clowning and stick to jerking off in your mom's basement while I slay, thanks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, The Grinch, watah and 40 others
It's embarrassing seeing the genetic shit of my people bask in their futile attempts of ascension. Like watching a fish breathe out of water. Imagine being you. So helplessly ugly that you're at the mercy of .org as George floyd was as that officer stomped the life out of him. Save the clowning and stick to jerking off in your mom's basement while I slay, thanks
Why so much h8 for your own race?

You're like if Eunwoo were to shit on all gooks, Hrithik shit on all curries, Gadot were to shit on all kikes...

Sad ๐Ÿ˜”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 55314, Mio and 5 others
And this means you @nigtard And @pernersir
Smilelaugh
3930161 IMG 4217

Literal genetic abominations. You should've never been born

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, aleksander, yeeyeeslayer and 21 others
Watch out @Kamui @afrolet @murdah

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 55314, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
U fucked trannies (men)

Sent a spic child to suicide

You are basically bound to hell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff, UrGirlsMcm, Autismcel and 22 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Fiqh, IAMNOTANINCEL and 17 others
If you could do it with your base, they could theoretically do as well. Like, what would you rate yourself pre-Gymmaxxing and pre-Surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 60224 and Deleted member 24293
If you could do it with your base, they could theoretically do as well. Like, what would you rate yourself pre-Gymmaxxing and pre-Surgeries?
0.5/10

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 8 others
U fucked trannies (men)

Sent a spic child to suicide

You are basically bound to hell
he fucked men??? i may be ugly but nigga you are gay as shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascะตnd, Deleted member 25377, shabby890 and 5 others
Fucking retard acting like he also is one but decided to fraud it with surgery
IMG 8198

Your also a genetic abomination pre 2000 surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, The Grinch, TheLookInYourEyes and 17 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 19453, Zenis and 1 other person
IMG 0773

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mio, SomaliMax, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Giphy
lol @ u if you think there are any blacks here that aren't sub5 :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular, ElTruecel, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Why so rude dude smh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 51465 and Zenis
You looked like shit before fillers nigga, most these niggas looking better than you did before surgeries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Mio, Zenis and 1 other person
why angy

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member and 2 others
Do ypu slay white girls now? Are you white girls only or do you give lightskinned mulattos a chance too?
Both
Whites take like priority first but I lead on darkskin girls just to ghost them as the pathetic nigglets they are. Har har

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Canwefixit, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
Say that one more time and I'll send you right back into the fields you monkey.
your pushing 30 talking like this on a looksmax forum, itโ€™s time to take your own life nigga your autism is beyond saving

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 25377, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
George Floyd ODed. That officer couldn't have choked a 220 pound buff nigga on the ground according to the evidence

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Abhorrence, ElTruecel and 4 others
i agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
your pushing 30 talking like this on a looksmax forum, itโ€™s time to take your own life nigga your autism is beyond saving
Take your own life you subhuman. You will never ascend beyond an obese Shaniqua that you'll pay 400$ an hour for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member and 1 other person
Take your own life you subhuman. You will never ascend beyond an obese Shaniqua that you'll pay 400$ an hour for
i have a german white girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
i have a german white girlfriend
On discord
I will shove you back into a locker if I see you iirl. Right where Blackcels like you belong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, Deleted member 43058, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
On discord
I will shove you back into a locker if I see you iirl. Right where Blackcels like you belong
look at this stupid nigga threatening a minor

We are so back

• +1
Reactions: blite and Blackgymmax
y h8 bbc?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascะตnd, UrGirlsMcm, nofap and 11 others
Jesus nigga you forgot you're a nigga

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Clavicular, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
High iq thread as always

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Blackgymmax
your skull looks big have you ever taken the circ

This nigga is so pathetic. He has the need to put down his fellow black brothers cuz he is still insecure af despite minimum wage slaving at planet fitness for surgeries just to to end up looking uncanny af at the end of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Blackgymmax is my hero, literally the only black person who ascended his mind instead of coping โ€œmuh eurocentric standardsโ€ thats why he mogs all the other deathnics on this forum.
heโ€™s the only free black man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Clavicular
@arabcelxxx
ุดุนูˆุฑูŠ ู…ู† ุงุฌูˆู ุฎู„ูŠุฌูŠ ุณุจู‡ูŠูˆู…ู† ุดูƒู„ู‡ ู‡ู†ุฏูŠ ูŠู†ุฒู„ ุตูˆุฑุฉ ูˆูŠู‡ู‡ ูˆ ูŠุทู„ุจ ุชู‚ูŠูŠู… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@arabcelxxx
ุดุนูˆุฑูŠ ู…ู† ุงุฌูˆู ุฎู„ูŠุฌูŠ ุณุจู‡ูŠูˆู…ู† ุดูƒู„ู‡ ู‡ู†ุฏูŠ ูŠู†ุฒู„ ุตูˆุฑุฉ ูˆูŠู‡ู‡ ูˆ ูŠุทู„ุจ ุชู‚ูŠูŠู… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
ููŠ ุงุตู„ู† ุฎู„ูŠุฌูŠู† ูู„ ู…ูˆู‚ุนุŸ ุงู„ูŠ ุงุนุฑู ุจุณ ุงู†ุง ูˆ ุงู†ุช.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and FML0908
ููŠ ุงุตู„ู† ุฎู„ูŠุฌูŠู† ูู„ ู…ูˆู‚ุนุŸ ุงู„ูŠ ุงุนุฑู ุจุณ ุงู†ุง ูˆ ุงู†ุช.
ุงูŠ ููŠ ุดูˆูŠุฉ @FML0908

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and arabcelxxx