Sub-5 should be banned from breeding

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
The most selfish thing you can do as sub-5 is to spread your genes and make your son suffer...This kid will make profile on incels.is in future or he will be delusional about why is he invisible to female gender....Literally there is no hope for him,no surgery can fix his skull shape,all because his father selfishness.
His daughter is even uglier but she is female so she is infinite SMV...
But his wife should be trial for giving birth and laying with subhuman

Attachments

• 20221026_151110.jpg
    20221026_151110.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221026_151607.jpg
    20221026_151607.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nav_w1, Frankiks2 and Chadrapist
He look tall ar least

The beginning
Of the end begins at birth
Breeding
Masses of twisted screaming flesh
An example
We should make out of these creators of misfortune
A serious
Crime that should not be forgiven

Most incel genes are passed thru the female side. So if sub 5 women can’t breed either sure. But if you just want to put this restriction on sub 5 men, you’re a cuck and simp and we can’t be friends

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, to be human, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 7 others
Most incel genes are passed thru the female side. So if sub 5 women can’t breed either sure. But if you just want to put this restriction on sub 5 men, you’re a cuck and simp and we can’t be friends
this

No sub5 male or female should breed...for exemple i posted you can see that sub5 incel passed his genes on his son and daughter not the wife

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1
No sub5 male or female should breed...for exemple i posted you can see that sub5 incel passed his genes on his son and daughter not the wife
Lol femoids will always pass their genes on

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14392 and tallnegga
Well at least you’re consistent and not a hypocrite. Now how do we implement this? If you tell people they can’t breed they will simply not contribute anything to society because they know everything ends with them, and they are just creating a better world for chad and Stacies kids, it would be over for society. I actually want social collapse so I’m all for this idea, but something like this is tricky af.

What’s going on now is effectively excluding sub 5s from breeding anyways. A very small percentage of sub 5 men will pass on their genes in this generation. Elites already figured out how to effectively do just this but for one side(excluding sub 5 males only), you just support female hypergamy, gynocentric laws, ect. But we haven’t weeded out the sub 5 women, in fact this will be the generation where sub 5 women will pass on their genes the best because Landwhales and ugly whores are ending up with MTN-HTN, this is a common occurrence now. How do you stop this is the question?

Genetic recombination is random af. Jordan Barrett’s parents are extremely subhuman, yet he’s still looks the way he does

This is so retarded. Yes he isn't handsome but he looks strong and healthy. His Rolex GMT also shows that he most likely is reasonably successful.
I'm guessing this is a joke thread because this guy managed to pull a decent girl while you most likely rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, GetShrekt and Deleted member 14392
Well at least you’re consistent and not a hypocrite. Now how do we implement this? If you tell people they can’t breed they will simply not contribute anything to society because they know everything ends with them, and they are just creating a better world for chad and Stacies kids, it would be over for society. I actually want social collapse so I’m all for this idea, but something like this is tricky af.

What’s going on now is effectively excluding sub 5s from breeding anyways. A very small percentage of sub 5 men will pass on their genes in this generation. Elites already figured out how to effectively do just this but for one side(excluding sub 5 males only), you just support female hypergamy, gynocentric laws, ect. But we haven’t weeded out the sub 5 women, in fact this will be the generation where sub 5 women will pass on their genes the best because Landwhales and ugly whores are ending up with MTN-HTN, this is a common occurrence now. How do you stop this is the question?
I would give choice to sub 5 both male or female to be killed or work till death just like niggas in 18 century..What i am trying to say by my example is that this child is fucked from birth and that his joy will only be in early childhood where he is now...is it ok to you to punish someone like that? If China could make one child policy work than this could also

This is so retarded. Yes he isn't handsome but he looks strong and healthy. His Rolex GMT also shows that he most likely is reasonably successful.
I'm guessing this is a joke thread because this guy managed to pull a decent girl while you most likely rot
Look at this retard...is his son ugly or pretty,is his daughter stacylite potential...just answer these questions smartase

No shit,sherlock..did you get it on your own?
Yeah but you seem to have less problem with sub 5 femoids passing on their genes. I’m sniffing simp-cuck energy. Might be wrong might be right

Yeah but you seem to have less problem with sub 5 femoids passing on their genes. I’m sniffing simp-cuck energy. Might be wrong might be right
Nigga,the truth is everything revolve about woman,like it or not...this fucking site is made because of it,to help men looksmax so they can pull good looking women..
But thats not my point in this post,its the fact that this boy in pics could look better if his retard mother didnt breed with sub5

Agree. My father has chadlite genes and mom ltb genes. Got all the bad genes from my mother and no good ones from my father. I got absolutely cucked by life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and tallnegga
Nigga,the truth is everything revolve about woman,like it or not...this fucking site is made because of it,to help men looksmax so they can pull good looking women..
But thats not my point in this post,its the fact that this boy in pics could look better if his retard mother didnt breed with sub5
Just because you want to pull and fuck women, doesn’t mean you have to respect them or give them privileges, and pussy pass. Jesus Christ. Black pilled simps do exist

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Just because you want to pull and fuck women, doesn’t mean you have to respect them or give them privileges, and pussy pass. Jesus Christ. Black pilled simps do exist
I see...you dont plan to ever marry with that logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
I see...you dont plan to ever marry with that logic
I would never respect or love my wife, I know what women are. I would just be using her to birth my kids. And she better have hunter eyes

I would never respect or love my wife, I know what women are. I would just be using her to birth my kids. And she better have hunter eyes
How do you think your life would be in marriage..you would cheat or she doesnt matter..than you have divorce,she gets the kids...you know how single foids raise children today,they will end up not knowing what gender they are

How do you think your life would be in marriage..you would cheat or she doesnt matter..than you have divorce,she gets the kids...you know how single foids raise children today,they will end up not knowing what gender they are

statistically there is more chance of it ending up that way anyways. You know how many “good fathers” get dragged to the courts? Your job as a man is to find a womb to grow your kids in. Beyond that you can’t control it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
If sub 5's could not breed, then we assume children are as attractive as parents, everyone would be 5+ then 5 would just become the lowest tier, which is least desirable. There is just no solution.

And this doesn't actually apply as if your idea is that children will be like parents then as long as 1 parent is always 5+ eventually everyone would be 5+ anyway.

If sub 5's could not breed, then we assume children are as attractive as parents, everyone would be 5+ then 5 would just become the lowest tier, which is least desirable. There is just no solution.

And this doesn't actually apply as if your idea is that children will be like parents then as long as 1 parent is always 5+ eventually everyone would be 5+ anyway.
It would go all the way until only stacies and chads left...than only personality would decide everything

We should all work to break the cycle of subhumanity

This I agree with.

We should all work to break the cycle of subhumanity
Either we eliminate female gender or sub5...ideal would be every man is chad but its imposible

That kid closely resembles an autistic user from this forum

Change the criteria to poor people. I’d rather be son of Elon musk than some random ‘chadlite’ on copemax.org

Also your argument is invalid OP due to genetic recomb
If u look up the parents of most gl people worshipped on here, they don't even come close to the aesthetics of their offspring.
Goes the other way around as well.
The children of GL people worshipped on here don't even come close to the beauty of their parents.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
However I do agree that deformed people shouldn't breed at all