Sub-5s, Listen Up

6.5PSL

Banned
If you're a sub-3, extremely ND type of person on here and have built up rage and anger and ever think of doing anything like this:
https://heavy.com/news/brent-brown/
PLEASE just rope first. Give the world a favor. Look at that loser, he's finally going to get the high body count he always wanted in prison (if he survives 2 weeks)!

If you're a sub-3, extremely ND type of person on here and have built up rage and anger and ever think of doing anything like this:
https://heavy.com/news/brent-brown/
PLEASE just rope first. Give the world a favor. Look at that loser, he's finally going to get the high body count he always wanted in prison (if he survives 2 weeks)!
maybe you're not familiar with jail / prison but a school shooter is likely to be put in segregation like 23 hours locked up by yourself and 1 hour out a day.

that's worse than death

Doing the world a favor isn't a good argument to stop someone from doing this, because the world has mistreated them and they want to do the opposite of giving others favors

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
maybe you're not familiar with jail / prison but a school shooter is likely to be put in segregation like 23 hours locked up by yourself and 1 hour out a day.

that's worse than death
If you didn't read, this guy kidnapped a college girl, tied her up and raped her. I bet the guards will take pleasure in letting him be with the tough inmates.

Doing the world a favor isn't a good argument to stop someone from doing this, because the world has mistreated them and they want to do the opposite of giving others favors
He is officially a bad guy by doing this but was probably not a good guy before anyway. I've seen people that look like him be completely well off in life and be married. He's probably just a major loser.

If you didn't read, this guy kidnapped a college girl, tied her up and raped her. I bet the guards will take pleasure in letting him be with the tough inmates.
I've been to TDC. many states have segregated areas for people that snitch or have anything that falls under a sexual offense...

the states do not like or encourage inmates to attack each other because it cuts into their budget when someone gets fucked up badly.

He is officially a bad guy by doing this but was probably not a good guy before anyway. I've seen people that look like him be completely well off in life and be married. He's probably just a major loser.
Ah yes the classic "I've seen a guy," even the people who were well of in every aspect of their life would have had a genetic aspect that makes them a piece of shit.

I've been to TDC. many states have segregated areas for people that snitch or have anything that falls under a sexual offense...

the states do not like or encourage inmates to attack each other because it cuts into their budget when someone gets fucked up badly.
Sad! Hope they go tough on him though!

Ah yes the classic "I've seen a guy," even the people who were well of in every aspect of their life would have had a genetic aspect that makes them a piece of shit.
Regardless, you have to be a horrible person to do this type of thing and even being the type to do this implies you were already a horrible person and it makes sense no one would like you. Even people that never do this, but could under fairly common circumstances such as loneliness or depression, are still horrible people, like him.

Sad! Hope they go tough on him though!
America has a bad legal system anyways. women are empowered to the point just alleging rape with no proof will get you arrested, indicted, and convicted.

but given with this man there's proof, it would make sense to just execute him but for whatever reason America does not do that.

Low t cope if you hate on that guy.

America has a bad legal system anyways. women are empowered to the point just alleging rape with no proof will get you arrested, indicted, and convicted.

but given with this man there's proof, it would make sense to just execute him but for whatever reason America does not do that.
That's why I rather him just be put in the normal prison population, maybe at a supermax location where most have life and are never getting out anyway so they will do whatever they want. It's almost worse if he was somewhere like that, constantly anxious, probably getting messed up daily, compared to just getting executed and relieving all that potential pain and fear.

Regardless, you have to be a horrible person to do this type of thing and even being the type to do this implies you were already a horrible person and it makes sense no one would like you. Even people that never do this, but could under fairly common circumstances such as loneliness or depression, are still horrible people, like him.
Agreed (that they're horrible), my original point was that it's a poor argument to tell these kinds of people to off themselves to do others a favor (because they don't care). Also you're forgetting causation, someone can easily be capable of things but earlier in their life be a good person, they're proactively treated poorly and reactively became an evil person. Then you use their reactive personality/behavior to justify the initial poor treatment, which makes no sense

Agreed (that they're horrible), my original point was that it's a poor argument to tell these kinds of people to off themselves to do others a favor (because they don't care). Also you're forgetting causation, someone can easily be capable of things but earlier in their life be a good person, they're proactively treated poorly and reactively became an evil person. Then you use their reactive personality/behavior to justify the initial poor treatment, which makes no sense
Yes, I know what you're saying and that goes into a larger question of determinism and it's possible from the moment he was born it was known (with perfect knowledge) based on his brain chemistry and physical features he was destined to do this, but I think it's good to still be angry and hate on these people, because that alone can change the path of determinism as you know people will accept you less even if they know you couldn't "control it". I like acknowledging determinism but conjoining it with the idea of not acknowledging it in practice in turn to reduce the pre-determined probability of doing such actions due to external social pressure.

Yes, I know what you're saying and that goes into a larger question of determinism and it's possible from the moment he was born it was known (with perfect knowledge) based on his brain chemistry and physical features he was destined to do this, but I think it's good to still be angry and hate on these people, because that alone can change the path of determinism as you know people will accept you less even if they know you couldn't "control it". I like acknowledging determinism but conjoining it with the idea of not acknowledging it in practice in turn to reduce the pre-determined probability of doing such actions due to external social pressure.
Agreed, i just thought you were making the argument it makes sense why no one likes you because of the terrible things you've done but the reason they did said terrible things is because no one liked them, normies are very low iq :Comfy:. It's like shooting someone in the foot and saying it's their fault they can't run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back