sub-ideal- curry cel dancing with cute girl

B

Bechadish

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,170
Reputation
705

So what about this ?
Curries are out of this world by the sacred power of gandy.
second video from left obviously
 
Last edited:
looks hispanic
doesnt look indian
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Where do I find TikTok whores? I'm wasting my prettyboy prime.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
actually you'r right, but still gives me curry vibes
It's funny when latinos get mistaken for curry. I remember some post on 4chan where a latino guy was raging about being rejected by a girl who thought he was curry :feelskek:
Where do I find TikTok whores?
At Chad's house, riding his dick.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bechadish

Similar threads

146cmsubhuman
Replies
6
Views
161
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
1ris
Replies
4
Views
58
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
arkzy7
Replies
4
Views
60
Resonant
Resonant
Nectar
Replies
6
Views
54
_Jason_
_Jason_
arlo_420
Replies
13
Views
135
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top