sub teacher goes hood when white brah calls him the N word

She wanna chill with muslims

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
Lol that kid deserved it, I remember being an asshole to every sub I ever had, if they body slammed me I'd have no hard feelings tbh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, dirtydorito, Deleted member 17531 and 4 others
meatball nigga really had it w him
 
black people actually like it when you say that, since it gives them an excuse to go use power on you
 
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and Deleted member 4444
Fuck them kids
 
They need to take the cameras and phones out of the classrooms and get these schools back under control.
 
Based af
Little edgar knows better
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
50
VHSHORROR
VHSHORROR
Jordan Barrett
Replies
103
Views
357
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
C
Replies
0
Views
21
crawlspace
C
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
72
Junbae
Junbae
A
Replies
17
Views
75
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top